http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200906030830551001

FA대어 송승헌-소지섭 ‘1인 회사’ 설립

FA大鱼 宋承宪,苏志燮 "1人公司" 成立

韩流明星宋承宪和苏志燮独立公司的成立正在进行中.

宋承宪和苏志燮最近与前经济公司的专属契约结束,处于没有公司的个人活动中。

两人分别开设另外的独立公司,经营管理与自己直接有关的事物。

为了事务所的成立,这两人的亲信们正在安静的准备中.

后面主要谈到已经独立的大秉,崔智友等等.(故略)

According to the above news, it seems that SSH & SJS will open separate independent agency firm instead of a joint agency.... :rolleyes:

but I guess thing won't be clear until final official announcement.... just wait and see.....

thank you SHC and demo :blush:

yeah, we've been discussing it in TSH as well...but i got 2 different meanings from my 2 Korean friends... 1 saying SH and JS to start a company of their own, 2 seperate companies... and the other friend said SH and JS to start a company together :blink:

so we have to wait i guess until further news comes along and of course when they finally announce it officially to be completely sure :rolleyes:

Guest nat nat

Kept thinking about the sentence "I will go back to the starting point"...

PS. After reading this message, just wanna tell him that: pls, my man, dont write us messages often, or I 'll have

no way to avoid ... getting more addicted to it ! :lol:

The Whisen team seems to run out of ideas. At this stage, they should "insert"... a kiss !

Hi, I am new here in SSH's forum..... I was viewing other Korean actor when I sudden think of SSH (I first seen his drama in Autumn Fairy tale and then when I watch East of Eden ... I felt SSH looks totally different.) so I enter SSH's site and have a look...... :-D

After reading your translations, I knew that SSH & SJS will open separate independent agency firm instead of a joint agency.... and I really feel happy about him.

Wish him all the best and sucess in his own agency firm!!

Song Seung Hun ......fighting!! :-P

nat nat

Guest 2uss

Hi, I am new here in SSH's forum..... I was viewing other Korean actor when I sudden think of SSH (I first seen his drama in Autumn Fairy tale and then when I watch East of Eden ... I felt SSH looks totally different.) so I enter SSH's site and have a look...... :-D

After reading your translations, I knew that SSH & SJS will open separate independent agency firm instead of a joint agency.... and I really feel happy about him.

Wish him all the best and sucess in his own agency firm!!

Song Seung Hun ......fighting!! :-P

nat nat

thank you nat nat for the kind wish on behalf of our SHnim :blush:

yes, in AIMH it was about 8-9 years ago, our SSH sure would change at least slightly :sweatingbullets: but he is still looks young in many eyes ;)

about his company, SSH fans aren't sure yet if it's a seperate company with SJS or together...we're still waiting for a final announcement, which i believe should be soon...

Guest 2uss

another voting in Japan... this time over 50% of fans voted wishing/dreaming/wanting for SSH to stay "single"!!! :sweatingbullets: our SSHnim is ever popular in Japan B)

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=99591

イノライフアンケート】シングルでいてほしい男性俳優1位は、魅力的な男ソン・スンホン

2009/06/03(Wed) 13:45

99591_l.jpg

*rough translation:

- a survey conducted where Song Seung Hun received (54.3%!!) 1718 ranked votes out of 3164 in the question of who amongst unmarried actors would you want to remain single?

- the star of East of Eden got overwhelming votes, a man who can show the path of pure love, with beauty and strength

*TSH

Guest AmberSong

He didnt make my day with that smile..., he killed me (*sigh*)

just a kiss?? eheheh

maybe LG Whisen can pull that trick on our Whisen couple for extra spice?? :P maybe a scene of SH all hot and stuffy and here comes dear YeSeul with a "cool kiss" symbolizing Whisen's coolness AHAHHAHA

Haha, I wanna a kiss inserted just based on my own interpretation (hm, I love to interpret every SSH-thing ^^) of Whisen CF: Whisen CF 1 in New Zealand is the flirting stage, Whisen CF 2 in Korea later is newly-married stage, and now shouldn't it be a reasonable time for a kiss ??? Nothing wrong w/t that ^^

... I was viewing other Korean actor when I sudden think of SSH (I first seen his drama in Autumn Fairy tale and then when I watch East of Eden ... I felt SSH looks totally different.)

