[Drama 2009] Queen Seon Deok 선덕여왕

Guest White Star

hmmm.... Tooo Bad.... the three Nice-family-being have already DIED...... ckckckckck..... panik.gif

ohoo... probably no sequel ... but a reunion in another drama... hmm.... Yeaahh hope someday there will be a romantic-comedy drama with those three georgeus cast... :lol:

actually i have ever seen a photoshop editing of family Mishil - Deokman - Bidam, with a daughter with them!!..hahah...

but i forget where the picture was... :lol:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ledpelaro

Congratulations to mother and son

this is to pay tribute to their excellent job.

2 thumbs up (credit from Queen Seun Duk Fan Club)

8yi652.jpg

23gz3ol.jpg

2hnup3n.jpg

2m2w76s.jpg

2i0z0k8.jpg can't forget MS smirk

18neib.jpg

24vr8ev.jpg

Guest dawnlite

[Fanmade] Kim Nam Gil & Lee Yo Won MV

Made this last night, just a compilation of clips of KNG/LYW on/off-set. If you're a KNG/LYW shipper I promise you'll love it. Please watch and spread the link around. :D (Note: vid is probably still processing, quality should improve later.)

Ah I love this video. Thanks gingerpeach. May you make another one? Hehe I'm greedy.

Just finished the series and I'm still trenched in Queen Seon Deok's spell.

hello ther! it's my first time to join

this forum! yup, QSD is still on going here in the Philippines. i also want to invite you guys to join or FB fan page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Antipolo-Phi...13751479?ref=ts

we are very much hooked to QSD and to Kim Nam Gil!

about the dubbing stuff, the dubbers here are also doin their best to create the emotions that was postrayed by the original version. however, i still resorted to watch the original first. the intense is much different still ! :D

hope to add us in your F B

thanks!

Guest ledpelaro

Hi teebeepee, welcome to the group, it's nice to hear another kababayan in this

forum. by the way in what part now of QSD they are airing. Sure you will enjoy every

episodes all scenes are worth waiting for and the story line will keep you more exciting

your adrenalin not to stop watching it will reach beyond its limit that's how i experienced

while i'm watching it.

So enjoy watching and i suggest for you not to read more from this forum but rather

wait till you finish watching it, but its ok for you to just scan some pages if you are that

curious.

Ninimi, i'm in KNG forum wish to see you there....if you may

missing you

Guest happyjh

So enjoy watching and i suggest for you not to read more from this forum but rather

wait till you finish watching it, but its ok for you to just scan some pages if you are that

curious.

Yes, I would say the same... it's really much more fun to watch the drama when you don't know what will happen in the next episodes. Enjoy the drama...

Guest ledpelaro

Hi Hi

I am watching this drama now.. but can anyone advise which episode no. to watch when yoo shin get marry? Can't find that episode..wanted to know why he get marry? Is the DM ask him to get marry?? Hee... thanks so much. :)

Welcome barneybaby, it's in ep. 36. DM didnt asked YS to get married coz she doesnt want

to loose YS at all cause she is trying her best to keep YS by her side. Reason behind YS married

is because of the Gaya restoration it was Mishil and her clans subterfuge. They create all scenarios

from YS chaos of becoming Pungwuljo till the Gaya restoration and the land given by YS to Wolya

and to the Gaya people as their relocations for habitat. Everything was done by Mishil's clan to hold

YS and push him and his family to the corner. Therefore, in order to stop the subterfuge he decided

to join Mishil's clan and to become a Pungwuljo to help his parents from treachery as plan by Mishil

because of the land deed and as well as to help the Gaya ancestry. Remember the previous ep.

when DM trying to retrieve her title as a princess the land deed was given by YS to Wolya as sign

of their reliance to help his ruler which is DM, so DM is aslo one of the reason why YS needs to give

up DM as a lover because he chose DM as a ruler and as a ruler he needs to protect her by all means

even its painful and cruel.

btw which ep are u now? enjoy your watching I'm sure you will love all the characters even the villain

Mishil hehehe

Guest koosha

Hi, I'm watching this series now!!! yeh~must really hand it to Mishil,

like her even if shes the villain!!

btw, is there an ost for this? o.o

Guest ledpelaro

Hi, I'm watching this series now!!! yeh~must really hand it to Mishil,

like her even if shes the villain!!

btw, is there an ost for this? o.o

www.mediafire.com/?m2y4yiwy2zo

Hi Yoosha try the link and welcome, just tell me if you find any problem otherwise

i will try to upload it for you.

Hi.. long time no see..hehe.. seems that many new members come, welcome to the thread!

have finished QSD but it still stick in my mind..

ah i am going to rerun the nangdo days! so funny to wacth ! deokman was so funny when being a nangdo..hahaha

Hi Ledpelaro

Wow..thanks for your detail explanation.. hehe..i'm at ep. 40...finally saw the marrying scene. :P

Thanks so much.

Cheers

Welcome barneybaby, it's in ep. 36. DM didnt asked YS to get married coz she doesnt want

to loose YS at all cause she is trying her best to keep YS by her side. Reason behind YS married

is because of the Gaya restoration it was Mishil and her clans subterfuge. They create all scenarios

from YS chaos of becoming Pungwuljo till the Gaya restoration and the land given by YS to Wolya

and to the Gaya people as their relocations for habitat. Everything was done by Mishil's clan to hold

YS and push him and his family to the corner. Therefore, in order to stop the subterfuge he decided

to join Mishil's clan and to become a Pungwuljo to help his parents from treachery as plan by Mishil

because of the land deed and as well as to help the Gaya ancestry. Remember the previous ep.

when DM trying to retrieve her title as a princess the land deed was given by YS to Wolya as sign

of their reliance to help his ruler which is DM, so DM is aslo one of the reason why YS needs to give

up DM as a lover because he chose DM as a ruler and as a ruler he needs to protect her by all means

even its painful and cruel.

btw which ep are u now? enjoy your watching I'm sure you will love all the characters even the villain

Mishil hehehe

I'm at 56 now . Here in Romania ( i say that before :P ) is the third korean drama this one .

Romanians love this drama ( the others too ) so much .. They always live warm greetings on TVR site . Seems that everybody love BiDam .. me tooooooo .. The character is really spectacullar - like they wanted to be .

I readed the interview with Kim Nam Gil from 10Asia and love the way he explain everything . I saw so many MV's and i like the song that KNG sing " Can't i love you " . I have the ost but is not there this song - you can find it on you tube with MV's - usually with BiDam and DeokMan .

Kim has a great voice and the song are heart touching . And the ost is really really impressive .

Little Jisub .. :D aka Chun Chu is adorable . I love the character of Yu Sin and Wol Ya ( he's handsome too ) , i like even Bo Jong and his father - their personalities . And MiShil was interesting and i admired her ...

I readed that the story was real . That BiDam and Deok Man - maybe the others too - really existed .

I have some episodes left and i know something sad from the ending , but the journey was really special and great . I enjoyed with laugh and tears ..

I wanted so badly to see that the queen will be with Bidam , but if she really loves him , it's enough . But i'm not sure if she loves him or if the answer is yes , if will know BiDam that thing .

Can you tell me something more about how you see their relation ?

I understand she's conception - she give up on love for the nation - and she could accept somebody if that man really care about Silla like her .. it's a little complicated - somehow she turn my mind up side down and there are moments i really don't understand some things .

But , right now , i'm curious - who is who she love ? Bi Dam or Yu Sin ?

Archived