Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest strawberrylove

i have no scratches on my screen protector :D

but when you face it towards the light and look at it side on you can tell where ive been scribbling.

unless those are considered scratches?

---

and yeh~ i want a DSi but its going to be released late this year for 400$ so maybe not. i really dont need some of the extra features like a crappy camera. but i do want the larger screen >.>"

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amydien

but when you face it towards the light and look at it side on you can tell where ive been scribbling.

---

and yeh~ i want a DSi but its going to be released late this year for 400$ so maybe not. i really dont need some of the extra features like a crappy camera. but i do want the larger screen >.>"

^$400!?!?! I dont think I can afford something that expensive. My DS is perfectly fine as it is now :D

Guest justwildbeat

^Indeed, $400 is already in game console range. I definitely would not be spending that much on a handheld. Plus if my DS did die on me I'd probably still get another DSlite hahaha

Guest NO NAME?

anyone play harvest moon island of happiness? haha just checking...im taking forever to get things started

I think I have. *looks at the games* Oh nevermind. It was DS Cute that I played. I was playing Rune Factory for awhile, but I stopped playing it. Harvest Moon for SNES FTW.

Guest strawberrylove

^it says it supports Ds Browser but i dont think its a built in Ds browser.

its pretty much the same as the R4. (but then again i dont rember some of my R4's features to compare it with >>")

---

and you only bought it for 16$? D:

then how much was your micro sd card?

Guest ix3katz

---

hm are you sure it's $400? last time I checked it was only $200-300 shipped online

also for those of you who don't know... im not sure if R4 works with the DSi, but apparently they already found a way around it so you can play downloaded games.. (my dad said so..he sells vid games :P)

anyone play harvest moon island of happiness? haha just checking...im taking forever to get things started

I did... but gave up

Didn't like how you had to use the touch screen for everything >< I'm sticking to Harvest Moon DS cute

Guest WitchGoddess

^it says it supports Ds Browser but i dont think its a built in Ds browser.

its pretty much the same as the R4. (but then again i dont rember some of my R4's features to compare it with >>")

---

and you only bought it for 16$? D:

then how much was your micro sd card?

I got it at dealwoot.com

they threw in a new screen protector and free shipping so I was pretty happy with them.

My SD card didn't cost anything, because I bought one a couple of years ago for my old phone.

Guest strawberrylove

hm are you sure it's $400? last time I checked it was only $200-300 shipped online

also for those of you who don't know... im not sure if R4 works with the DSi, but apparently they already found a way around it so you can play downloaded games.. (my dad said so..he sells vid games :P )

yea it was 400 AUD (so that may be the differnce?)

also it was a pre-order to physically buy it at eb games.

so online prices are probably cheaper.

but im not much of an online buyer person so for me it would be 400$ TT"

---

^

^ AHHH really? thats a good price. my screen protector was already 4$ -_-

Guest rainbow*

does anyone know about taiko no tatsujin 2? the meccha somethng something one? i downloaded two diff versions of it, but both games dont work. It says something about the save data not found or something.. the whole game just does not start up ><!!

Guest justwildbeat

^Yea there's a way of fixing those games if you see that message. You'll need to patch/fix that ROM (the game you downloaded). Just do a Google search on that and you'll find it, I think I posted a link about this awhile ago. You'll need a file (arm7.bin) and a program called DSlazy

yea it was 400 AUD (so that may be the differnce?)

also it was a pre-order to physically buy it at eb games.

so online prices are probably cheaper.

but im not much of an online buyer person so for me it would be 400$ TT"

---

^

^ AHHH really? thats a good price. my screen protector was already 4$ -_-

$400 is a bit too much for me T_T

Do you reckon if you buy the DSi, and the Acekard 2i with it, would the flash kart be reigon locked too?

I'm thinking of buying it online now since I don't realy want to spend $400 on it T_T But i'm afraid the flash kart won't work ><

Guest marasshi

Can anyone help me choose which flash card I should get?

You can try googling for flash cart comparisons, see which one you like best/think will work best for you.

Has anyone tried playing Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side here? It's a dating simulation game and it's pretty old (it came out on the PS2 a long time ago and then they developed it for the DS). I've finished it three times already (technically I've played it through only twice, but you can get multiple endings) even though it's in Japanese and I don't speak/read/understand Japanese. It's so fun and addictive. The voice acting is definitely one of my favorite parts of the game. ♥ It makes me miss my anime obsession days. LOL

Guest amydien

^I think there are a number of soompiers that played that game. I wanna try playing it as well....dating simulation games seem fun XDD

OMG has anybody played the US/UK version of Retro Game Challenge!?!?!

I played it this morning....haha! It's exactly the same as the Japanese one (I played the Japanese version too), except Arino doesnt talk in Kansai dialect (aww...).

I think the Japanese is more fun because of Arino's talking while you're playing. lol.

They kept everything the same though...even the funny translations in the game "You shooted 24 Asteroids". :lol:

I love it! Im gonna buy the game as when it comes out here in Canada :D

Guest scorsagian

I'm new to the R4 world or all the other carts out there.

Can someone please tell me which cart is good and reliable and at what website? I have a kingston MicroSD 2gb ready for it.

how many carts are out there because I tried google-ing and there are SOO many and a lot of reviews are warning people of fakes that ruin the SD so I'm unsure of which or where to get one.

Guest Take Five

^i would guess cyclo ds or acekard or m3. r4 doesn't have as many functions at the same price and they don't seem to update firmware anymore.

Archived