Hikari (with K-PopMiko) LISTEN!

Guest Raix

Yeah, go Japanese....and RAPPING!!
Take it to the bridge... :lol: I've been wanting to do a Japanese song for ages! K-PopMiko PMed me a while ago but it took me ages to get this done. I hope the mixing's okay, our voices are so different, we sing the song differently so the choruses are kind of :blink: I tried to make it so it was all okay but the "Te-wo nobasu" kept going wrong. The last chorus is a bit loud, I'll probably fix that when I get to it ^^ At first, there was no rapping but when I listened to the song, I was so off-tune in a few notes so I wanted to re-record. It sounded so empty without the rap so taking what I had for the words from another forum, I made up my own. It makes no sense though XD I feel like I took over the song because Miko was meant to rap -_- Sorry ><" By the way, can you please leave comments on my pronounciation? K-PopMiko Rai Together Biru-no sukima-de kizukarezu-ni Saite ita me-mo nai-no hana Kotoshi-mo kistetsu-ga megutte-wa Shiroi yuki mai oriru Itsumade-mo sora-wo Miage tsuzuketeta *CHORUS* Yureru komorebi sagash iteta Te-wo nobasu hodo setsunakute Furueru yume-wo tsutsumu-you-ni Yasashii kaze-ga fu ki nukeru Umereta wake-sae wakarazu-ni Zawameki-ni umoreteru Kono mama kare yuku sadameta-to Shiri nagara-mo shinjiteta Dareka-ga ryoute-wo So-tto sashi nobeta Afureru namida koboreru-hodo-ni Kagayaku asu-ga matte iru Akirame nagara Ikiteku yori-mo Shinjiru koto-de sukuwareru [Rap] Yo, see as the world turns and this come around My mind sings a song, all over again, even from the start You demanded so much attention with your arguing all of this Its coz you don’t know what you are and did as we live together Doing these things I can feel something above the water And the future we had Now take it to the bridge Umereta kiseki hokoreru you-ni Donna kako-demo dakishimeru Kumo-no sukima-ga hirogaru you-ni Kokoro-no mayoi harete yuku Yureru komorebi sagash ite ita Te-wo nobasu hodo setsunakute Furueru yume-wo tsutsumu-you-ni Yasashii kaze-ga fu ki nukeru Oh yeah~ Enjoy ^_^

Guest fantasiimaker

hahah at first I thought this was the Utada Hikari XD

I like the Se7en one too though <3

I think kpopmiko is slightly off in pitch in the verses~ the chorus sounds good though ^^ I also like the following part:

"Umereta wake-sae wakarazu-ni

Zawameki-ni umoreteru"

OMG I love the rap XDDD <33 You should sooo rap a Lead song >D

Nice job, you two ^^

Guest conversebunny

I agree that K-popMiko was off in some parts...but overall it still sounds really nice. you both have lovely voices! I would suggest Rai-Rai to put in a little vibratto, it would add a nice touch to your voice! The rap is so cool!!!<3 you're a pretty good rapper! I can't rap for my life...XD; wonderful job to both of you! this is a good collab. ^^

Guest K-popMiko

Cool!!! You sound so good Rai-Rai! I need to go practice some more <_< And great mixing! =D

Yeah, I think I'm off pitch too! xD It's hard for me to make go sharper T-T, though I'm practicing and trying!

Thanks for comments!

-edit

Is it just me or do I sound like a little five year old?! Rai sounds so much older and mature than me T-T

I have to say the rap is awesome!!! =D

Yay! Thanks everyone ^_^

fantasiimaker: O_O" Lisa commented! You sing so good! I don't listen to Utada much so yeah, K-PopMiko suggested the song. I only have one Lead song though ><" Guess I gotta get more ^^

conversebunny: I wish I could put in vibratto. I listen to all the other singers and I start shouting "I WANT VIBRATTO!" and then my sister looks at me funny -_-

Rapping is fun fun fuuun!! :lol: Yeah, umm...I like speaking fast.

