[Drama 2009] Queen Seon Deok 선덕여왕

Guest White Star

@Deokman_7272k - i posted a message there :) folowing that link .

This is the post - my wish for the ending

I would like the same without one exception . Bidam to have the chance to touch hear , embrance her even and say what he wanted to say - could be another word that her name - could be " sarang hae " :)))

I was hopping that Bidam would be arriving until the Queen. It was sad that he had to tell to Yu Shin and not her . It was really depressing . I know you like Yu Shin & Deok Man - but i loved the way Bidam loves the Queen - the childish part of him . The way he acted beside her - the way he talked to her even after becoming the princess ( on her place ) . He always was different from Yu Shin.

I like so much Yu Shin too - and since they were hwarang and nangdo - i was hopping that they would be togheter - even when Bidam came in the scene , even then . Honestly , for the first time i heard that will be some feelings between Bidam and Deokman - it was on soompi .

Yesterday and today morning i was watching again and again the final parts - when bidam goes to her camping and when he fight to get to her ... On tv ... i burned on dvd the final episode :))) my family said that i'm crazy ..

It's how i'm always when it's over a good drama which touched me .

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Deokman_7272k

dany the truth is I am also fascinated with the kind of relationship that Bidam and Deokman had... they had a good beginning, and Bidam character is the kind of man that women of these ages would love to have as a lover... yes I love yushin-deokman, but I also love the Bidam-deokman story, I guess it just need to be longer.... I mean yushin deokman devotion was obvious up to 40 plus episode of even up to 50,,, Bidam-deokman is very short....and very sad..... I love to watch it over and over again, too many beautiful touching scenes.... and I love the Wind Flower...

Guest Deokman_7272k

I would like to commend Kim nam gil for his Bidam role... he was really great.. the more I watch the film the more I appreciate him... he was very funny in some scenes when he was pestering the wharang especially seukpum I was really laughing.... and he cried easily in some scenes.... I love him when his will do everything so that yushin rang will win, just to make princess deokman happy... he is really great.. he can deliver all kinds of emotion in this film..and he is goodlooking too..

Deokman_7272k - I totaly agree with you . Bidam was childish , was happiest like others , cried easier and make laugh us . And also loved his devil look , and when he get angry - you can follow his character's feelings from watching just his expressions . Like Mishil's face expressions - we could know what she's thinking just when we look at her . Mi shil and Bi dam are in some ways similar .

You know , it's hard for a screenwriter to build a character and keep his personality the same until the end . It's not an easy work to do - if they change something , the all work is up and down . I know that because i use to write novels . And the start is always to pick the informations and then to build the whole character's personality . The screenwriters of this drama ( and not just ) really impressed me - because it's a long drama and there are many important characters - not just a trio or ten or 15 etc , it was a large cast . And not forget that the story begins from they childhood .

So , the producers and writers has my all admiration .

I found something . I can't credit because i don't know where i find it ( which site - duno :) )

1247042507_sillafamily.jpg

Guest Deokman_7272k

Deokman_7272k - I totaly agree with you . Bidam was childish , was happiest like others , cried easier and make laugh us . And also loved his devil look , and when he get angry - you can follow his character's feelings from watching just his expressions . Like Mishil's face expressions - we could know what she's thinking just when we look at her . Mi shil and Bi dam are in some ways similar .

You know , it's hard for a screenwriter to build a character and keep his personality the same until the end . It's not an easy work to do - if they change something , the all work is up and down . I know that because i use to write novels . And the start is always to pick the informations and then to build the whole character's personality . The screenwriters of this drama ( and not just ) really impressed me - because it's a long drama and there are many important characters - not just a trio or ten or 15 etc , it was a large cast . And not forget that the story begins from they childhood .

So , the producers and writers has my all admiration .

I found something . I can't credit because i don't know where i find it ( which site - duno :) )

1247042507_sillafamily.jpg

WOW very impressive, but I can't tackle the history anymore... but I dont think they followed the real story...

Yes I admire the writers too.... just like mishil, Bidam smiles a lot too even when he is sarcastic, this is to show silently that they were obviously mother and son and like mother like son....

If the one stated above was the reality, looks like Yoo Shin was married to sisters yeong mo and yoon mo both daughters of Hajong...

