Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest <3 Kim
Hey I have a question I know you could put internet on it.

I saw it in Gamestop but you just put it and the internet just appears

or you have to do something to put it?

You mean the nintendo DS browser?

Guest fiery_raye

i've always wanted a DS and my mom

said i could get one like in june .. but

i'm wondering if nintendo is going to

come out with a new system by then

lol .. it's like when i got my ipod .. they

came out with a new one rite after ..

so does anyone know if they're coming

out with a new system soon ? thanks

Guest simpleandpink

^I don't think so. I heard a new DS design was in the works (in which they remove the GBA port and it becomes like 1/2 its size) but I don't remember seeing if there are any plans for them to release it in the near future...

Guest <3 Kim

^

I bought it from the shops, for $56aud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS_Browser

You don't have to do anything to install. It comes with the game pack and memory pack. All you need is a wireless modem connection and to set up your wifi settings.

You can download it if you have an R4 but i have no idea where to get the memory pack from (you need the memory pack for the browser to work)

Guest negitoro
Does anyone else play Trauma Center here? I'm only up to where Dr. Stiles discovers his Healing Touch ability, but this game seriously stresses me out. T_T The nurse keeps yelling at you, and most of the time I can't close up my patient properly (who knew suturing with a stylus would be so hard?). :x
I remember playing that game a long time ago and the key to most of the stages was simply to keep injecting tons and tons of that green stuff. LOL

And for suturing, I did it properly before but I figured out you could just scribble zig zags all over the opening and it'll count as a perfect suture ;)

Guest cherrie.7
I about to buy and Ice Blue Nintendo DS Lite, but can someone

tell me what's the difference between 110V and 22V? I'm confuse.

sorry im not too sure 100% and my english isn't great..

but 110V is for the charger you use to charge your DS. Most regular electric outlets in North America (Canada for sure & US) are 110V. While i was in Asia, they use 220V so it's really high in voltage and the plug looks different. There's a possibility you might shock yourself / might be problems with your game if you put it in the wrong outlet or simply won't charge at all. I'm talking about your game might not work or end up completely frozen since I charged my Ipod with the travel chargers and my portable dvd players in asia (they're 110V) into 220V and got slightly shocked (it really burns -.-;;). My Ipod ended up completely frozen but luckily my portal dvd player wouldnt work until I took it out for repairs =\. I'm not sure how it will be with the DS but i hope this helps...

Guest negitoro

I about to buy and Ice Blue Nintendo DS Lite, but can someone

tell me what's the difference between 110V and 22V? I'm confuse.

110V and 220V just refers to what kind of voltage the electricity from your wall outlets comes at. Generally, Japan and North America are 100-120V and Europe and the rest of Asia is like 220-240V.

You can check with this chart for your specific country.

http://www.kropla.com/electric2.htm

The difference in voltage for the DS just means what the recharging adapter is designed for. So a 110V DS would have a charger that only works in the 100-120V range. The other difference would be the prong arrangement on the adapter. The DS itself isn't really different.

You never want to use a charger with the wrong voltage. At best, it won't work but at worst you could fry your adapter or your DS (and maybe create a fire hazard).

It's not really a big deal though. You can usually buy a new charger for your DS relatively cheaply, pretty much everywhere. So even if you get one that's not the right voltage, you can just replace it.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

I have an R4, anyone can recommend me good games? :).

all the phoenix wright games! including apollo justice :]

^Haha first thing came to my mind is Professor Layton and the Curious village!

POKEMONNN! lols

Some of the games I have:

Brain Age 2

Mario Kart

Mario Party

Animal Crossing

All the Phoenix Wright games (4)

FF: Crystal Chronicles

Yoshi Island

Professor Layton

Guest negitoro

Wouldn't it help to first let us know what kind of games you want to play? LOL

Guest hear me roaar

tetris!! its very addicting especially when you can play against your friends

hmm apollo justice is pretty fun too

cooking mama 1&2

pokemon diamond and pearl

Archived