Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest amydien
^ Haha! Yup! I don't like the first one, but the second one is somewhat fun.

Ahaha. The TV Party one is so much fun. The rabbids are definitely weird :D

Yeah! Im playing the 2nd one on my DS and it's quite funny! XD

I like the simple games and wacky graphics...and the rabbids' voices are funny too! XD

Im gonna try the TV Party next time... :D

I think Raving Rabbids is kinda boring.

The challenges are a bit too long (especially the Gym one that's somewhat like DDR) I prefer Wario Ware.

-edit-

Hello Kitty Daily is out on Romulation!!!!

^Cool! I've never heard of Wario Ware but I'll check it out. Is it a parody of Mario? lol

Hello Kitty!!! Yesss! :D

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest polariis

There's Rayman Raving Rabbid AND Wario Ware for DS?!

I love those games on Wii, must get them for DS ^^

Hopefully they won't be as arm tiring haha

Guest ~SWEETwhispers~
OMG A DS THREAD! HAHA! XD

I had a DS lite but the Touch screen got shtiehowatho.

But now there's a new DS out.

& I want it so bad X_X T_T

I used to think it was pretty cool because of all the new features, but I found out that it can't take r4 or dstt cards so I don't want it anymore. :D

Ninjatown anyone?

Guest Go.Omii

does anyone here play mysims kingdom...if so im stuck on getting the materials for Dr.F to get the helicopter working...if anyone know how to obtain these items please tell meeeeeeee.......

thanks

i finally finished the last game of phonix wright and the last game was EPIKKKKKKKKK!! more epik than the first last cast game.i never expected godot to be the murderer and that cowboy.. love the connection. i thought it was cute when iris confessed that she was the one with him instead of dahlia. and when she blushed, "fennie" <33 i was hoping they're gonna make a side story of it. =/ i was kind of annoyed when maya tried to defend godot even though she should know that wright can always tell the truth.. meh

i played apollo today and... i don't really like it that much as phoenix wright.. the new characters doesn't appeal to me .. =/ and it feels weird seeing the aloof 7 years older piano with kid phoenix wright. im more used of being !!!!! the laywer OBJECTION!! ah well too bad there's no future between iris and phoenix.. boo

Guest srenity

aiii~

im so confused... should i get the DSi or just another nds...

DSi cant play r4 but has a camera!!!! XD

Actually, so far, the Acekard 2i is the first fully working flash cartridge that works for the DSi.

But if you want it just for the camera, then yeah... get a digicam. The pictures are phone-cam quality (I've played with the DSi for a bit. If I tell you guys how I got a hold of it, then I'd have to kill you :D )

^ oh it not that i dont have a digital camera it just that i DONT HAVE ONE ON MY DS XDDD

but lemme guess...u got ur NDi in either japan or HK ^^

Actually, so far, the Acekard 2i is the first fully working flash cartridge that works for the DSi.

But if you want it just for the camera, then yeah... get a digicam. The pictures are phone-cam quality (I've played with the DSi for a bit. If I tell you guys how I got a hold of it, then I'd have to kill you :D )

That's so cool, now I want a dsi haha. But I dont want to give up my metallic rose T_____T

has anyone tried using a 4gb micro sd card with their r4? i was greedy and bought a 4 gb micro for my ds so i can have more game on it.. but it doesn't seem to load T_T

so I'm planning on getting a Nintendo DS pretty soon.

any suggestions on where to buy it?

Is it the same price everywhere ($129 seems to be the popular price online)

and anything I should know before I buy it?

or would it be better for me to wait until the DSi comes out...

does anyone know if its out in korea? cus im going to korea next tuesday

Guest NO NAME?

^ :D Sweet. There's no official release date for it yet huh? This reminds me that I haven't played World Kitchen yet. It's just right there, collecting dust.

For those who've finished FFIV, is it just me or does it take forever to get a Rainbow Pudding from those jellies/flans? I know the drop rate for those are really low in the Antlion Cave. I guess I gotta go to The Moon.

Archived