Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest suejinners

THANK YOU Lauren!<333 (im still super jealous taht u saw her perf anddd met her T__T lucky~)

LIVE<3 goodness she sounds so good<3

i love her voice durin I must be a fool<3<3

OMG I can't believe she sang A Moment like this T__T<3<3<3<3<3 she ended it beautifully<3

(its about time she stopped singing cant fight the moonlight LOL)

She also sang 1 to 10!!!

1 to 10

shes sounds soo soo good despite her cold T__T<3<3<3 who can sound that good? shes a true performer!

and two other ones i posted at ivy forums ^^ lol

-I really want her to release a DVD from her 1st charity concert T__T. in the fan pics you can see those huge cameras hovering over so they did record it!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!~ Thanks for sharing the youtube links =D

suejinners - I want them to release a dvd for that concert too. I would so get it if it was released.

--edit--

it was so cute when she did the 'heart' to the audience during babongabwa XD

Guest suejinners

Can you sharing a Hight Quality video of this Concert

we haven't found any yet.

what is the link to her english forum??

click on my ivy banner // just look at my sigg=)

---

2007 Melon Ranking

from 12/1/2006 to 11/30/2007 .....

If its like this is the #1 most streamed song out of a 100!!! & Sonata of Temptation is #8!!!

On the most downloaded list - If its like this is #4 & SOT is #5!!!

Used as ringtone and other phone thingies~- IILT is #10 and SOT is #21!

And for the melon chart IILT stayed at #1 for 5 weeks putting her at #3

Right now ppl are voting for these awards and here is where she stands...

Artist of the year- shes currently at #9

Song of the Year - currently IILT is #3 & SOT is #8

Genre- Ballad- currently IILT is #2

Genre- Dance - currently SOT is #2

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

wow that's really great news!!! thanks for sharing suejinners ^_^ i'm so surprised that IILT is ranked higher than SOT in a lot of the categories, since promotion for that song was really short. but hey, i think that's great cuz IILT is one of my all-time favorite songs EVER. i hope ivy sees these results and gets encouraged by them :)

and i know this is old news, but i'm still totally bummed ivy isn't going to any of the end-of-the-year awards. 2007 was her year!!! she deserves to go and win awards... it's all just very ah-kkah-wuh...

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

ohhhh my goodness i just found this article on daum...

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/movie.../v19252775.html

ivy's coming to the golden disk awards?!

i'm watching the awards live right now.. i can't wait to see if it's true!!!

-edit-

she came on and accepted her bonsang. you could tell by her body language that she wasn't sure if she should be there and that she was embarrassed, but she came on and gave a very touching speech. i think this was her formal way of coming back out into the public eye and giving her formal apology. she bowed her head to the audience as her way of saying sorry. it was so sad to watch. she began tearing up the second she started talking. the camera was close-up to her face the entire time so i couldn't see the audience reaction, but from the sound of it, they sounded in general encouraging. i was SO relieved; i was so scared they'd boo her or something. and for the brief couple seconds they showed the audience, you could see so nyuh shi dae and some other groups standing in encouragement, which was so great to see. she was wearing all black except for big gold hoop earrings, and her hair was all tied back in a bun. she just looked so... i don't know how to describe it. i just wanted to go up there and give her a hug. anyways, it was very brave of her to go out there in the midst of all this controversy and making a statement. she said to expect a better ivy in 2008, and i definitely can't wait. ivy fighting!

Guest ROCKWITHU

Ivy was at the Golden Disk Awards! She won one of the awards and gave an acceptance speech. She cried too.

Congrats Ivy! Stay strong!

Edit

Thanks Lauren.

I was glad to hear the fans encouragement and cheering too.

Guest suejinners

she didn't do the red carpet and will not perform

BUT SHE ACCEPTED HER AWARD T________T Digital Music Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she was crying.. omg.. T___T

im so happy i actually heard audience members screaming don't cry T__T

Guest BLurBLur

Ivy <3333

Im surprised that Ivy came to accept the award... i thought she has already decided to give all the award shows a miss..... but im glad she did come.... and the fans went crazy shouting.....

Ivy Fighting ~!!!!

Lets all hope for a better 2008 for Ivy...

Archived