Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest PecanPie02

FINALLY I got a Wi-Fi connection on my DS soo if u would like my friend code for Animal Crossing, or Digimon PM ask if I have other games too!! TY

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh a DS thread =D

I love my DS...although I wish I had the pink DS lite T-T

I'm currently addicted to the game Elite Beat Agents!! It's so fun

I have completely abandoned my Nintendogs xD poor dogs

Who wants to play Animal Crossing: Wild World with me? If you add me, please PM me your friend code! I play almost everyday. Thanks.

My code:0730-9064-2807

Name: Shirl

Town: (just the heart symbol)

Native fruit: Oranges (but I have every kind now, including coconuts!)

Hello all, I just got a DS lite, I am just wondering how I can like connect to wifi so that I can play with others online (since many of you say the DS itself have wifi connection). Do I need to buy some other things? I am sorry if I am asking the same question again. Please help me, because I have read through many websites but I still cannot figure out what exactly I need to do or maybe someone can refer me to some useful sites with more exact details. By the way, I have a wireless router at home. Thanks.

Guest h2obubbli

Got Bleach 2nd.

Not that much different from the first, at least gameplay wise.

same was kinda bummed.

downloaded Death note - Kira Game, too bad i cant read japanese ......

For some reason my DS's 'R' button is mucked up, i have to press it really hard for it to respond. I havent dropped it ?? Is it possible to get it fixed?

hey everyone, i see several people asking how to put up videos onto their slot1 cards.

here's a link that helped me out ALOT:

http://scdev.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6760

personally, i'm using the batchdpg program and so far i'm no encountering any problems.

on another note, i love how my pink ds lite grabs alot of people attention on campus :P

true, batch dpg is so much better dpgenc.

R4DS (revolution for ds) is awesome. the only thing i dont like is the inability to play gba games. there is also an nes and snes emulator that i cant get working cuz i dont have a slot 2 device. hopefully they will update it soon so it can read games from slot 1.

Guest Velocitii

i just got my ds lite....unfortunately its pink, tahts the only color they had left lol

how awkward is it going to be watching a guy pull out a pink ds to play while waiting for class.... :mellow:

ds lites must be hard to find where you are. i can easily find a white one. my roommate in fact just bought one last week after i got him addicted to brain age.

Guest ShortaznGirl

wait so if you a buy a nintendo ds lite it comes with the game? is that how it works? and does it depend on what color you get too? i'm such a noob at games. i think the last time i played games was when i had a gameboy advance. o_O. yeah. i think i really want a ds lite for my birthday though.

Guest milk tea!

^not necessarily, there are bundles where ds lite comes with a game. but they usually do those when the system is new or old. right now i don't see any bundles on gamestop website and i doubt bestbuy is doing any. you can check other stores though.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

wait so if you a buy a nintendo ds lite it comes with the game? is that how it works? and does it depend on what color you get too? i'm such a noob at games. i think the last time i played games was when i had a gameboy advance. o_O. yeah. i think i really want a ds lite for my birthday though.

no it doesn't come with the game

you only get the system and you have to buy games separately

it doesnt matter what color you get =D

EB Games and Gamestop no longer carry bundles for DS or DSLites

you can get DS bundles @ Target or Walmart tho for less than $200 i think :)

Color doesn't matter; only if you prefer a diff color, they are all the same in ability

you should try the DS Lite out before you buy it, it may not be for everyone~~~ Have Fun with it

Guest MUGETSU

^yup, it took me 5 hours to find it, from traveling in the city to jersey

what does the m3 lite do and where can i get it?

velocitii...i dunno why you had such a hard time finding it.

there are like...over 50 eb games, gamestops, targets, circuit cities, best buys, stores that carry them in NYC.

Archived