K-PopMiko: You sound so cute though XD You should've heard my first try. I sounded so offtune and now I keep expecting the offkeyness to come up XD

Brian: Haha, yeah. Sure ^^

ayame: Thanks, I was kind of confused on how to pronounce the "r"s because I used to pronounce it as an "r" but now I try to mix in an "l" sound O_o.

Guest conversebunny

regarding vibratto...it's nothing more than a continuation of going slightly off tune constantly. it's like, dancing up and down around the real note...^^; that's probably not the best explanation, but I hope that kind of helps you get an idea of it. maybe try imitating an opera singer? that usually always gets you a nice full vibratto (just don't do as much when you sing normally). hope I'm helping somewhat! XD

I dunno, it's just that I don't want to force it or anything but thanks for the advice. I'll end up sounding like I'm on a swing but yeah, I'll try ^^

Guest sikkony

regarding vibratto...it's nothing more than a continuation of going slightly off tune constantly. it's like, dancing up and down around the real note...^^; that's probably not the best explanation, but I hope that kind of helps you get an idea of it. maybe try imitating an opera singer? that usually always gets you a nice full vibratto (just don't do as much when you sing normally). hope I'm helping somewhat! XD

It's not that easy as you say it. What you're implying is a forced vibrato, but to obtain a natural vibrato is different from what you have said. I wouldn't recommend imitating opera singers btw. Or some of the singers out there who move their mouths or jaw just to make vibrato.

Anyways, I reckon the piece was good. You both sound so cute haha :)

Rai-Rai: You know I'm going to say you've improved, but you have seriously. Everytime I hear you, you just get so much better and so quickly too.

I'm not Japanese so I don't know about your pronounciation, but sounds good to me, although I can tell it's not your native language.

BTW, your voice sounds so mature for a 13y/o :) You definitely don't sound 13y/o.

I like the rap accent too btw. :)

Guest conversebunny

I dunno, it's just that I don't want to force it or anything but thanks for the advice. I'll end up sounding like I'm on a swing but yeah, I'll try ^^

yup just do what you can. it's better to sing naturally! ^^

It's not that easy as you say it. What you're implying is a forced vibrato, but to obtain a natural vibrato is different from what you have said. I wouldn't recommend imitating opera singers btw. Or some of the singers out there who move their mouths or jaw just to make vibrato.

Rai-Rai: You know I'm going to say you've improved, but you have seriously. Everytime I hear you, you just get so much better and so quickly too.

I'm not Japanese so I don't know about your pronounciation, but sounds good to me, although I can tell it's not your native language.

BTW, your voice sounds so mature for a 13y/o :) You definitely don't sound 13y/o.

haha sorry I kind of suck at explaining...XD;; yeah I was describing a forced vibratto...but what I meant was that if you are able do a forced vibratto and get a feel for what it's like, then it's not impossible for the natural vibratto to come eventually. ^^; thanks for helping me clarify it! ^.^

Guest K-popMiko

Yup, I think so too! She sounds so much older than 13. I sound like 5 year-old! That's why the voices sound weird!

Guest tinasarangg

I agree that K-popMiko was off in some parts...but overall it still sounds really nice. you both have lovely voices! I would suggest Rai-Rai to put in a little vibratto, it would add a nice touch to your voice! The rap is so cool!!!<3 you're a pretty good rapper! I can't rap for my life...XD; wonderful job to both of you! this is a good collab. ^^

agreed! hehe you said everything i wanted to say :(

nonetheless, cuteee clip xDD

i like this song.

Guest yerathy

Cute song!

I really like the song.

You both have a cute voice.

K-PopMiko: I like the emotion. Sometimes you didn't sound relaxed though. you have a cute voice :D

Rai: I really like your voice. I think you didn't put as much emotion though. However, your rap was really coooll!!

Archived