Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest amydien

Yeah, Hello Kitty Daily is pretty much just an organizer.

I think you might be looking for Hello Kitty Big City Dreams that was released like last month? That's the one that has minigames, etc.

OHHH....so that's why! I was thinking, "What's sooo good about this Helly Kitty games?" I thought there were games, but this is just pure cuteness in a digital organizer... Thanks for explaining! :D

Im currently playing Princess Debut (since you guys have been talking a lot about this game here. I LIKE IT!!! LOL!

Althought I hate the prince I ended up with...I got stuck with Vince...kept trying to get rid of him since the beginning because I wanted to have Klaus as my partner, but I couldnt. lol

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x__erii

I won my DS this year

Recently I'm playing Rune Factory, Mario Kart, Elite Beat Agents, Ouedan, Cooking Mama...

I'm waiting for Kingdom Hearts too *-*

thank you for all the suggestions on how to fix that problem i had a few pages back, it was getting really frustrating so i just installed the ysmenu and now everything is working out fine (: ugh, does anybody know if they'll ever translate Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love? I really want to try it out but i know zero japanese and i don't want to use a guide.

Is the Metallic Rose available in Australia? I heard one of the Aussies here has it.

I have the metallic rose

I bought it at Game Traders last year around this time. But they said it was the last one they had, and it was originally for the US since the plug was the US plug, so they gave me a free Australia plug :/

Guest amydien

Was that me? Ahaha. Yeah, the game is tons of fun.

OMG I WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO YOU TOO!!

I just finished Princess Debut so I decided to check Rhythm Tengoku Gold. It was sooooooooo fun!

I had trouble reading though....too many kanji but I was able to understand the instructions somehow XDDD

Please keep the game recommendations coming! :D

Does anybody know other Japanese games that have furigana or atleast in entirely hiragana/katakana? Japanese games are fun to play, but my knowledge is still at beginner's level so I cant read many kanji yet ^___^;; It's a good practice as well

MERRY CHRISTMAS, NDS GAMERS!

Guest strawberrylove

i got my ds as a birthday presents from friends :D

but this is me gaming :(:angry::ph34r::blink::tears:

i suck at like every game i play T________T" (evn at nintendogs --' i couldnt get the same pronouciation i did originally. its was a crappy game anyway)

was playing trauma centre. that game got me so pissed --'

im like stuck on what to do so i stopped playing.

now playing pokemon rangers. so far i havnt sucked at anything yet :) LOL

---

oh and does anyone play Bleach: the blade of fate?

cus wi fi gaming there is so lonely --'

Guest amydien

was playing trauma centre. that game got me so pissed --'

im like stuck on what to do so i stopped playing.

lol I got depressed playing trauma centre too. My patient kept dying on me. Im horrible at it >___<

Guest leaves_of_mint

i luv the DS! <3

alot of the games are really really fuN! <3

i especially loved the world ends with you

its sooo amazing :)

but i absolutely cannot wait for the KH game coming out somewhere in 2009~

but too they keep on changing the date of the Japan relaese T____T; im dying for the game! :tears:

Man... a DS thread.. I've never been in here before, even when I was constantly playing on my DS before.

Now... I don't tend to have time/patience to play through RPG games, so I end up preferring puzzle/skill/club/card games... basically short ones.

What's currently on my DS...

Brain Age 2

GRID

Picross

Club House Games

Taiko no Tatsujin DS

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan

Neves

My Word Coach

Mario Party DS

Mario Kart

WarioWare Touched

What I liked and finished...

Pheonix Wright Series

Professor Layton's Curious Village

Cooking Mama series

My card got erased.. so I lost some of my sav files :/ man all the perfects I got on Taiko got erased as well as all the Neves I've completed.. *sigh*

Anyways.. any good, short games I should look into?

Guest Juli~<3

ok my bf got me a ds for xmas..

BUT

i have no idea what to do with it lol

recommendations for good games etc?

edit: anyone know where i can get the edge thing?

Guest leenahx33

Um~~

I have Pearl for the DS and like.. I was wondering..

how does the WiFi-ness work?

I go Underground and it's all lonely cause I'm like the only person in that huge area. xD;;

Guest sagejin.

a good short game would be quickspot. =) you have to spot the differenced of 2 pictures

http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/ima...1555_nds_12.jpg

There's also an orange juice missing at the first picture, and a face graffiti on the wall and plant sprout...

That's all I can tell, lol

Um~~

I have Pearl for the DS and like.. I was wondering..

how does the WiFi-ness work?

I go Underground and it's all lonely cause I'm like the only person in that huge area. xD;;

HAHA, same here. I'm the only person. XD

I think you have to get people's friend codes or something. lol

Guest Ass3nav

I have researched on connecting the DS to the internet, and all that was said was that you must have WEP. But my computer has a WPA, and I do not want to place it on WEP, is there other alternatives for connecting my DS to the internet?

Guest Kazen88

Daigasso Band Brothers is awesomely fun~ Are you playing the first game or the sequel? The sequel has a karaoke thing that makes you wish you were in Japan to use properly.

Archived