Annoying Things Girls Do

Guest JASH

Guest Flicksityy

When they put in a message in their MSN nickname, addressed to somebody. Eg, we were never meant to be OR 'my hunni is bla bla bla....' OR 'I hate you, you bla bla bla you know what you did' ....

Omgosh so true. It feels as though they want you to comfort them and be aware that she's important or something.

Oh and I'm a girl.

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest huyen2501

girls who complain that they're fat when they're NOT AT ALL. wtF. if they think they're obese, they must think i'm a freaking dinosaur x 10.

girls who act like airheads. thinking it's cute....please.

girls who talk 24/7 about their boyfriend!

Guest eastsea_sarang

-i HATE those asian girls who glare at other asian girls for no fcukin reason.they're with their little posse and when you run into them, they just stare at you long enough to give a bad vibe.

-skinny girls who talk/complain about being fat

-girlfriends who like to brag/boast about their (deadbeat) bf, just cause you don't have a bf

i'm a girl btw.

Guest supasheep

^ yeah why do asian girls like to glare at other girls? jealousy or sth? i had a few girl friends whom i was txting with while they were at the mall or someplace and they will tell me like "hey...theres this girl opposite my table that keeps on staring at me..."

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

I don't like when girls say that they just can't

get along with guys because they are such tomboys and girls are too

sensitive and mean and jealous for a couple of reasons. It's incredibly

insecure of them, and really kind of piggish of them, and personally I

just don't think you can have a fulfilling friendship with a guy if you

are a girl. Not as fulfilling as you can with a girl, at least. I think

they're pretty arrogant to say that they are so above and beyond gossip

and cat fights and it's rather infelicitous to say that that's all

girls do. Yes some girls are gossipy and catty but guys are no better.

Chances are you just like the attention and can't deal with women

because you're aware of how horrible a girl friend you are and it

scares you.

Oh and since when does playing video games make you so revolutionary if you're a girl? Everyone does, get over it.

Agreed. I have a friend who does that <_< Annoying and unncessary.

She acts like she's above the gossip and drama, and she thinks she's different because she plays video games. Guys can relate to her "better", supposedly.

When they act like they're ghetto or hard and cuss like they're gangster.

I have a bunch of friends who do this.

It irritates me that the use the f bomb in nearly every sentence. And even when they're not mad (which equates to almost never), they have to curse. It makes them look stupid and immature. Whoever thought that cussing made them cool or whatever is wrong. It's a turn-off for guys (from my POV) and girls.

Clingy girls with cute voices who flutter their eyes and say "no~~~" when it obviously sounds like a "yes please!"

Showy girls with low shirts and dirty movements and dirty minds who act too old for their age

Girls who are unnecessarily mean, "Queen B" types, who have to judge everything everyone does/wears

=)

The girls who get all the boys are calm, fun but not overexaggerating, and cute but not to a point where it's unbearable.

OKAY RANT.

Guest Jennibeans

im pretty sure most girls have, at some point in their lives, complained about being fat or talked behind somebodys back.

i mean..i hate it when other girls do it but i do it too phew.gif

ahem

im pretty sure that every girl has done at least 2 of the things they have listed in this thread [ and yes i am one of them ]

hypocrites x3

Guest Hil-Billy

im pretty sure most girls have, at some point in their lives, complained about being fat or talked behind somebodys back.

i mean..i hate it when other girls do it but i do it too phew.gif

ahem

im pretty sure that every girl has done at least 2 of the things they have listed in this thread [ and yes i am one of them ]

hypocrites x3

ditto!

i hate it but i do it too.

Guest bbyneleh

when they are always trying to act cute or something and it doesnt work on them.. at all. esp when they are so hyper-active and talk in that cute voice.

omg i cant stand girls and their IM CUTE in your face.

sorry to be sad.

Guest BluBeryVo

LOL, reading this makes me annoyed (:

therefore I will leave after this comment.

Hahaha, im a girl and I find it annoying when

we complain about the things other people do

when we do it too (like this whole-ish thread).

Guest xo_sugar_ox

i don't like it when girls with good bodies complain about being fat, then they go out in public wearing skimpy revealing outfits. It's like..umm if you really thought you were fat would you be wearing that? O__o Then again maybe I'm just jealous ;_; but still.. ARRGHHH!!

Guest insanelyCRAZY

- brag

- squeal

- squeak

- nag (but i play-nag to my bf all the time and then it leads to play-arguments) LOL!!

LOL, reading this makes me annoyed (:

therefore I will leave after this comment.

Hahaha, im a girl and I find it annoying when

we complain about the things other people do

when we do it too (like this whole-ish thread).

actually after reading this response it got me thinking...

all girls are practically annoying in the same way..

just some do it more often than others...then THATS when they become irritating to others. -.-

Guest Bebe_Ji

I think girls are annoying when they complain about everything... [meaning.. u u u]

When a girl squeal i ignore and don't let it get into my system.

when a girl cries to me i'll comfort her if she's my friend, or i'll tell her it's ok and let it go.

when a girl talk bad bout someone else I laugh it out and make fun of them both.

when a girl back stab me I flip her off and walk da other way.

when a girl brag I just brag more about my better things in life to shut her up.

when a girl cries on how fat she is I tell her she's not, if she cries more I ignore and tell her to loose weight then [it's not my body]

when a girl act slow just to be cute I laugh at her in good humor.

when a girl tries to be all that I just put her down saying something offensive.

when a girl brags about her boyfriend I just walk away cuz idk her, if she's my friend I just smile "oh that's awesome"

when a girl \acts too cute I just said she's cute and smile or else I make fun of her.

Girls are not annoying to me, they're entertaining in good humor.

Guest Steffany.

So much fakeness and make up to their looks:

Excessive eyeliner, cover up, blush that looks like you just slapped it on, etc etc.

Fangirls obsessing like mad over Korean celebrities. It's alright to be fans. Just don't take it overboard.

Guest simply korean

-when they complain about how fat they are, when they're not.

-their personality is different when a guy is present.

-all they do is talk about their boyfriennd

-acts way too cute

-when they wear clothes that don't fit, ex: muffin top

Archived