Singapore Kpop Concert

Guest iheartdbsk&suju

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheila_ng

^ My friend says she's gonna call up Square2.

Anyone else complaining? If A LOT complain they may have to take action (:

yupx my friend called S2 to complain....

but the receptionist sounded unhappy and said that they could not do anything now.....

Guest xLostLoLx

yupx my friend called S2 to complain....

but the receptionist sounded unhappy and said that they could not do anything now.....

i don't think they would do anything for it too, since all the tickets are given out

plus, they didn't say that people could choose their seat either...

i guess it already very good that people got the tickets, some people couldn't even get it..

by the way, is the sitting plan fixed?

how come i didn't know about this?!?!?! i went to novena today! ARGH I AM SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF! what is the next way to get the tickets will someone PLEASE tell me? i am really going to kill myself if i can't get those tickets. if anyone is interested in selling them please pm me straight away! i'm willing to negotiate any price! :tears:

Guest paradoxical-lilium

No matter whatever tickets as long as we get to see the WG all will be fine ain't it.

Btw this is an international forum, do take note.

i'm feeling unjustified about this ticket thing myself but i doubt there's much they can do to reverse this mistake.

would complaining help? if it does, it'd be a lot of trouble. perhaps.. we could email FEO to complain. Calling Square 2 would be quite fruitless i guess.

Guest paradoxical-lilium

Apparently the tickets are in random order.

No point blaming FEO for it, since they did not even expect such a huge turnout.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

So whose like me? Going early and did not get good tickets? What you guys going to do? Call far east? Or square 2? Or singapore tourism board? So sorry to that receptionist i am feeling so bad but kPOP in sg is so rare so i am going TO have to get BETTER tickets lucky you energy wen!

yeah same plight over here..since i've complained so much too.. haha =p callin FEO would be faster..i gonna call 2mr..during my break which will be their office hours..hopefully i get some satisfied ans..wad bout u guys out there?

Guest jhyun-se7en

I guess there's a majority of us who got T tickets are those who are in the same situation.

If anyone wants to make a call to FEO, I don't mind joining because I was thinking about the same thing as well.

Not only is it unfair to us who are only making complains here, it's also unfair to all the other people who queue even earlier than me maybe 7 or 8ish.~

Need telephone numbers?? haha

FEO: 62532411

STB: 67366622

[:

Let's make some move and not just talk about it here afterall this is going out of topic. T_T

Guest ohmylamb.

^Hi Jiemin! Long time no see. Somebody out there is missing you~ :lol:

I hope they organise another distributing event at Square2 some other day, nearing the concert.

I'm totally in bad mood ever since just now, looking at this thread, and the other thread.

I want to go badly.

The friend who wants to go with me, is complaining about how the organisers use the weird methods in handling tickets.

Why aren't they selling tickets to gain money, I also don't know.

yeah i agree..when we really get some results then maybe we can share it =] it's going nowhere too..

well, let's look forward to the concert instead!!! =DD while we can pray really hard that sm's ppl can make it, let's discuss what you guys are gonna do for the concert! like banners or anythin? sorry i'm not an avid fan of those performing but it's a really rare kpop concert right here in singapore!

so i dun wanna miss it either..but for those fans out there, share with us!! =D

Its really ridiculous how they give out the tixs.. 1st of all no proper q ing system..

Pple who came early end up behind coz pple in front kept cuttin in.. n next they make such a big mistake in doing up the tixs distribution.. Fair enuff u cant choose the seats but its ridiculous tat pple who came way late behind got really good seats in a section in front. we are not talking abt better row seats but section in front.. :crazy:

I have inform a reporter abt it. hopefully she will write sometin includin the poor handling..Whether they expect such a turn out is not an excuse.. they should b prepared no matter wat.. just distributing the tixs without checking on the seatin is really bad...

Since they have the names written in order, they should do someting. saying sorry for pple who made the effort to go early n q is just not justifiable... :tongue2:

Guest jhyun-se7en

^Hi Jiemin! Long time no see. Somebody out there is missing you~ :lol:

I hope they organise another distributing event at Square2 some other day, nearing the concert.

I'm totally in bad mood ever since just now, looking at this thread, and the other thread.

I want to go badly.

The friend who wants to go with me, is complaining about how the organisers use the weird methods in handling tickets.

Why aren't they selling tickets to gain money, I also don't know.

HEY. Who's this?? hahahah I don't really recognize usernames. sorry. T_T

Who's missing me? you lol?

I guess many people's in a bad mood about it as well. So you didn't get the tickets did you?

Yes, it's so silly why are they not selling the tickets when they can be earning profits from it. Isn't that their whole point of this queuing for the tickets thing about and selling LG stuffs about too?????

Hopefully they will give out tickets during the talent competition cuz I want to go and watch! hahaha..

I can try calling FEO tomorrow. But no guarantees if they will entertain me. ><

Guest kurosagi

Generally is it clear who are the ppl affected? Those that started queueing before 11 after 12 or...?

They have to do something about it. True you should be glad you got tics, but there's a reason why ppl went down earlier, they wanted better tics. So they should get better seats.

Generally is it clear who are the ppl affected? Those that started queueing before 11 after 12 or...?

They have to do something about it. True you should be glad you got tics, but there's a reason why ppl went down earlier, they wanted better tics. So they should get better seats.

I dun tink they can do anyting much as according to them all the tixs were already given out..

ARGH!!!! Someone should send them for some organisation course!!! <_< :tongue2:

Archived