Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest piratesofthesea

^Check Gamestop's site.

I see a lot of Trauma Center in my area. I still can't decide if I want it or not. I still have other games to finish, too, and then I got new ones to get...like Castlevania and soon to be Zelda.

Thanks Nightmare ..I did check and I guess I have to wait a bit :( ..

Guest srenity

you can fnd Phoenix Wright 2 @ Fry's (it has passable engrish & jpn languages)

it's out already?

i thought it comes out somewhere in Q1 2007

unless you mean the japanese version. i didnt know fry's carry import games as well

i personally think phoenix wright is over rated.

but maybe its just me. it a lot of trial and error.

doesn't have any replayability. i kinda got bored.

Guest Take Five

Frys has always carried import games, and the Japanese version has English mode ;)

stupid fry's...i didn't even know that before i ordered jump superstars from lik-sang. a few days later, i go to fry's and i see the game right there -__-

anyway i tried elite beat agents at ebgames and after reading the tutorial a bit, it was still hard. damn rhythm games.

FF3 19.99 & FF12 24.99

Final Fantasy 3 $19.99 and Final Fantasy 12 $24.99 at TRU Tuesday 12/12 only!

TRU is running an email promotion starting Sunday, with different deals every day of the week. I only know of the first 3 days, but on Tuesday only both Final Fantasy 3 and Final Fantasy 12 are half off with coupon. To get the coupons all you need to do is sign up for their email list by going to the TRU website and clicking on the "email signup" link up top.

It's a shame really, I bought FF3 the day it came out for full price at EB. Does anyone know of their return policy on sealed games is? I havent played mine yet and i'd love to take it back and get the game half off...

BTW: You do not get the coupon until the morning of the sale.

from CAG

man i spent 40 on FF3 at GS

imma try to find a Toys R Us around my place and get one and trade it back so I get 25$ back :D

FF3 19.99 & FF12 24.99

Final Fantasy 3 $19.99 and Final Fantasy 12 $24.99 at TRU Tuesday 12/12 only!

TRU is running an email promotion starting Sunday, with different deals every day of the week. I only know of the first 3 days, but on Tuesday only both Final Fantasy 3 and Final Fantasy 12 are half off with coupon. To get the coupons all you need to do is sign up for their email list by going to the TRU website and clicking on the "email signup" link up top.

It's a shame really, I bought FF3 the day it came out for full price at EB. Does anyone know of their return policy on sealed games is? I havent played mine yet and i'd love to take it back and get the game half off...

BTW: You do not get the coupon until the morning of the sale.

from CAG

man i spent 40 on FF3 at GS

imma try to find a Toys R Us around my place and get one and trade it back so I get 25$ back :D

EBGames FF12CE is only $49.99 now!

Return Policy on Sealed Games is GOOD as long as you [MUST]HAVE THE RECEIPT as proof you bought it from EBGames/GameStop! Holiday Policy is in effect so we can take returns until Jan 15 as long as there is a RECEIPT!

Guest TrainDriver

^try phoenix wright, quite popular among many ppl. also try ouendan/EBA, its a rhythm game but if u prefer japanese songs get ouendan. if u like those old-school nintendo games go buy mario bros.

Guest Tonyc402

I got EBA... its not bad i guess ahahah, its fun ... but i dont like the songs much ahh wel... lol... ill buy another game tmr maybe heh...

BTW , how do u kno ur own friend code

Guest TrainDriver

^thats y i'm getting ouendan :D to know ur FC i think its given to u when u go to the multiplayer mode of the game (online obviously)

Archived