Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

yo yoooo ...hi there Hwanhee's angel ...

Just finished watching FTTS performance in U Clean Concert :w00t::w00t: (dl from so-loved.yurx..thanks bao)...OMO OMO... hwanhee is so HOT...SEXY... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: aaahhhhhh...

and they really look and each other..he hee...niko...your dreams come true eh!!! :):)

...you're my angel...you're my angel....**drool**

**waves everyone**

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blessed

YES YES THE CHEST!!!!! waww..... its hwanhee heaven here!!

thankyouthankyou maisara!!

& lols, it looks like hwanhee decided to undo one more button xD just a couple more hwanhee dear....

his pants are so SHINY too!!

heheheeee,, so giddy xD

Guest candy219

haha! same here Uji, i'm sweating all over here u know! :lol: he's been torturing us lately rite by his hotness and sexiness!!! OMG! OMG! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

yeah i know how u feel when watching the full version of YDH LL coz im like that too, hihi! hopefully that vid will be sub soon :)

and i love it when they sang Sea Of Love too, just look at the crowd, they really enjoy it it!!!

more scaps from U Clean Live Concert...

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5981/uclean1gh6.jpg

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8017/uclean2li9.jpg

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/2019/uclean3qj9.jpg

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/796/uclean4th0.jpg

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/63/uclean5pa8.jpg

credit : WFANY @ Baidu

Ooooo....maijsara,I'm sorry..........

"WFANY"O.........no...........she's name is "VvFany"o.........

no"WFANY"....................o ........

Guest Kimmie

Ooooo....maijsara,I'm

sorry.........."WFANY"O.........no...........she's name is "VvFany"o.........no"WFANY"....................o

Lol, well vv can easily be mixed up with W lol. XD

Mai, I've downloaded Happy Sunday from HS. Haha. I've skimmed through it quickly. But HwanHee looks so hot. XD I still need to download their new performances. XD

Yeah, I own page 164. 8D

Guest ayadaokin

Mai, I've downloaded Happy Sunday from HS. Haha. I've skimmed through it quickly. But HwanHee looks so hot. XD I still need to download their new performances. XD

Yeah, I own page 164. 8D

sheryl; omo. are you ready cracked me UP. the 2nd part the most. it was hilarious. must watch.

i watched the music core pf, currently DLing star golden bell and inkigayo right now :D

hi everyoneees

Guest maisara

Ooooo....maijsara,I'm sorry..........

"WFANY"O.........no...........she's name is "VvFany"o.........

no"WFANY"....................o ........

oowww thanks a lot for letting me know, candy219 :) i already ammended my post above :)

no need to say sorry, its ok :)

Guest .alyak_

kaylaaa!! *waves* ive been pretty good. have stuff going on here and there lol. man i shoulda visited this place sooner, its just full of hotness. lmao.

happy sunday are you ready, got that. Is that up in youtube by any chance? CB hates me so I dont have any hope of ever downloading from there =.= sad i know. so youtube is my only chance. LOL~ well not really but its tha fastest and easier thing to access any videos. :sweatingbullets:

Marc, you can get it at Heavenly Sent (HS) in my sig. And I know. You should've been here sooner. Where have you been? HAHA. Obsessing with KJH? I don't mind. He's such a mega cuttie too. HAHA =) Post more and visit often, alrighty? You better!!!

**waves...Mai, kayla, niko, sheryl, fe, kdramanut, cheka, bao, pauline, paihu, lovegoodfood, fttsluva and everyone else*** ...wow... our family is really getting bigger here... :lol::lol:

omo. i know what you mean. the family just keeps growing and growing. soon I won't be able to remember everyone's names. it's a good thing though. HAHA. Hwanhee and his sexiness brings in more family memers. hehe =)

ooohh got it! its from My Angels SBS Performance

EDIT :- and GALS, i really need to post this scaps from U Clean Live Concert... look at him... look at his chest!!! OMO! :sweatingbullets:

omo. i can't wait to get the inkigayo performance. i love what both of them are wearing. one in all black and one in all white. that's so hot. i love it on them. plus they look amazing too. thank you Mai for the U Clean Live Concert. He looks so sexy with his unbutton shirt. I love the pictures of him laughing.

Hugs & kisses to,

Maisara-ujiyus1-rainme4ever-pauline5-jinxfairy-kimmie-lovegoodfood-ayadaokin-alyak

and all you fellow Hwanhee lovers out there.

Hey fttsluva, just call me Kayla. That would be great ^_^

Hey everyone. TWO PAGES already. You guys are amazing. Soon we'll get to our 200th page. wow. it's gonna come up real fast. anyways, i'm still out of town. wanted to jump on and check out these threads. i've missed you guys and hwanhee alot. haha. all day i was thinking about their comeback song (Go Ahead & Hate Me / Hate Me) on music core. i can't get that song out of my system. it's so addictive. i can't spicifi this enough, i can't wait for my cd to get to me. will listen to it all day.