Guest Deokman_7272k

Welcome barneybaby, it's in ep. 36. DM didnt asked YS to get married coz she doesnt want

to loose YS at all cause she is trying her best to keep YS by her side. Reason behind YS married

is because of the Gaya restoration it was Mishil and her clans subterfuge. They create all scenarios

from YS chaos of becoming Pungwuljo till the Gaya restoration and the land given by YS to Wolya

and to the Gaya people as their relocations for habitat. Everything was done by Mishil's clan to hold

YS and push him and his family to the corner. Therefore, in order to stop the subterfuge he decided

to join Mishil's clan and to become a Pungwuljo to help his parents from treachery as plan by Mishil

because of the land deed and as well as to help the Gaya ancestry. Remember the previous ep.

when DM trying to retrieve her title as a princess the land deed was given by YS to Wolya as sign

of their reliance to help his ruler which is DM, so DM is aslo one of the reason why YS needs to give

up DM as a lover because he chose DM as a ruler and as a ruler he needs to protect her by all means

even its painful and cruel.

btw which ep are u now? enjoy your watching I'm sure you will love all the characters even the villain

Mishil hehehe

I like mishil in this episode 36.... when Yushin knelt before her and she was smiling sarcastically to deokman, she was even looking at deokman while telling yushin to join her clan and marry hajong's daughter.... she sarcastically said how lamentable that she was no longer young to embrace Yushin, great great acting...

Guest ledpelaro

I like mishil in this episode 36.... when Yushin knelt before her and she was smiling sarcastically to deokman, she was even looking at deokman while telling yushin to join her clan and marry hajong's daughter.... she sarcastically said how lamentable that she was no longer young to embrace Yushin, great great acting...

Yes Deokman, i agree to that! personally i salute Mishil's acting she really deserved to get the highest award in Baeksang. You cant see any flaws on her acting, all her smirk, the way she laugh, her making faces, and her brilliant ideas. You can also love her character as a loving mother, wife, lover, sister, and as well as the female hwarang. She's a total package of a good actress. On Mishil's death the story becomes dull might be because she's Mishil, the Mishil that holds all characters of the story around her palms. But thanks God because of DM and BD love story it becomes interesting again and more interesting. I really love this saeguk film from the beginning till the end, though the ending is tragic and cruel but it needs to make the story reliable and acceptable to all korean and international viewers.

Though, I wish to see a happy ever after love story for BD and DM it will not work otherwise it will not be realistic. But to pay tribute to all QSD cast, PD, writer, and even the props and assistance they deserves two thumbs up and i applauded to their great job. It's been long time since I finish this drama, but it's very hard to compare it with the other saeguk drama coz QSD is a package of all genre and there is no character that you will hate except Yeomjung that bastard.

QSD really the best and you cant get away with the aftermath.... plus all DM handsome men, really love them all!

Guest jade0

Hi, I can't seem to find the Queen Seonduk OST. Am I missing it out in the pages?

Please help, thanks! :P

I have finally finished watching it... I love the ending. It was so sad... both of them couldn't go back cos it was all too late, even though in the end both of them knew the truth.

I also agree with Bi Dam's followers that Bi Dam always wanted to be the King. To me, he was always on the edge between good and evil. And it was the Queen that kept him from doing bad things.

But I really think Queen should have got rid of Mi Shin's followers earlier, then Bi Dam wouldn't have to go through all those doubts etc....

But I guess in the end it doesn't matter since the Queen didn't last long anyway.. even if they got married. *sighs*

I love Mil Shin's character too... I feel sorry for her and yet what she believed in are true... Even the Queen admits Mil Shin was correct in some cases.

Guest Deokman_7272k

Yes Deokman, i agree to that! personally i salute Mishil's acting she really deserved to get the highest award in Baeksang. You cant see any flaws on her acting, all her smirk, the way she laugh, her making faces, and her brilliant ideas. You can also love her character as a loving mother, wife, lover, sister, and as well as the female hwarang. She's a total package of a good actress. On Mishil's death the story becomes dull might be because she's Mishil, the Mishil that holds all characters of the story around her palms. But thanks God because of DM and BD love story it becomes interesting again and more interesting. I really love this saeguk film from the beginning till the end, though the ending is tragic and cruel but it needs to make the story reliable and acceptable to all korean and international viewers.

Though, I wish to see a happy ever after love story for BD and DM it will not work otherwise it will not be realistic. But to pay tribute to all QSD cast, PD, writer, and even the props and assistance they deserves two thumbs up and i applauded to their great job. It's been long time since I finish this drama, but it's very hard to compare it with the other saeguk drama coz QSD is a package of all genre and there is no character that you will hate except Yeomjung that bastard.

QSD really the best and you cant get away with the aftermath.... plus all DM handsome men, really love them all!