U may be not the only one who thinks "I felt SSH looks totally different" in EOE ~~.

another voting in Japan... this time over 50% of fans voted wishing/dreaming/wanting for SSH to stay "single"!!! :sweatingbullets: our SSHnim is ever popular in Japan B)

- a survey conducted where Song Seung Hun received (54.3%!!) 1718 ranked votes out of 3164 in the question of who amongst unmarried actors would you want to remain single?

- the star of East of Eden got overwhelming votes, a man who can show the path of pure love, with beauty and strength

*TSH

Still cant stop laughing "hahahha" with this poll and its result :lol: But now I am starting to fear: if our man gets married right now, he'll probably lose a lot of fan in both Korea and Japan ! :P

Guest nat nat

Haha, I wanna a kiss inserted just based on my own interpretation (hm, I love to interpret every SSH-thing ^^) of Whisen CF: Whisen CF 1 in New Zealand is the flirting stage, Whisen CF 2 in Korea later is newly-married stage, and now shouldn't it be a reasonable time for a kiss ??? Nothing wrong w/t that ^^

U may be not the only one who thinks "I felt SSH looks totally different" in EOE ~~.

Still cant stop laughing "hahahha" with this poll and its result :lol: But now I am starting to fear: if our man gets married right now, he'll probably lose a lot of fan in both Korea and Japan ! :P

[/quote]

I really like SSH in EOE and he act very good in this drama...... and I really like his new style ... he's very good looking!! :phew:

I will come here more offen and see if SSH had any new move later on...... thanks for all the updated and the pretty pixs... :P /nat nat

Guest nat nat

thank you nat nat for the kind wish on behalf of our SHnim :blush:

yes, in AIMH it was about 8-9 years ago, our SSH sure would change at least slightly :sweatingbullets: but he is still looks young in many eyes ;)

about his company, SSH fans aren't sure yet if it's a seperate company with SJS or together...we're still waiting for a final announcement, which i believe should be soon...

Yes, he still looks young in his age. I can tell you that I really like his changed, it was really good ..... he looks awesome..... besides. ...he is a very good actor too! After EOE I have view his movie "Destiny" and it was good too!!

I will come here more offen and view the update news and of course the pretty pixs of SSH...... thanks 2uss! :D

nat nat

Guest 2uss

SHssi !! please becareful with that smile of yours, a fan name Amber is quite sensitive to it ehehhe :lol:

ohhh who am i kidding...i saw a video clip of a fan via a camera cell phone on the set of EOE when they were shooting at the campus of Keimyung University...

A LOT OF SCREAMING ahahhah...and as SH waves towards the fans in the middle of the video at 1:40, the response of the fans were magnetic :lol: i wonder what would dear Amber would have done ehehhe, OH NOO!! our Amber might faint :P

here's the video clip (allow it to buffer for a moment by pausing it before you play the video again) the picture is not good in quality because it's from cell phone

http://dbi.video.cyworld.com/v.sk/movie/0|...900586454331001

*cyworld/SHP/TSH

ehehe the chemistry and the storyline gives our minds the room to fantasize on the progress relationship of our Whisen couple :blush:

i know right??!! our SHnim might be in trouble if he suddenly marries a woman :lol: but i believe this poll was a translation of his popularity in Japan B)

I will come here more offen and view the update news and of course the pretty pixs of SSH...... thanks 2uss! :D

you're welcome nat nat :blush:

YES!! please do come more often and discuss "anything" Song Seung Heon with us here in soompi...i come on often to give news and updated info as best as i can...mostly info from Truly Seung Heon Singapore forum...

better yet, if you want, go ahead and register at TSH Singapore forum, it's free!! there are SOOO MANY SSH goodies there like pictures, videos, fan flash videos, fan arts/pictures, updated information of all types like behind the scenes, SH's dramas, movies and CFs and Music Videos, and fans coming in with FUN discussions there!! and our dear friend njs and other ladies in TSH are very kind and welcoming of all type of SSH fans of shapes and sizes, new fans or veteran fans...all are welcome... :w00t:

in my opinion, TSH is very active amongst SSH fan websites (theres a lot out there) but that is also English dominant (there are Chinese discussions there as well) like here in SSH soompi thread, there are other fan sites like China SeungHeon City, SeungHeonPlanet Taiwan, SeungHeon Thailand, Honeylang Japan and Korea, Myseungheonsky Malaysia, dcinside SSH, Baidu SSH and many many others... however in these sites 2uss can't understand the languages :tears: , but if you do? then i welcome you to join them as well :rolleyes:

we are all ONE GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL community of SSH FANS in and from many countries!!! B) and we share information willingly with each other unless ordered not to do so by the original poster and as long as we give proper credit to them as well...

