Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest h2obubbli

oh yeh final fantasy IIIs out..... but its in japanese, i can read kanji but not the others, bleH. whens it releasing in the US?

So is star fox worth the money?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest firelogic

FFIII is coming out in November in North America. Such a long wait!! I've got no games on the sched until September when I pick up Mega Man ZX and Yakuza (maybe) for the DS and PS2.

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

anyone check out harvest moon yet?

i have harvest moon on my PS2 already and i really enjoy playing it. I saw some videos of the harvest moon for DS and it just doesn't look the same to me... It looks like there is a part where you pet your animal with the stylus; how good is that for the screen... T__T;

FFIII, i'll probably check it out once it comes out in north america ~

Guest Kazen88

^ Ah... The new Harvest Moon seems interesting. It's like a halfway point between the GBA one and the GC ones. X_x There's a sequel to that coming out in Japan sometime in the next few months. And... That Rune Factory game just came out today (in Japan).

Was the old FFIII any good?

Guest Take Five

i was shocked when the credits started rolling after i beat the 4th phoenix wright case(since i thought there were 5) but then the 5th one showed up after and i was relieved lol.

Guest simpleandpink

Oh my. They're coming out with the Coral Pink DSL on 9/13. I need to take better care of my DSL so I can trade it in :D

Guest srenity

anyone check out harvest moon yet?

i have harvest moon on my PS2 already and i really enjoy playing it. I saw some videos of the harvest moon for DS and it just doesn't look the same to me... It looks like there is a part where you pet your animal with the stylus; how good is that for the screen... T__T;

FFIII, i'll probably check it out once it comes out in north america ~

hahaha it's nintendogs!!! except with like... cows or something :lol:

i remember 2 months ago and i saw that the harvest moon was coming out for the DS in mid august, i was ecstatic! especially if you have 'Harvest moon, friends of mineral town' for GBA, you can put in both cartridges and get a 'surprise' i've wanted HMFOMT because of this :lol:

i guess the release date got pushed back. when does it come out anyway?

^Yay! I've been waiting for the pink DSL for a really long time. I can't wait to get my hands on it and finally get some DS games. :D

i was shocked when the credits started rolling after i beat the 4th phoenix wright case(since i thought there were 5) but then the 5th one showed up after and i was relieved lol.

That von Karma was a pain in the butt wasn't he?

Guest srenity

the female von karma on the sequel looks pretty sexy/hot though :ph34r:

933086_20060510_screen002.jpg933086_20060510_screen003.jpg

she has a whip! (for the gentlemen who are into those things :lol: )

dood! this is a great phoenix wright fan site =]

Guest Take Five

yes. i can see who edgeworth takes after =P

everyone in the 5th trial dresses weird...but it looks good on them.

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

yayyy pheonix wright talk~

man theyre releasing the second one in japan first? but it has dual language.. so.. cant they just bring it here too? T.T

im not so into the pink ds lite...i think i'll stick with my white one..

i saw an review on the Onyx DS Lite.

It seems that it looks shinier/glossier than the white one, but it also gets smudge marks easily like the PSP.

The original DSL is usually smudge-free cause you cant see the marks anyways. :P

Guest Take Five

^wtf...that guy is insane. he killed paraskevi without it moving to another part of the body. it looked like he was destroying his touch screen while playing it lol.

i don't get why he was dual wielding for tetari though. that one isn't even that fast paced compared to other ones. maybe i should try dual wielding for the last boss...

Guest srenity

wooooow.... i've never thought about using two styli (plural for stylus or so i hearD)

i'm gonna try stylus+thumbnail with the similiar method. i hope i can beat the tetra ones better like that.

Archived