• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovemelody.

hehe, i have a DBSK layout/skin on my DS

so pretty *-*

anyways~

i want to recommend some games (is that allowed? ><)

-Zoo Keeper

-Puyo Pop Fever

they're really really fun and addicting :]

Guest WitchGoddess

they cant? o____o

ive got an r4 and im using an 8 gig micro SD...

Oh. Maybe it depends on the firmware for the R4 when you install it. I only have a 4GB micro SD and I don't want to buy a 1 or 2 GB one.

Btw for the browser, do you guys have the ds lite or the new ds?

Guest 'Noche.

depends on what kind of R4 you have. The R4 DS (original/real) isn't SDHC compatible, so it can't take cards higher than 4GB. If you get a clone, some of those take SDHC cards, but personally, (if you don't already own a flashcart) I would recommend the Acekard.

Oh. Maybe it depends on the firmware for the R4 when you install it. I only have a 4GB micro SD and I don't want to buy a 1 or 2 GB one.

Btw for the browser, do you guys have the ds lite or the new ds?

the ds lite

It only works on the DS lite though, it won't work on the old DS. I don't think it would work on the new dsi either since there is no GBA slot (for the expansion pack)

Guest undine235

the ds lite

It only works on the DS lite though, it won't work on the old DS. I don't think it would work on the new dsi either since there is no GBA slot (for the expansion pack)

Yeah, it won't. That totally stinks cause I have so much more crap on my R4 than actual games. My friends call me cheap... I call it efficient.

Guest darkbahamut

Yeah, it won't. That totally stinks cause I have so much more crap on my R4 than actual games. My friends call me cheap... I call it efficient.

More like cost efficient :ph34r: =D. Im like that too :) I just make good use of my resources.

Guest jrevenge

can ds lite play videos and mp3?

im planning to buy one soon and i want to use it other than just by gaming?

do i have to Download application or something?

please help me. XC

thanks.

Guest jrevenge

^You need to convert the videos to .dpg format. I find it too troublesome so I just use Moonshell for songs.

how can i do that? where can i get a converter?

what is a moonshell?

im such a noob. xC

Has anyone bought a DSi ?

It's pretty cool... They had it in HK, though I thought I'd wait until more colors are released.

Also, anyone tried Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero ? It's a pretty new game that got released (translated version) around january. It's adventure/puzzle based and the format is much like Zelda. I got so hooked on it!

Guest WitchGoddess

I got my R4 today in the mail. So excited. I finally covered it with screen protectors too.

Now I can laugh when I pass by Game Stop.

^What screen protectors are you using, and where'd you get them?

My so-called (by the reviewers on Deal Extreme) "Hori" ones scratch faster than ever. It's hard to see the touch screen with all those scratch marks. I'd rather not have it on since I don't even get any scratches without the protectors.

Archived