ohh myy, i'm sorry for the long message eheheh

after SSH's recent message on Honeylang to his fans about him starting a new independent company and not under a management company as before...fans everywhere are excited for our star's future as he embarks on a new adventure free from management oversight...he said he'll try to come closer to us and make opportunities available for us to see him!! :sweatingbullets: and our SSH is in the works of trying to get a project as soon as possible!!...SOO MANY NEW STUFFFF going on, what's not to be excited about!! :w00t:

okie 2uss go byebye for now and try to tune down this excitement :sweatingbullets:

Guest 2uss

i'm back, more update info!! :lol:

S-Kizuna issue no.2 INFO IS OUT!!!!

http://www.hanblo.com/php/content_detail.p...0&tno=13691

skizunano2.jpg

間もなく梅雨入りのようですね。

嫌なお天気が続いていますが、皆さんお元気ですか?

今日は6月24日発刊予定のS-KIZUNA第2号の

表紙の紹介です。

ちょっと今までとは違いますよ!!!

お茶目なスンホン氏なんですが・・・。

いかがですか? 

それから、次号の内容はちょっとすごいですよ。

実は、新しい事務所の中が見られる!?

ご期待ください。

この詳細は、また近いうちにアップしますね。

スンホンさん、新しい出発、頑張ってください!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*rough translation via online translator:

2009/06/04 S-KIZUNA second issue we cover

It looks like the rainy season soon.

The weather has been nasty, or are you all?

Today publish the second issue of S-KIZUNA for June 24 :w00t:

Is to cover.

I would differ a little! ! !

Seung Hun, I'm a kidder. ?

Then, it is amazing what a bit of the next issue.

In fact, can be seen in the new office! ?

Please stay tuned.

This detail is up to you soon.

Mr. Seung-hun, a new beginning, please Good luck! ! !

*njs@TSH

---------------------------------------------------------------------

YELLOW, SUMMER, how PERFECT!!! :sweatingbullets:

it's entitled "My Favourite Thing" can't wait what's awaiting us inside and know what are his "favorites" :w00t:

Guest 2uss

COULD IT BE HIS NEW COMPANY'S OFFICE??!! :w00t: this was posted on dc SSH and a short message from what seems to be the designers of the office was also linked...

:excl: i've deleted these photos accordingly following a united actions of SSH fans in

Honeylang, dc SSH and TSH as the original poster also has deleted these photos

again apologize, a friend indicate it isn't appropriate

at this stage in time :excl:

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...rlstrsub=search

C.I

STORM S COMPANY

다들 알다시피 배우 송승헌의 연예계 입문은 의류브랜드 스톰을 통해서이다.

스톰을 통해서 데뷔해 지금까지 이어온 의미를 되새기면서, 뒤에 붙은 'S'는

Start(시작) 새로운 첫 발걸음을 한다는 의미

Still(여전히) 예나 지금이나 한결같은 변함없는 모습으로 맞이한다는 의미

Super(초월) 최고와 한계에 도전하는 의지로 글로벌 회사로서 거듭나겠다는 의미

DESIGN BY DHDESIGN

*via online translator:

Everybody knows that an actor Song Seung Heon is the entertainment industry through the introduction of the clothing brand Storm.

Through the Storm debut until now means yieoon Forget, stuck behind the 'S' is

Start (Start) is the first step a new meaning

Still (still) still the same shape and uniform means matyihanda

b]Super (beyond) the best and will challenge the limits as a global company means geodeupnaget

DESIGN BY DHDESIGN

*dc SSH/TSH

------------------------------------------------

can't wait for the OFFICIAL announement!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest nat nat

ohhh who am i kidding...i saw a video clip of a fan via a camera cell phone on the set of EOE when they were shooting at the campus of Keimyung University...

