Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest chuchu728

No problem whf_violet!

Anyways...the following pictures I guess are the ones I think the photographers think the brief kiss occurred...if you look closely

you can see Kristen's shoes behind Rob's...whoever thought of that car door was pretty damn smart cause it's REALLY hard to see!

ylzxdxn7713lsnfrupm1.jpg

kesbby20rzsd4kd92ayi.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest polaris

wow... it looks like Rob is meeting the whole family now... It really does look like there might be more to the RobSten rumor.!! *cross fingers* :w00t:

still I wont believe it until I see it. ( like proof of kissing, holding hands etc outside of filming)

Guest whf_violet

No problem whf_violet!

Anyways...the following pictures I guess are the ones I think the photographers think the brief kiss occurred...if you look closely

you can see Kristen's shoes behind Rob's...whoever thought of that car door was pretty damn smart cause it's REALLY hard to see!

http://l2image.com/images/ylzxdxn7713lsnfrupm1.jpg

http://l2image.com/images/kesbby20rzsd4kd92ayi.jpg

http://l2image.com/images/s8ztjnuyogu5859724m9.jpg

I believed that brief kiss happened. :) It would have been much better if they were able to take a pic (for the haters sake lol ). Anyway some of this pics are already incriminating so... :phew::lol:

oh WOW that car door sure do hides a lot. we can't believe everything we read so maybe they kiss or maybe they didn't. I kinda feel sad for Kristen Bf.... i mean think about how he feels?? T_T lol BUT it would be nice to see them really together together. hell for all we know they can just be real good friends. but then again, can a girl and guy be really just friends only????? hahah omg all the "what if's" can really drive you crazy!!!

also! i like how they sometimes both have their hair messy >< and they both aren't very good at public speaking and they are both pretty pale and they both have beautiful chestnut hair!!!!! :rolleyes:

at first i didn't really like Kristen cuz i thought she could of done a better acting job but after seeing more of her and reading this article i changed my mind. it's like you actually get to know her for who she is..... here it is (it's pretty old but still)

normal_kristennylon-001.jpg

PAGE=1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

credit to Everglow.com

kristen blond O_O lol

normal_009.jpg

I don't think the kiss happened... I mean I love this "couple" to death as much as the next person... but I will not believe that they are going out until I see them....

1) holding hands

2) Kissing

3) shaggin on top of a car.... just sayin... ;]

but in a serious note... NEVER BELIEVE A QUOTE FROM THE STALKERAZZI'S they always spin the truth.

Guest whf_violet

although i'm in heaven when i saw those pics but i doubt they kiss in front of paparazis...

Of course they wouldn't do it right in front of the paparazzi. :P:lol:

Kstew was hiding behind those doors.

more pics

59vk15.jpg

2evvsb7.jpg

2ci8i83.jpg

audyr6.jpg

spge46.jpg

Guest massive toene

thanks for sharing the pix...

...about the rumors: they are good friends now...

...first friendship and then relationship! ;)

so, let´s wait and see how it will turn out!

and just for fun:

Harry20Potter20and20the20Goblet20of.jpg

Rpattz in Harry Potter...hahahaha :D

edit:

fp_3089830_pattinson_robert_ako_060.jpg

Sexy screen hunk Robert Pattinson jetted in to Hollyweird on Saturday and then

attended the 2009 MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, walking way with some golden popcorn.

Later that night R-Patz and his Twilight co-star, Kristen Stewart, were spotted having a romantical

dinner alone. The two then reportedly headed back to their hotel.

Fun stuff!

Though we're guessing Pattinson had one fun night cause he was seen looking a right mess on Monday!

The Brit was snapped at LAX airport hiding under his hoodie and looking somewhat hungover.

And even then, he still looks hot!

mtv-awards29.jpg

so nice!!! :lol:

although i'm in heaven when i saw those pics but i doubt they kiss in front of paparazis...

do you guys know where is Nikki and Oregano now? are they busy their own movie?.. just curious

to answer your question

1. Kstew probably dumped Nikki for Ashley, which is a good thing

2. Oregano shooting a movie? LOL, I doubt it

anyways

check out rob being all protective of kstew

pressroommovieawards129.jpg

is his head on hers? awww

pressroommovieawards174.jpg

Guest spuddevaughn

There has been a lot of talk about those pic by x17. Rob and Kristen's boards over at IMDB are filled with people's opinion regarding these pics and on whether they are together or not. Personally, I think they won't go out and shout to the whole world if they are since they seem to be people who want to protect their privacy if at all possible.

Guest inaho

holy smokes the thread is alive again.....

this might just be some publicity stunt they are doing

but hell those pics with the family sure are cosy.....

can't help thing twice about these things.....sheesh!

if they are taking things slower then that's a ok you can't exactly hurriedly pick

an unripen fruit yet when its still in the process of turning into

the most delicious thing you've ever tasted

hate all this speculations....but sure makes the heart flutter..this two sure know how to keep things going.....

Guest mishax3

^ Kristen and Rob would be the last people in hollywood to pull a publicity stunt. IMO. They seriously do not like all the fame and glory that comes with being an actor.

Personally, I do think they are dating. It's been a long time coming.

Guest whf_violet

^ Kristen and Rob would be the last people in hollywood to pull a publicity stunt. IMO. They seriously do not like all the fame and glory that comes with being an actor.

Personally, I do think they are dating. It's been a long time coming.

THIS! :D Thank you!

this one is so cute :wub:

9kuqgy.jpg

Guest Di@na

well I read now that they are actually dating.. After the MTVMovieAwards they had a candlelight dinner and they went together to the hotel ;)

aaand kristen's boyfriend was also not there...he did not come with her to the show either.

Guest spuddevaughn

Here's the video of what x17 labeled the hot hookup between Rob and Kristen. You can see KStew's mom giving Rob a big hug and then later running her fingers in his hair. You can also see KStew's grandpa there (according to other sites). There is also an unidentified female there wearing sweats. Up to now I'm trying to see online if anyone has identified her.

x17 Video of Rob, Kristen and

KStew's family outside the Charlie Hotel

OMG! What the heck is this cover?!

okmagrob.jpg

THIS! :D Thank you!

this one is so cute :wub:

what is this pic about? i don't get it.. what does the words mean? it's Kstew name.. so?

wow.. that OK cover.. is it believable source? I'm hoping we're not thinking too much.. THere's so many articles about RK rumours.. i hope itwon't effect their relationship.. i'm afraid we will see pics that Kstew and Oregano out and about soon :(

Archived