[drama 2009] Hero 히어로

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest junki2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all HERO fans & friends!

THANK YOU to All & Everyone here for your precious contributions (screen caps, recaps, photos, download links, comments, news articles, etc). They really, really make this thread and HERO drama so much more meaningful and enjoyable to everyone here! Thank you!

With only 4 more episodes to go, it will be fascinating to read many more individual thoughts, comments, insights or whatever any friend or fan can post in this thread - the more input we have here = the more interesting the drama will be for us. With so much suspense and excitement anticipated in the coming episodes, I am looking forward to reading whatever anyone has to say on the likely outcome for the various ‘puzzles’ all of us may be having.

For starters, I will share my takes on this week’s episodes 13 & 14 :-

I think that Hae-sung actually ‘got rid’ of Chil-sung – to stop CS from disrupting his personal (revenge) plans as well as to win Chairman Choi’s complete trust.

With CS gone, CC has to rely on HS totally now for his presidential quest so this will enable HS to put his personal plans into action. Perhaps, HS will release evidences to Do-hyuk and Jae-in which will expose CC as the mastermind behind all the illegal activities as well as the murders committed by Chil-sung. This may help to reduce his sentence for ‘murdering’ CS in the end.

With this, both Jae-in & DH may resolve all their differences and misunderstandings with HS and become good friends. However, Jae-in will no longer sees HS in a romantic way as she is already too attracted to DH to go back to HS.

Probably the most eagerly awaited outcome is the romantic coupling between Do-hyuk and Jae-in. Will their current mostly buddy-relationship develop further this week and WHO will confess his/her love first?

Hahaha….. I am already giggling & hyper-venting, just thinking about the possibilities….. since both are supposed to be first-timers and naïve in the ways of love!. Anyway, I already love seeing them just being together and in every episode, they always have some interesting dialogue together alone … so I also expect more of such scenes this week too.

Hopefully, there will also be more heartwarming scenes among the Yongdeok IIbo team and Do-hyuk’s family - they can also be hilarious at times. DH & family is moving to the news agency building to live with YD and Sang-cheol - their interaction will be fun to watch, now that the kids are having a 'grandfather' and 'uncle'.

Personally, 16 episodes are just too short for a FUN & Warming drama like HERO – preferably 20-25 episodes would be great to really flesh out the relationships among the YD IIbo team, the Do-hyuk family, between DH & Jae-in, DH & HS (man-bonding), and Yong-doek & DH (father-son bonding).

This drama is really GREAT enough to warrant more episodes, higher viewer-ship and much more activity in this thread – perhaps majority of viewers are attracted to big budget, idolistic, romantic and melodrama productions at year-end. Their loss and our gain ….. But I hope that viewers will still give this drama a chance in 2010, to enjoy a realistic, heartwarming and fun story – anyway viewers in 5 countries will get to see HERO this year so I am very Happy for them.

HERO and team, Fighting!!! HERO fans & friends, Fighting!!!

Guest sayroo

herobansmall.png

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

Hero

Episode 1 *HAN*

Main Translators: TeddayBear, krayfi

Spot Translators: songbird

Timers: benchmarkjoe, hitomi83

Editor/QC: leesja

Coordinators: sayroo, cute girl

Episode 2 *HAN*

Main Translator: icarus

Spot Translator: songbird

Timers: malkite_ve6tici, Makutake29

Editor/QC: leesja

Episode 3 *HAN*

Main Translators: thesexy-orange, icarus

Spot Translator: songbird

Timers: szhoang, KumoYami

Editor/QC: polychroniou, sayroo

*Please SUPPORT fansubbers, not streaming sites! **Twitter **Wiki **Blog

DO spread the word to get High Quality english subtitles for Hero@ haru2subs.com*

Guest junki2007

Thank you to sayroo, for the ‘announcement’ & links to the English subs for HERO drama! And a zillion thanks to haru2subs.com for subbing HERO - this is a GREAT present to start 2010 with! Thank you!!

In episode 13, the excitement and suspense continue from the ‘suicide’ of Chil-sung.

Do-hyuk is now totally devastated with Chil-sung’s death (definitely not a suicide case) as CS is the only one who can expose Chairman Choi as the mastermind behind all those murders and illegal dealings.

With CS gone, DH is at a loss about what they can do anymore to incriminate CC.

Somehow, the kidnapper-murderer of Madam P’s son is now freed (did Chil-sung write a confession that he is the killer instead before his death?). DH and YD manage to track him down and persuade him to expose CC’s crimes.

Tonight’s episode ended with the arrest of CC – cannot wait to find out what HS told CC just before he is arrested.

My main disappointment is that there is no further development in DH & Jae-in’s romance – no time alone for some cute bonding between the two!

Luckily, there are some heartwarming moments between DH;s family and YD & Sang-cheol at the news agency. So good to see them being one happy family – a grandfather and uncle for the kids and a father for DH!

Some excellent scenes in this episode :

- DH’s pitiful scene at the roadside stall with the man and woman (following the release of some articles instigated by HS)

- The confrontation between DH & HS – cannot wait to find what they are so heated about!

Really have to kowtow to the scriptwriter – the twists and turns in this episode is totally unpredictable, following Chil-sung’s death. That’s what make this drama so good and interesting, and with the forthcoming subtitles from haru2subs.com, I cannot wait to watch HERO all over again!

Meanwhile, looking forward to zealioner’s invaluable recaps and the wonderful screencaps, download links, comments and news from all the great members here. Thank you ALL!

Guest shana pakim_1

i miss out on ep 13 and 14 cause i was visting my sis and friend in CA...

i'm going to catch on later when i get the time...

i just finish unpacking now...and i got to work tomorrow morning...

than i have to work on the weekend too...which mean i wouldn't get a chance until it end...

Guest junki2007

Wow, tonight’s episode is SO Awesome - I would really regret it Big Time If I have missed this drama just because of the low ratings! And having re-watched episodes 1, 2 and 3 with English subtitles, I am totally in love with HERO!

Totally looking forward to zealioner’s recaps for both episodes to enjoy & understand all those lengthy dialogues between the main casts - moving scenes displaying great emotions.

Finally, (in my opinion) Jae-in takes the initiative to reach out to hold Do-hyuk’s hand even though she lets go as quickly. Make me so happy that DH did not hesitate to run after her, grabs her hand before they walk on just like a dating couple! You go, Do-hyuk!!

(Though I am disappointed that Jae-in did not show more care & concern on DH after he is badly beaten up.)

It’s getting harder to understand Hae-sung now – he persists in helping Chairman Choi every time DH manages to

Incriminate CC. Will he ever do something quick to redeem himself next week?

The ending scene outside Daeso Building where Do-hyuk and the team are rallying support against Chairman Choi’s release is so moving. All those who have received the team’s assistance turning up to help them out keeps me smiling right to the end.

Only 2 more episodes to go – I am feeling both happy and sad. Luckily, I will be able to watch the English subbed episodes to enjoy this excellent drama.

HERO, Fighting!!

Archived