I still haven't seen Star Golden Bell, Music Core Comeback, and Inkigayo yet. Still waiting for the U Clean Live Concert video. Is the video at Bao's site the fan cam or the actual footage? I can't wait to see this too. Ahhhh! So many new videos this weekend. I feel like i'm so behind. missed one day and i feel behind. haha. okay. it's 1am, so i better go to sleep. =)

Hey Mai and pauline5. How are you?

Guest candy219

Yeah, I own page 164. 8D

Ooo.....Kimmie......it' true....................haha..............

oowww thanks a lot for letting me know, candy219 :) i already ammended my post above :)

no need to say sorry, its ok :)

maisara,hahah....no tks....................^^....

I just for you Vv's name...hehe........ ^^ yaaaaaah.....it's ok...haha.....

haha.......... I always forgets say.....your sigline....hahaa..........by me.... very embarrassed ...:blush:

hehee...............that's for Dalja's Spring's sigline ......hehe........ ^^

Guest dreamstar

I just watched music core just then. Go ahead and Hate Me sounds real jazzy xD me likeey. it sounds so short tho =O the song is so high, but brian's voice sounds so nice when its high xD.

the more i hear my angel the more i like it. ahh XD

Theyre looking so fine now. I just cant stop keep repeating it, since the video is pretty HQ XD They actually had the time to change clothes between singing =O

Brian seem to have the 'half-tie' look these days. lols

Marc, you can get it at Heavenly Sent (HS) in my sig. And I know. You should've been here sooner. Where have you been? HAHA. Obsessing with KJH? I don't mind. He's such a mega cuttie too. HAHA =) Post more and visit often, alrighty? You better!!!

I wasnt able to download it from there for some reason =( so i had to resort to youtube, but the music core perfs downloaded fine xD im actually already around there. lmao. and I wasnt obsessing over KJH either =O I just dont have the habit to be around the k-dramas & movies thread.

ahh i cant wait for the other videos. is it up anywhere besides CB?

_marc

Guest atreyu112

I need some help.. i tried to download from clubbox.. but then, it need to log in.. meaning, do i need to be a member of clubbox then i can download? i am in need to download the ftts latest show.. *am having hwanhee's craving*.. kamsahamnida...

Guest Lee Li

*sizzle* thank you so much for updating so quickly with pixes/caps and all~ this is really exciting! FTTS fighting! :D

Guest maisara

Yeah, I own page 164. 8D

u did,Sheryl??? aaahhh, now im still the one who havent... aaisshhh! the last time ive dloaded it the link is broken :tears: but i'll try again...

as for now i really wanna watch their Music Core performance, i read in FTTS thread that their song title Go Ahead And Hate Me is really nice!

aaahhh, i want FTTS album rite now :sweatingbullets:

omo. i can't wait to get the inkigayo performance. i love what both of them are wearing. one in all black and one in all white. that's so hot. i love it on them. plus they look amazing too. thank you Mai for the U Clean Live Concert. He looks so sexy with his unbutton shirt. I love the pictures of him laughing.

Hey everyone. TWO PAGES already. You guys are amazing. Soon we'll get to our 200th page. wow. it's gonna come up real fast. anyways, i'm still out of town. wanted to jump on and check out these threads. i've missed you guys and hwanhee alot. haha. all day i was thinking about their comeback song (Go Ahead & Hate Me / Hate Me) on music core. i can't get that song out of my system. it's so addictive. i can't spicifi this enough, i can't wait for my cd to get to me. will listen to it all day.

I still haven't seen Star Golden Bell, Music Core Comeback, and Inkigayo yet. Still waiting for the U Clean Live Concert video. Is the video at Bao's site the fan cam or the actual footage? I can't wait to see this too. Ahhhh! So many new videos this weekend. I feel like i'm so behind. missed one day and i feel behind. haha. okay. it's 1am, so i better go to sleep. =)

Hey Mai and pauline5. How are you?

