Upbeat Chinese Music?

Guest xserene

Guest xserene

I'm making a list of asian songs for my school's homecoming (our theme is Funky Lights and Asian Nights haha) and the coordinator of my booth said to look for asian music that is upbeat, lively, or that you would probably hear at an "asian nightclub?" Haha, so I'm having trouble finding upbeat chinese music THAT... would appeal to American teenagers...

I think Big Bang's Last Farewell is a good song that people would like, but I can't find anything like that style in Chinese.

Please help me? ^_^

by "clubbing music" i'm assuming you're looking for some r&b stuff, so other than the ones people have suggested i would say try: Wang Leehom, Elva Hsiao, 许慧欣 (Evonne Hsu??), and 容祖儿. They all have ballads but it's their upbeat and dance-y songs that probably suits your theme.

Guest janicehoang

hins cheung-ardently love...a good r&b song

f.i.r.- a thousand year's love...rock song

hins cheung-my way(mandarin version)...a slow song for the couples

very modern, good for american teens ear

you should listen to these!

• 4 years later...
Guest shitdumbpeoplesay

i'm looking for white music for my upcoming homecoming dance (our theme is a great night to be white). if you have any suggestions for upbeat white songs (is taylor swift any good? what about katy perry?), that would be great. could you help me find some upbeat music that white people listen to at like, a white person night club? haha, I'm having trouble finding white music that would appeal to people of color. anything would help! thanks! xoxoxo

Archived