[drama 2009] Story Of A Man / The Slingshot 남자이야기

Guest Ishida21

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ishida21

Thanks sally0821 for the HQ pics, we will see the first encounter between Kim Shin and Chae Do-woo tomorrow, can't wait :sweatingbullets:

Some official stills:

572022.jpg

572023.jpg

572024.jpg

572028.jpg

572029.jpg

572025.jpg

572027.jpg

572030.jpg

Guest misskorea

I will watch this drama just to see Kim Kang Woo & Park Yong Ha ^__^

I love them

one in On Air one in Le grand chef!

Long time no see Kim Kang Woo~!!! ♥

Guest groovier

49e134af495b0.jpg

I guarantee that he wouldn’t die of a germ infection (or STD or yeast infection.) unless the germs has gone to the right place on the body :lol:

Does he have OCD or OCPD or another anxiety disorder? I just began to watch this drama, btw.

On a KBS gameshow (SangSang Plus) that aired today...PYH revealed he had plastic surgery on his nose because of an injury while shooting an action scene.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1111&ext=na

anyone has link to a c-subbed stream site or MU dl of this episode of SangSang Plus?

or can anyone do a writeup of what they're talking about? thanks!

Guest ripgal

Can somebody enlighten me on Chae Do Woo's schemes or evil plot?

I might have missed some of the lines or something, why did he have to destroy the mandoo manufacturer owned by Kim Shin's brother?

He's cooking up something but I don't really understand what and why...

I watched the 2 episodes in youtube... so I might not have felt the movie-like quality as mentioned by some of you.

So far PYH has been quite convincing as the frustrated and tormented Kim Shin, while Kim Kang Woo's oozing with sexy charisma thru out..

Nothing much to comment about Park Shi Yeon yet, as she hasn't appeared that much..

That said, I can't wait for the showdown between Do Woo and Kim Shin!

hi jo, i'm not sure i fully understand it too since not all is revealed yet but we know Do Woo is someone who manipulates the market while building his own empire. i'm not sure if DW had a specific motive for picking on the Kim's family mandoo biz but he wanted to make it collapse so that share prices of other companies will be similarly affected then he can go in and make a swoop buying up some of them. i guess it could have been any other food company (did DW pick from the phone book? haha!) i'm not clear of the bad blood between him and his father but it does seem like they don't do business the same fashion. it's as if DW is going all out to prove something to his father and meanwhile his father's subordinates are monitoring DW closely and updating the old man. his father doesn't seem like he's a good example, judging from his behaviour with his biz associates/friends just before his daughter arrived.

off-topic: in the SangSang Plus show (i watched it raw), PSY mentioned she was taught a chinese sentence which she used on someone while not fully understanding the meaning and it turned out to be crude, something like 'did u poo already?' haha! expected pure elegance from a former miss korea but she's so down-to-earth and laughs at herself so easily! PYH's get up is really something else!

Can somebody enlighten me on Chae Do Woo's schemes or evil plot?

I might have missed some of the lines or something, why did he have to destroy the mandoo manufacturer owned by Kim Shin's brother?

He's cooking up something but I don't really understand what and why...

I watched the 2 episodes in youtube... so I might not have felt the movie-like quality as mentioned by some of you.

So far PYH has been quite convincing as the frustrated and tormented Kim Shin, while Kim Kang Woo's oozing with sexy charisma thru out..

Nothing much to comment about Park Shi Yeon yet, as she hasn't appeared that much..

That said, I can't wait for the showdown between Do Woo and Kim Shin!

his target was another company .i cant rem the name right now , but it is worth billions in sales even though others wondered why is he interested in a food company .but he saw the potential in getting it . the scheme was he wanted to get that company into trouble and hence he need to spread rumours about illegal treament of mando making , creating a so called mando scandal , that will affect people confidence in mando *and somehow reduce demand in a way ... like what hapepn to the milk scandal in china ..

and that resulted in various smaller companies getting into the picture to make it seem more real. with this check into mando making , it kinda of affect the industry and make sales dropped , their losses increased .Chae Do Woo's was confident the company willl suffer more loss . .and it will make the company accept or rather came to them for takeover .( i wasnt sure what was he doing with the shares .but probably taking up whatever he can buy now )

... his actual target wasnt the kim ...they just happen to be part of the sample .

Guest mapikan

I liked that today we learned a little more about Chae Do Woo's past. He observed his father with his many women, while watching his ailing mother. It had to have an impact in his life.

Could someone explain if he helped overdose his mother in order to end her misery?

What did Eun Soo say to Do Woo in the kitchen when he was making something for her? It seemed like a really happy moment between brother and sister and then he did get so upset. Apparently the two are close? Although, I am sure she doesn't approve of his business dealings.

The acting thus far is superb! I really am enjoying everyone in their roles. :)

Archived