Guest White Star

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from cyworld

62956.jpg

Thanks riss_d!

Ki Woo's body is too perfect! :wub: I am very excited whenever i see his photos! :wub:

Looking at this costume, it reminds me about his character in Kid Gang! He wore like this when he met Kim Bin Woo and rescued her! :wub:

Love Ki Woo! :x

Park Jin Hee's Sexy Photoshoot for Sweet Lies.

pics credit to cine21.com

M0040003_hot_still_1[H585-].jpgM0040004_hot_still_3[H585-].jpgM0040002_hot_still_2[H585-].jpg

A new film, a new image for Park Jin-hee

December 7th, 2008 // by javabeans

Park Jin-hee (War of Money) sheds her usual well-behaved, proper image for her new film Sweet Lies, in which she lies and fakes her way through the plot in pursuit of love.

She also shows off a sexier new side in these three new stills from the film. Uh, I’m not quite sure how they fit into the storyline (or if they do at all), but Park sure looks good?

Sweet Lies opens next weekend, on December 18.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/12/a-new-fi...r-park-jin-hee/

[ChanMi's take] Park Jin-hee's checkered dress!

http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-take-par...ess--17177.html

photo73553.jpeg

Park Jin-hee is costarring with Jo Han-seon, and Lee Ki-woo in "Sweet Lies"

To the press conference for this film, Park wore a red checkered dress! Which is not pretty at all with those arm warmers!

And I think the dress has to go. It's attracts too much attention, and it's looks like a tablecloth!

What do you think? A thumbs up, or a thumbs down?

On the other hand, this film is a thumbs up.

It's about a writer for a television program who is in love with one man for ten years and hasn't confessed! When she is given a chance to meet her lover, but she pretends that she has lost her memory!

The film is released this coming 18th.

LOL.. i agree with that!. this dress is ugly. and the black arm warmers .. mmm no! :vicx:

Guest White Star

Jo Han Sun w/ nerdy glasses.....that is priceless

+WS+

December 8, 2008

Park Jin-hee torn between Jo Han-sun and Lee Ki-woo

1228118291309_1.jpg

PARK Jin-hee returns to cinemas in December with the romantic comedy Lost and Found. She spins a web of white lies when she meets the man she’s been in love with since high school who doesn’t remember her.

PARK’s character is sharing a house with two younger men who also attended the same high school; one of them is played by JO Han-sun who is secretly in love with PARK’s character. He will start his own lies to keep her away from the other man.

Lost and Found is directed by CHUNG Jung-hwa. PARK was praised for her latest performance in KIM Mi-jung’s Shadows in the Palace. Former teenage romance film Romance of Their Own star JO delivered a darker supporting role in Cruel Winter Blues. LEE acted in the horror film Someone Behind You, despite his limited cinematic presence, he’s rapidly turning into a major heartthrob for young women.

Credits: Yi Ch'ang-ho (KOFIC), image from empas.com

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/KOFIC/Channel/

Guest bujhitapexoxa89

Oh can wait to see more news about the movie premiere I love Jo Han Sun ^^ He's so handsome hehee ^^

Please updated with more pics Thank you a lot dear riss_d and White Star.

Guest huangsy

Source : Yahoo Korea

조한선, 영화 ‘달콤한 거짓말’ 홍보로 바쁜 연말

[스포츠월드] 2008년 12월 18일(목) 오후 09:11 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

요즘 들어 TV에 조한선(사진)이 자주 출몰한다. 쑥스럽지만 영화 홍보활동이다.

오는 18일 개봉 예정인 영화 ‘달콤한 거짓말’을 알리기 위해 주연 박진희와 함께 발로 뛰고 있다.

조한선은 “나름대로 준비는 많이 했는데 남을 웃기는 재주는 없는 것 같다”고 인정했다. 그래도 말만 번지르르하게 말을 잘하는 예능전문 연예인들보다 오히려 조한선의 쑥스러워 하는 모습에서는 진심이 엿보인다.

최근 조한선은 깜짝 놀랄 일을 경험했다. 인터넷에 ‘조한선 동성애’라는 말이 인기 검색어로 뜬 것이다. SBS TV ‘예능선수촌’에 출연해 “강동원과 동성애 소문을 잠재우기 위해서 일부러 나이트클럽을 찾은 적이 있다”다는 이야기를 털어놓았는데 이것이 인터넷에서 확대 재생산 된 것이다.

조한선은 “방송을 재밌게 하려고 말한 것이다. 강호동씨가 물어봐서 대답했을 뿐인데 인터넷에서 퍼진 것을 보고 무서울 정도였다”고 난처해했다. 특히 “괜히 ‘전우치’ 영화 잘 찍고 있는 강동원에게 폐가 된 것 같아 미안하다”고도 했다. 오랜 친구를 먼저 생각하는 조한선의 마음씀씀이는 특별했다.

Cho Hansun is on television much more frequently than before. This is because although he is a shy person, he has to promote his movie.

In order to let more people know about his movie ‘Sweet Lie’ to be released on the 18th, he and Park Jinhee are taking promotion into their own hands.

Cho Hansun says, “I prepared as much as I could, but I don’t think I was born to be a funny person.” But his shy personality makes it seem that he is a sincere person than those who are good with words.

Recently, Cho Hansun had a very surprising experience. The phrase ‘Homosexual Cho Hansun’ was a popular search word on the internet. On the SBS TV entertainment program ‘Star Athletics,’ Cho Hansun said, “I went to a night club to prove that I am not going out with Kang Dongwon,” and this was triggered the ridiculous rumor.

Cho Hansun said, "I just said that to make people laugh. I just answered to what Kang Hodong asked me, and I was almost frightened by the power of the internet. I feel bad for Kang Dongwon, who is currently doing his best preparing for his movie ‘Jungwoochi.’" What Cho Hansun said about his longtime friend seemed to be his true feelings.

*frequently : 자주

*promote : 홍보하다

*take something into one’s own hands : ∼를 하기 위해 직접 발 벗고 나서다

*sincere : 진실된

*phrase : 구

*trigger : 촉발하다

*ridiculous : 우스꽝스러운, 말도 안 되는

*rumor : 소문

Archived