A LOT OF SCREAMING ahahhah...and as SH waves towards the fans in the middle of the video at 1:40, the response of the fans were magnetic :lol: i wonder what would dear Amber would have done ehehhe, OH NOO!! our Amber might faint :P

here's the video clip (allow it to buffer for a moment by pausing it before you play the video again) the picture is not good in quality because it's from cell phone

http://dbi.video.cyworld.com/v.sk/movie/0|...900586454331001

*cyworld/SHP/TSH

ehehe the chemistry and the storyline gives our minds the room to fantasize on the progress relationship of our Whisen couple :blush:

i know right??!! our SHnim might be in trouble if he suddenly marries a woman :lol: but i believe this poll was a translation of his popularity in Japan B)

you're welcome nat nat :blush:

YES!! please do come more often and discuss "anything" Song Seung Heon with us here in soompi...i come on often to give news and updated info as best as i can...mostly info from Truly Seung Heon Singapore forum...

better yet, if you want, go ahead and register at TSH Singapore forum, it's free!! there are SOOO MANY SSH goodies there like pictures, videos, fan flash videos, fan arts/pictures, updated information of all types like behind the scenes, SH's dramas, movies and CFs and Music Videos, and fans coming in with FUN discussions there!! and our dear friend njs and other ladies in TSH are very kind and welcoming of all type of SSH fans of shapes and sizes, new fans or veteran fans...all are welcome... :w00t:

in my opinion, TSH is very active amongst SSH fan websites (theres a lot out there) but that is also English dominant (there are Chinese discussions there as well) like here in SSH soompi thread, there are other fan sites like China SeungHeon City, SeungHeonPlanet Taiwan, SeungHeon Thailand, Honeylang Japan and Korea, Myseungheonsky Malaysia, dcinside SSH, Baidu SSH and many many others... however in these sites 2uss can't understand the languages :tears: , but if you do? then i welcome you to join them as well :rolleyes:

we are all ONE GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL community of SSH FANS in and from many countries!!! B) and we share information willingly with each other unless ordered not to do so by the original poster and as long as we give proper credit to them as well...

ohh myy, i'm sorry for the long message eheheh

after SSH's recent message on Honeylang to his fans about him starting a new independent company and not under a management company as before...fans everywhere are excited for our star's future as he embarks on a new adventure free from management oversight...he said he'll try to come closer to us and make opportunities available for us to see him!! :sweatingbullets: and our SSH is in the works of trying to get a project as soon as possible!!...SOO MANY NEW STUFFFF going on, what's not to be excited about!! :w00t:

okie 2uss go byebye for now and try to tune down this excitement :sweatingbullets:

Guest 2uss

2uss, thanks for the cell phone video clip, even though it was a little blur .... it's better than nothing..... BTW, do you know what's the lady in blue do to him? I am just curious about it!! :-D

I really love your long messages! I love to know any news about SSH ....... :rolleyes: no need to say Sorry!! :-P

nat nat

ehehe okie... :D

the lady in blue is one of EOE's staff (stylist, hair dressers, make up artist etc) they make sure that the clothings, hair and face of actors and actresses are tidy and in perfect set up accordingly before a shooting takes place...

Guest 2uss

ehehe some fan arts to share :sweatingbullets:

DCstar.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

more of our Guk Ja couple by whiteroses

2009_06_others01a.jpg

*TSH

Guest 2uss

does ssh have any new projects coming up?? thanks..

hi massmatic06 :blush:

in answering your question...our SHnim is currently not in any project at the moment...he is currently setting up (if not yet finished) his independent management company since his contract with Mnet Entertainment has already expired...

he recently post a message for us, his fans, on Honeylang's website (his official fan website) where he made it clear to us that he will try in picking up a project as soon as possible, so as fans we will just have to stay patient :rolleyes:

-------------------------------------------

eheheh more fan art from a fellow fan :sweatingbullets:

(episode 28)

dcyrsmile.jpg

*TSH

Guest 2uss

news that we already know :D

http://news.nate.com/view/20090605n06018

송승헌 "'홀로서기' 앞두니 설레고 불안"

연합뉴스 기사전송 2009-06-05 10:47

AKR20090605069800005_01_i.jpg

AKR20090605069800005_02_i.jpg

- Song Seung Heon "going independent" anxiety and uneasy

- Ready for the independent agency

- first instance with the determination to go back to the start...

- SSH confessed through homepage for going independent...

- mainly talked about his message at HL on 1.6.09

-------------------------------------------------

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

송승헌, 盧전대통령 추모 “더이상 볼 수 없어 안타깝다” 심경고백

2009년 06월 05일(금) 오후 02:16

20090605141612821e7_155621_0.jpg

- news also copied from SH's message

-------------------------------------------------

http://news.nate.com/view/20090605n08837

송승헌, 소속사 떠나 ‘홀로서기’ 심경고백

서울신문 '뉴스일반'| 2009.06.05 13:26

SSH, leaves agency and "independant" heart confession