+ Wow Another New Beyonce Music Video. Shes On A Roll! + Essence Magazine Scans +

Guest crystalclandestine

Beyonce looked amazing in that single ladies video..I could seriously feel my self esteem being killed after watching it...LOL

And God my boyfriend just couldn't keep his eyes off the TV -.-; lol XD

She looked so amazing though and I love BOTH of the songs..hahahaha people really thought that rihanna chick was some kind of competition, for beyonce???? LOL please.

LMAO

Pear shape? more like hour glass shape. beyonce's body is what a womans body is suppose to look like. I mean seriously it is actually how women, you know real women are shaped. hips, curves, full body. Shes hot and trust me the only men getting off to those pale face flat richard simmons and flat chested boy body looking girls are closet pedophiles. LOL

I guess you are use to seeing anything but square framed, flat chested, no richard simmons or thighs having girls huh? lol.

Is this the reply you were talking about? I didn't even realized your dumb richard simmons answered lol.

You're obviously one of those closet pedophiles you speak of since you're a fan of the WONDER GIRLS.

Just because I'm not into Beyonce's huge richard simmons doesn't mean that I'm into pale + flat chested chicks either.

Get smarter.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelixer

Is this the reply you were talking about? I didn't even realized your dumb richard simmons answered lol.

You're obviously one of those closet pedophiles you speak of since you're a fan of the WONDER GIRLS.

Just because I'm not into Beyonce's huge richard simmons doesn't mean that I'm into pale + flat chested chicks either.

Get smarter.

Show me what a perfect female body looks like to you, and let's see the enormous difference, since you claim Bee's lower body is so huge & gargantuan.

Child talking about how people need to get smarter when she doesn't even know the difference between a little thickness and gargantuan... Girl, boo :lol:

Guest lovetoday.

beyonce's soooooooooo gorgeous.

gotta love her,

& i've seen this vid last week, haha i never noticed it was one of her new songs

i thought it was old, mhm she's sooo pretty.

Show me what a perfect female body looks like to you, and let's see the enormous difference, since you claim Bee's lower body is so huge & gargantuan.

Child talking about how people need to get smarter when she doesn't even know the difference between a little thickness and gargantuan... Girl, boo :lol:

Pick a VS model... 95% of them have what I consider to be the perfect female body.

Don't call me "child", you hag lol. And yeah - this applies to you as well, GET SMARTER.

You can worship Beyonce's richard simmons all you want - it's just simply not the richard simmons for me.

Guest WonderShinkiLuver12

Pick a VS model... 95% of them have what I consider to be the perfect female body.

Don't call me "child", you hag lol. And yeah - this applies to you as well, GET SMARTER.

You can worship Beyonce's richard simmons all you want - it's just simply not the richard simmons for me.

Lol 95% of them have square looking richard simmons and flat asses.

And last time I checked Tyra banks pretty much has the same type of body as beyonce, just bigger boobs and she's a bit taller.

You just seem to have an issue with the way BLACK women are shaped you flat chested flat richard simmons rainbow.

Stop hating and go buy yourself some richard simmons and richard simmons and lips you corn ball biotch.

Lol 95% of them have square looking richard simmons and flat asses.

And last time I checked Tyra banks pretty much has the same type of body as beyonce, just bigger boobs and she's a bit taller.

You just seem to have an issue with the way BLACK women are shaped you flat chested flat richard simmons rainbow.

Stop hating and go buy yourself some richard simmons and richard simmons and lips you corn ball biotch.

Lol. Yeah, sure - sure. Blow it out of your richard simmons.

Everything you type is a joke, you miserable little twat. You hate Asians and you hate Caucasians. You're a butter knife-wielding troll haha. Why don't you stab your cheating ex-boyfriend a few more times? What a joke.

Tyra Banks doesn't count for 95% of VS models btw. The last time I checked - she also retired from modeling. Plus she's packed on a few pounds.

Lol. Yeah, sure - sure. Blow it out of your richard simmons.

Everything you type is a joke, you miserable little twat. You hate Asians and you hate Caucasians. You're a butter knife-wielding troll haha. Why don't you stab your cheating ex-boyfriend a few more times? What a joke.

Tyra Banks doesn't count for 95% of VS models btw. The last time I checked - she also retired from modeling. Plus she's packed on a few pounds.

DF_VictoriaSecret_325.jpg

Vs....

beyonce_hot_08.jpg

Heh anyone who prefers a digusting frame like that ugly blonde has over a nice womanly frame has serious issues, I'm just going to assume you like little boys, with fake richard simmons.

And that's my opinion. =)

You're dismissed.

Heh anyone who prefers a digusting frame like that ugly blonde has over a nice womanly frame has serious issues, I'm just going to assume you like little boys, with fake richard simmons.