I agree with you after mishil's death there are part the looks dull, but it improved in the latter part, yes the DM and Bidam love along side the yushin's strategy to fight Baekye's mobile unit.. I also agree with you that DM was surrounded by goodlooking men and I like wolya, yushin, of course Bidam... and chunchu is very cute too

I love QSD the story is good, and I am actually learning a lot from it... ( but I wish the story is not as sad as it was)

anyway QSD lingers to those who watched it....

Guest Deokman_7272k

I think we need space and warm to enhance quite bored topic about DM- BD love loosing ended relationship and ridiculous death... sorry for those fans. :P

let just have fun about this pic 2418g3c.gif

Mishil soo sexy and other 4 guys Bidam Yushin ChuChu and Alcheon :lol: they look fantastic and very cute I'm gonna crazy this group singer specially with their expressive face 312grqd.jpg

bhi1b6.gif

Dcinside site

I LOVE THIS

Guest ledpelaro

Yes Deokman, we had same comments, you know the first i see this gif i was cracking and tearing and LOL. :D:D:D

Guest Deokman_7272k

You know what because of QSD I became curious about Kim Nam Gil..... at QSD though he is not clean looking, my aunt and i still found him cute and handsome.... I guess a darker skin tone fits him too... and how I love him when he had bangs and half pony tail.. I found him gorgeously heroic in the episode when mishil shot an arrow to Deokman. his face is cute, the more you look at him the more you found him goodlooking...

But Uhm tae wong is really my favorite... but then too many goodlooking guys.... hahahah wolya, alcheon, and even the young chun chu.... I am so glad I found soompi and meet you all here...

Ok , i read some old posts and it's enough . I will, wait to see . I can see all the left episodes online but i don't want that . It's tension every time but i like to wait . It's the first time i watch a korean drama on tv .

I'm laughing now that i remember something . Let's share with you .. I readed that were probleme with the ratings - guess in Korea - in my country is a high ratting - even when the president give a refferendum direct line , this channel was rulling Queen Seok Deok without intreruption - and was blamed after that . :D

Can somebody tell to Deok Man that ?

hahaah... soFunny !! so President Refferendum's is lost to QSD ...

people love to see QSD more than the Prsident... LOL...

what a Drama !!!!

woww, the discussion is still HOT here...!!!

it's been long long time Queen Seon Deok finished airing in Indonesia, but still can't get over it..

i always discuss about QSD everyday in my forum.Love it... really love this drama..

i Love all the cast, Brilliant !! especially Lee Yo Won, she potrayed Deokman's transformation very Well..

Great Acting !!

Guest Deokman_7272k

QSD is still airing in the Philippines and although I have watched the video most often than expected, I still watch it in our own filipino language. last night we were on that episode where in Princess Deokman was crying to Bidam telling him about his devotion to yushin rang which was too late for her to express.... I guess tonight will be the night Yushin knelt before Mishil... no wonder it's hot..... until now...

Though I have watched this is QSD, there are part in my copy that has bad translation that I cant even understand it... will watch this till the end, I am curious on how my fellow filipinos will work on their dialogs in our language...

hahaah... soFunny !! so President Refferendum's is lost to QSD ...

people love to see QSD more than the Prsident... LOL...

what a Drama !!!!

woww, the discussion is still HOT here...!!!

it's been long long time Queen Seon Deok finished airing in Indonesia, but still can't get over it..

i always discuss about QSD everyday in my forum.Love it... really love this drama..

i Love all the cast, Brilliant !! especially Lee Yo Won, she potrayed Deokman's transformation very Well..

Great Acting !!

Yes , this is true - the fact that the president lost to QSD :lol: :lol: :lol: This was a title next day in the newspapers .. Ha ha , almost every romanians know that it worths more to watch QSD and not listen what President was saying ..

It's over in Romania too ( when i watched ) - it was the first time i saw a drama on tv :P but still fresh in my heart the story and the emotions this drama gived to me .

The drama is avaible with english subtitle on mysoju.com , on rutube.com , youtube.com and so many other sites .. It was a fenomenon ..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lhizbrit

Hi QSD addicts,

Just want to share you some snap shots of what I have just discovered today, I was re-watching Minamishineyo aka "You're Beautiful" when i noticed that Kim chun chu has an extra scene in Episode 9, it is where Minam rushes to a store to buy water for Hwang Tae Kyung and bumped into him...Here are the snap shots of the scenes...

vlcsnap-312766.png

vlcsnap-312771.png

vlcsnap-312783.png

vlcsnap-312788.png

vlcsnap-312796.png

vlcsnap-312803.png

He didn't have any script in that scene though...but his facial expression was so cute.. you won't help but smile... :lol:

Archived