Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mishax3

As crazy as it may sound, it is very possible. I mean they went to the same place to read for the same movie.

Rob and Michael working together could be the most awkward thing ever! lol

Guest whf_violet

As crazy as it may sound, it is very possible. I mean they went to the same place to read for the same movie.

Rob and Michael working together could be the most awkward thing ever! lol

The casting director for Remember Me was also casting for another movie (The Only Living Boy in New York) that day.

So maybe Oregano is trying out for the other movie, the only part that he can try out in RM is the bff character who's described as a stud (he doesn't fit the character, unless they adjust it for him).

IA, it will be very AWKWARD if he gets the bff role. LOL

Guest justanordinarywriter

Not even close to Angarano.

Dude you totally crack me up. Anyway, both are Hot guys and I think look good with her (though I am a little bit more bias towards Robert since twilight, :P)

Anyway, people should start remembering his name, LMAO

Guest polaris

rob+kristen should start dating.. seriously..

l

they still have more Twilight series movies to make together which means much more time together.. more chemistry, more bonding... more hot kissing, rolling around in beds... etc... :rolleyes: so... who knows... ^^ :)

Guest meimoo*

reading the news & having pictures only confirming the fact that they're in denial

gosH, these two~ :lol:

i love the stares in their eyes...

to clarify thing: i'm not a pervert but

slow motion only confirm me as r/k

and GIF of them kissing in twilight got me thinking, what if the director extend?

Archived