F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest virvir111

u guys next week boys over flower filming team are going to be in NEW YORK.. so whoever lives in NEW YORK. u guys might be able to see the cast!~

asfjk love the uniform, it's so pretty ㅠㅠ

and the mean trio are really really pretty too :x

i think where the japanese ones were a bit silly these ones will actually be quite .. intimidating.

Guest honeyxswt

u guys next week boys over flower filming team are going to be in NEW YORK.. so whoever lives in NEW YORK. u guys might be able to see the cast!~

OMG. New York where? when? gahhhhh I wanna see them T_______T

Guest nicholchau

I HATE the fact that I'm not living in NYC!

Why don't they come to San Francisco?! (Yeah, I know why already XD)

I'm so excited about this!

Guest virvir111

^ so with ya! lol

WHere in nyc! if any1 sees them take mucho pic!

going to rome nyc lik non stop lol

they said they were going to be filming at a RESORT in NEW YORK. not EXACTLY. new york city..lol. so i guess you'll have to roam around the entire state..lol

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

omg seriously, the pictures are making me very excited! i'm glad they finally revealed the entire cast now! i thought that actress fits the mom perfectly. also, she looks very similar to the mom in japanese version imo..interesting, eh? well, anyway, junpyo looks great. goo hyesun looks very pretty. her friend looks good for the part. i think the cast is pretty strong! yay! although.. there's a stew owner now, haha, not the funny lady from the dango shop. but that's ok. maybe they should've worked at a flower place or something :D watever, i'm still very excited. yay.

Guest .moony.

they said they were going to be filming at a RESORT in NEW YORK. not EXACTLY. new york city..lol. so i guess you'll have to roam around the entire state..lol

On coolsmurf page he said they said they r goin to film at famous landmarks in nyc. Why would they film anywhere outside of nyc O_O in ny state, there rnt many other famous places besides the ones in nyc. actually none i know of.

Guest virvir111

On coolsmurf page he said they said they r goin to film at famous landmarks in nyc. Why would they film anywhere outside of nyc O_O in ny state, there rnt many other famous places besides the ones in nyc. actually none i know of.

well thats what it said on the korean article. in new york. i didnt read any mentioning of nyc..

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

the reason why they r going doesnt HAVE to be to shoot in nyc time square or anything. it doesnt have to be famous either. they are going there to shoot certain scenes that they will fit into the drama.. like it could be fore shooting one of the F4's house or ski resort.

it said specificalyl they will be filming at a famous resort in New York, if they were to go to nyc it would also make sense in a way to finish off other filmings,, but it didnt mention it in the article. n im just going with what the article says.

Guest kimalli92

I didn't expect Susumu to be THAT young. He's cute though. Junpyo's curls look fake :lol: Jandi looked so cute in her uniform. The trio looked mean and biitchy. xD

NY NY NY <3 I am so excited for this drama.

is it me or HyunJoong is the most STAND OUT out of all the guys, yeah i know his character suppose to be good looking but in japanese+taiwan vers, Rui aint that great. but here he's hot, and fit so well with the character, and he's the only reason i am anticipate to this drama. Cant wait

Joongbo hi5

Archived