Singapore Kpop Concert

Guest iheartdbsk&suju

Guest cottonsalisakii

The more pressing issue for me now is how to get my hands on those tickets!

Couldn't go down to queue today because I had to work :(

I guess the last resort for me is to go and queue at the Indoor Stadium on the day itself... I don't really wish to get a handphone or a laptop I have no use for.

Or does anyone else know of any other avenues of getting tickets? Any more ticket distribution lined up?

Yeah uhhh ive been scrolling through some of the later pages but im not exactly sure what is going on, or how to get tickets. from what i understand, FEO gave out their tickets already? i know one of my friends got her hands on a ticket by buying the lg phone. but honestly it is a terrible way of getting them. :< especially people like me, who just bought their phone in june

anyone else know how to get tickets? has samsung/other sponsors stated their distribution methods yet?

i have to agree with what is said above, that its great already that they are organizing the concert, but they should have considered these issues if they had wanted it to be successful. <_< im gna be really disappointed, especially if my efforts are in vain, etc.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jhyun-se7en

We are not sure the settings of the stage yet, so although the A seats are nearer, but they might not be directly infront of the stage..

Anyway, I agree with a few above. We should discuss this in private and not discuss it here because this is an international forum and many others are reading it. Should not really make this purely our own rantings/complaints thread.

Guest xLostLoLx

i think de last most possible way is to queue on that day itself to get the tickets..energywen mentioned that they would be givin away 200-300 tickets..and they start giving it away at 5pm..

i think the tickets they are giving on the day itself would be at the most far end...

most probably b sitting

Guest melissa512

hey, anyone willing to sell a pair of tics, please pm me(:

i'd prefer A of course, but im fine with better t seats, like the more front ones.

Guest cool_snow1989

oh man...i so jealous of all of you who got the tickets..whether it is T or A seat tickets u all are damm lucky....at least u got the ticket!!!

anyone has a spare ticket to give me since none of my friends are interested in kpop...i cant possibly camped there since i got sch that day and maybe cannot get the ticket even if u were to queue up early....

Guest donghae.

i'm so looking forward to it but when iread on,it doesn't have TVXQ or SUJU.

that smash my heart.

de only person ilook forward to is chaeyeon.

oh man...i so jealous of all of you who got the tickets..whether it is T or A seat tickets u all are damm lucky....at least u got the ticket!!!

anyone has a spare ticket to give me since none of my friends are interested in kpop...i cant possibly camped there since i got sch that day and maybe cannot get the ticket even if u were to queue up early....

I have decided to discuss this privately. But I wanna say this.

We make time to go there early. It is really very upsetting that our efforts are wasted you know?

Yes, ofcourse there will be people who cannot go due to various reasons but thats not about it. It's about the early birds not getting what they deserve. This is about the early birds not people who couldn't even get the tickets. It is not about not being able to make it to the ticket distribution but the unfairness.

This is the last reply I'll be doing and be discussing in private if anyone wants to. Just PM me about it.

Btw, I'll try uploading pics here!

Guest paradoxical-lilium

DO LOOK AT THE SITUATION FROM ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE.

I am also pissed by the mixup FEO created. Going down to Square2 to demand an explanation MAY NOT WORK. The receptionists are just employees, THEY CANNOT MAKE ANY DECISIONS. The inclusion of media WILL ALSO MAKE THINGS WORSE, SHEDDING A BAD LIGHT ON ALL PARTIES INVOLVED, EXCEPT THE PERFORMERS.

Even if the tickets given out yesterday were void and the new ones distributed, the printing of the tickets, the paperwork needed to account for the redistribution will take at least one week. It would take even longer if they are only handling this matter on weekdays. NOT ONLY THE TICKETS @ SQUARE 2 WILL BE VOID, ALL TICKETS ISSUED OUT AND GIVEN TO THE VENDORS WILL BE VOID. Imagine the impact.

AT LEAST WE GOT THE TICKETS. AT LEAST WE CAN SEE OUR IDOLS PEFORMING ON STAGE, LIVE. AT LEAST WE ARE GOING FOR THE CONCERT.

What I think is that we can reflect our dissatisfaction via email, to FEO. Gather signatures from all fans affected and send the email in everyone's name. Individual calls/emails already fail to make any impact, hope that a mass email will be replied to. At least get some compensation.

You get my drift.

BTW, this is an international forum. Please do take note.

SINGAPORE WONDERFULS, PLEASE JOIN US!

Guest kurosagi

Ok this is really unfair... it's really not right to just let it be because it's a fact that people went earlier to get good tickets, so why is it that they have to settle with the lousier ones in the end?

These people have the rights to voice out their unhappiness.

Perhaps some don't want these affected people to voice it out because they were the ones who went late but got A-block tics :x in my opinion.

but true that this is an international forum.... Perhaps we can discuss it here: http://community.livejournal.com/sg_kfest/profile

Someone can post an entry there and those who went earlier but got lousier tics, please leave down a comment and we can consolidate the names; and email to FEO or something. sounds good?

Guest paradoxical-lilium

Ok this is really unfair... it's really not right to just let it be because it's a fact that people went earlier to get good tickets, so why is it that they have to settle with the lousier ones in the end?

These people have the rights to voice out their unhappiness.

Perhaps some don't want these affected people to voice it out because they were the ones who went late but got A-block tics :x in my opinion.

but true that this is an international forum.... Perhaps we can discuss it here: http://community.livejournal.com/sg_kfest/profile

Someone can post an entry there and those who went earlier but got lousier tics, please leave down a comment and we can consolidate the names; and email to FEO or something. sounds good?

Yup this idea is good. =D

Guest teruteru_chan

^ the chance is super slim =.= and i won't buy a phone in a first place >"<

i hold no hope for this lucky draw though i BADLY wanna get upclose personal with them aishhhh

i hate how LG is manipulating things to push up their sales <_<

Archived