And that's my opinion. =)

You're dismissed.

There's actually nothing really wrong with that "ugly blonde's" body lol.

You're an idiot. You're a stark, raving retard who has serious issues.

It's almost astounding - the BS that comes out of you.

Dude - you like DBSK - they're not that far away from little boys with fake richard simmons. Actually, little boys with fake richard simmons is a step up.

There's actually nothing really wrong with that "ugly blonde's" body lol.

You're an idiot. You're a stark, raving retard who has serious issues.

It's almost astounding - the BS that comes out of you.

Dude - you like DBSK - they're not that far away from little boys with fake richard simmons. Actually, little boys with fake richard simmons is a step up.

LOL @ the moron trying to richard simmons off the 'dbsg fan'

Get real hun unlike most dbsg fans I dont kiss their richard simmons, they look gay and sound like crap without backup tracks during live perfs.

NEXT....

LOL.

You're dismissed wh0re, crawl out of my vagina and fo trick-o-treating or something you silly skank.

LOL @ the moron trying to richard simmons off the 'dbsg fan'

Get real hun unlike most dbsg fans I dont kiss their richard simmons, they look gay and sound like crap without backup tracks during live perfs.

NEXT....

LOL.

You're dismissed wh0re, crawl out of my vagina and fo trick-o-treating or something you silly skank.

LOL. I wasn't trying to richard simmons you off - I was showing you the flaws in your argument.

I'm guessing everytime that you get into a disagreement with someone, instead of trying to find something intelligent to say (which is impossible for you), you resort to petty name calling.

I don't know what disgusting things crawl out of your vagina but I certainly do not want to be anywhere near that grotesque thing.

Guest angelixer

And their hips are so much less GARGANTUAN than Bee to not be considered GARGANTUAN by you, huh girl? :lol:

I don't worship her richard simmons. It all started with you being messy and calling her richard simmons GARGANTUAN.

You stay being funny :lol: Do you even hang with beautiful & curvy women?

& to WonderShinkyLover... Those women have both beautiful shapes. Stop trippin'.

It's just a shame one of them is GARGANTUAN to some messy folks :lol:

And their hips are so much less GARGANTUAN than Bee to not be considered GARGANTUAN by you, huh girl? :lol:

I don't worship her richard simmons. It all started with you being messy and calling her richard simmons GARGANTUAN.

You stay being funny :lol: Do you even hang with beautiful & curvy women?

Her richard simmons is gargantuan. Her hips are good for child bearing I guess lol.

Of course I hang out with beautiful women. Curvy, some.

I wasn't being "messy" - I was being "brutally honest" :o .

Mmm... Christmas hams aha.

Guest angelixer

So what do these chunky buddies of yours think of chunky Bee?

Did you tell them they're quite huge, chunky & gargantuan too, booboo?

Guest LazyAzian

Beyonce does have a err big assets but I don't really get what's wrong with that.

In some cultures, gargantuan butts and hips are considered sexy because they are able to bear child easily.

Yes, it can be a compliment.

In fact women are supposed to, naturally, if you let nature take the course, have gargantuan hips and asses for an "easy" labor (as in, giving birth).

So what do these chunky buddies of yours think of chunky Bee?

Did you tell them they're quite huge, chunky & gargantuan too, booboo?

I don't know, I've never asked them. I don't think they'd care much for her though - she's just, you know, another pop singer.

And sure, my very best friend is a huge, fat white guy.

Like, "Bee", he too has a gargantuan richard simmons lol. Pleasantly plump, or jolly if you prefer.

And yep, a lot of my female friends have thunder thighs and they know it. I'm not the skinniest chick on the block either.

Beyonce does have a err big assets but I don't really get what's wrong with that.

There's nothing wrong with it. It just isn't my cup of tea.

In fact women are supposed to, naturally, if you let nature take the course, have gargantuan hips and asses for an "easy" labor (as in, giving birth).

Lol, that's what I said!

Guest angelixer

Nobody ever said there was anything wrong with bigger assets.

It's just, I don't see gargantuan on Bee. I see thick, but where's the gargantuan?

But whatever choice of words for certain sizes works for you, I guess.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

im over her.

i mean shes an ok artist but i hate it when people are just thrown in ur face and u see them everywhere and on everything.

her, rihanna, jonas bros & miley need to go somewhere. lol

Guest mechant-lapin

lol, I just watched the video on mute and it was funny to see beyonce moving on a psychedellic impulse while thinking she is a system lord Goa'uld with a hand device.

800px-Hand_device.JPG

I had to say it! ^___^

But beyonce's move are really cool, now I can imagine those ghetto girls dancing like that in front of my old highschool. ^__^

Also, somehow, when watched with no volume, the video is a nice interpretation (to me at least xD ) of how Samara would have danced

Archived