Kayla!!! we missed u here! u wanna know what its kinda like a routine for me to wait for u here every nite :lol: but seems like ure still out of town :tears: and HwanHee is missing u too of coz, hihi! im doing fine here just crazy over HwanHee :lol: enjoy urself there okies :)

yeah that pics from U Close Live Concert were really HOT! HwanHee is sooo SEXY :sweatingbullets: i keep on staring on those pics! the pic where he laughed is really cute and i love the sound of his laugh too... ive noticed now that he always left his shirt unbutton in most of their comeback performance... aahhh so sexy and its torturing me! hahaha im spazzing too much i think :sweatingbullets:

marc, where did u watch the Music Core Comeback performance? is it up in the YouTube already?

atreyu, sorry i couldnt help bcoz i dont have a CB... maybe others who have a CB will come and help u later :)

Guest cheka

Omo! Our family is expanding and the thread is growing real fast!!! HwanHee ssi is seriously having trouble here, too many of us wanting a piece of him!!! LOL

First of all, the Music Core performance ....... I absolutely love the song "MiWoaHaeJyo" (Go Ahead & Hate Me), first listen and I fell in love. They sound so different and it's a style they never did before. I like the high notes which reminds me very much of Justin Timberlake style. After hearing that track (even though it wasn't complete), I am seriously excited to get hold of the album.

I haven't watch the U Clean Live Concert but the pics look great. I absolutely love the way HwanHee smiled and laughed there. He does smiled and laughed a lot these days, as someone mentioned, I agree! The only thing I'm not quite into is the shimmery pants, like Kayla said she doesn't quite feel it!!! LOL The shirt colours are nice, unique combination which I like but I don't quite like the rolled up short sleeves. But then who am I to comment? Hehehe! I know what the stylist is trying to get, it's the 80's style in fashion these days. I can put up with that, could overlook it and just focus my attention on HwanHee ssi's face and voice!!! :blush:

Oooh! I like the Inkigayo gear. One set white and one set black. The white really makes HwanHee's tan stood out. Now I do wonder if it's real or it's tanning lotion he's using. I do know that he tans quite easily. Those of you who remember the Heroine 6 Saipan Special, he went to Saipan looking all fair but returned with a nice tan, really suits him!!!

Star Golden Bell ....... I haven't watched the whole show yet, just the ice cream part .......... aaahhh! ....... let me be the ice cream! That's all I can say! :wub:

Omo! Our family is expanding and the thread is growing real fast!!! HwanHee ssi is seriously having trouble here, too many of us wanting a piece of him!!! LOL

Oooh! I like the Inkigayo gear. One set white and one set black. The white really makes HwanHee's tan stood out. Now I do wonder if it's real or it's tanning lotion he's using. I do know that he tans quite easily.

Star Golden Bell ....... I haven't watched the whole show yet, just the ice cream part .......... aaahhh! ....... let me be the ice cream! That's all I can say! :wub:

hi there ...cheka...

You're rite...our family is getting bigger... the more ..the merrier rite..he hee :w00t::w00t:

OMO...OMO...I watched the Inkigayo...hwanhee is drop dead SEXY. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: .. I love their outfit..and the performance is GREAT... the voice and heyy... they got the violin back-up too ...

I wanna be the ice cream too!!! mmmm...slurp!slurp!! :blush: :blush:

Hi Mai...i see u down there... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

**waves to all hwanhee's angel**

Guest lovegoodfood

Hi ALL sistas!!!!

I just watched the Happy Sunday Are you ready...it was so FUNNY!!!!..Brian and Hong Chu wresting is so so funny....Hong Chu pulling his pants against his body....I was laughing so happily...... HwanHee and Jong Min wrestling part is also funny too.....Jong Min keep messing up his hair......LOL.....That was one show which is so entertaining........... LOL.........

Guest maisara

Hi Mai...i see u down there... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

**waves to all hwanhee's angel**

Hi back to you, Uji! **waves**

so u've watched the Inkigayo performance :w00t: where do u watch it? is up at HS already or you dload it from CB? as you know i dont have CB :tears:

cheka, yeah our family is getting bigger each day and im so happy! this thread is moving fast too, seems like if we dont visit for one day, there's already so many posts need to be read, hihi!

hello there lovegoodfood **waves**

Guest twelvebrian

ai0no0ff you're so fast!! Thanks for the gifs! i watched the game cut on yt. hahaah i laughed a lot. eh? i didnt notice his snort, i think i should watch it again. hehe.

btw i have another link to share with everyone. you might have seen it before though, its quite old. but i havent seen it till today lol. they're modelling and brian looks so so so different. he looks western. but so hot! love that hair.

heres the link:

LOOK at that smile that hwanhee has at the near end of the clip! i almost died watching it!

Guest Kimmie

u did,Sheryl??? aaahhh, now im still the one who havent... aaisshhh! the last time ive dloaded it the link is broken :tears: but i'll try again...

as for now i really wanna watch their Music Core performance, i read in FTTS thread that their song title Go Ahead And Hate Me is really nice!

aaahhh, i want FTTS album rite now :sweatingbullets:

Lol, I'm so behind on their performances. But I'm sure they'll have them on HS, I haven't checked yet. Are you on HS mai? You can downloaded Happy Sunday from there. That's where I got it. =)

ONE MORE DAY BEFORE THEIR ALBUM RELEASE!! =D

Archived