Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest HeartOfRose
Oh, I'm sorry. -_- yeah i have the game, it's pretty fun. i like interacting with the animals and trying to make enough to make my house look nice.. hehe I try to play everyday to keep my neighborhood looking nice.

haha thanks for the 411

can't wait to play it

my animal crossing friend code: 5112-1875-1596

I just got the game!

aww, lucky! Hopefully I get the DS and game soon and I will definitely visit your town, if that's okay with you xD

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monchichi

I just deleted AC:WW off my card LOL... I think it's only fun if you have people visiting your town otherwise it gets repetitive and tiresome after a while...

I have a black DS with a clear pink cover and a pink stylus LOL I wanna put some decals on it coz I saw some pictures and it looks funky!

DKYang: Thanks for the info... but I'm not looking to get another card hehe. I like my 1gig one... plus I found a shop where I can buy it for cheap and even bargain on the price so it's all good :3 Thanks again.

Guest sleepyness

Hey guys~ I'm going to get a DS for christmas and I was wondering if you can connect a usb into the DS to download things onto the micro SD? I don't have a slot for memory cards on my PC because its old D: ...

Guest Kazen88
Hey guys~ I'm going to get a DS for christmas and I was wondering if you can connect a usb into the DS to download things onto the micro SD? I don't have a slot for memory cards on my PC because its old D: ...

Err... So you're buying a rom cart then I assume (like the R4 or M3)? Both of them come with a USB adapter for microsd cards.

Guest monchichi

U need to get a USB reader for you comp before you can put games onto your SD card for the R4 (assuming you're getting an R4). The actual DS console doesn't posess any USB ports itself... there's only a slot for the game and a slot for the rumble pack... (i think that's what it's for).

Guest mnguyen725

Ok i'm sure you guys think I'm really stupid by now, but I've been having the hardest time trying to get the games on my r4. Everytime I put it in my ds it keeps saying it can't find the menu. Help!

Guest srenity
Ok i'm sure you guys think I'm really stupid by now, but I've been having the hardest time trying to get the games on my r4. Everytime I put it in my ds it keeps saying it can't find the menu. Help!

files.jpg

do you have these files/folders on your memory card?

-_system_ folder

-_DS_MENU.DAT <--especially this

-at least one game

also could mean you need to update your r4.

i remembered when i tried to play megaman star force, it gave me an error screen when i opened up the game with the DS

Guest julianpark95

what kind of r4/m3 should i get? which one is better?

and if its m3 which one is the best one?

and where can i get it for the cheapestt and comes with a micro SD card?

andss for them like to i just drga and drop roms like an emulator?

and do like all the mic functions and wifi work on the roms

o-o.

yays.

tys.

eggs.

are.

good.

-Julian

btws errs..is their any other way to get it other than online?

thanks.0

and on these thingies how do yousave?

is it like the same thing as buying a regular ds game?

Guest vividified

^ most of your questions were already answered in the thread

yes wi fi works as long as there is wireless connection

what does the prizes in mario party do? lol

still stuck on drawn to life boss 4 ;__; (Is this last world?) tips anyone?

Guest damnitsolivia

Hmmm. I'm thinking of getting a 4GB MicroSD for my R4 ... Right now I have a 2GB and I filled it up with 40 game files (using the trimmer). There are a few games that I'm willing to delete in order to switch with a new game ... But I'm not sure if I want to ... Because I can use the 4GB for my phone and for holding files as well. Yet, I'm not really in for spending a lot of money ... I also play the DS quite daily and before I sleep. But it's not like I play every single game on there everyday ..

Opinions ... ?

Guest monchichi

2gigs is more than enough IMO because you're only playing a few games at a time and you can always rotate them when you want. The SAV files will always be there (unless you delete them) and they don't take up much room so you can always pick up where you left off after deleting a game. HOWEVER, if you're planning to watch movies on your DS, then go for the 4gig (I heard somewhere you can watch movies on it... but I think you need some kind of add on? o_o Somebody shed some light on this please...?

Anyway, I'd rather get a 4gig mem card for my digital camera for lots of photos :D

Guest yukumushio

Hmm, I would keep only the most essential games,...games that you absolutely love and will play again and again like for me...that'd be metroid and Mario Kart, the multiplayer games. If I've beaten a singleplayer mode ie Zelda, then I just erase it. So save space

Guest fatcupoftea

HAPPY NEWS: I got a DS today! I'm happy! Heehee. It's the red/black colored one. I also bought The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Mario Kart. :D heh.

^ most of your questions were already answered in the thread

yes wi fi works as long as there is wireless connection

what does the prizes in mario party do? lol

still stuck on drawn to life boss 4 ;__; (Is this last world?) tips anyone?

hehe drawn to life. such an easy game but sooo addicting x]

ok to beat the last boss, it takes a pretty long time. it's been a while since i finished the game but the 4th boss is the scorpion, right?

when it comes charging towards you, make sure to stand well back and swing your sword madly to defend yourself. but be sure to time it properly so that its tail doesnt sting you. once it retreats and u see the blue clouds appear, hop on there and slash at the... what's his name, the black guy... repeat 3-4 times to kill the scorpion and then you'll finally face off with the black guy. at first, he'll shoot stars and ice spears at you, but there's a patter to it so it's easy to avoid. slash at him when he flies across the screen to the other side. repeat a few times, and he increases the number of stars and spears shot, but it's basically the same routine.

the game itself is so easy, but the bosses are SO hard to beat omg

haha hope that helped.

Speaking of DS, does brain age really help at all? I know it's very popular, but does the benefits you get from playing the game only lasts as long as you play it?

Guest res0nate

Daily life, no. It just keeps you on your toes for those quick one off things if you've been out of the classroom for quite a bit.

Brain Age means one thing though, Sudoku.

Archived