Guest valmylove

Written by Jeong Jae Hyuk. Photographs by Lee Hye Jung. Stylist: Ja Seong Eun. Hair/makeup: Choi Eun Jin. Clothes: General Idea, System Homme, Dr. Martin.

wow thanks Jaeshinah for sharing (translating) this english artical on him. I didn't know he was an idol, was he in a band prior? I didn't think so... how does an idol get label 'idol'? I am surprised that Strongest Chil Woo was his first drama in five years? I felt he had a hard time and my heart ached that he wasn't comfortable on the set. But I am glad he came back with another saeugak drama. He totally fit Jaeshin's character. I am so happy to know that that he continued to get recognition for his work just how he wants it.

He's quite humble yet blunt too. I can't wait to hear his next project.

Guest mathed2001

Hi everyone,

Just want to say thanks to everyone who posted gifs, shared clips, and especially those who worked so hard and translated articles/interviews/tweets.  For anyone who can't understand Korean, this is a great place to be!  :)

Thanks again!

Guest jenjnyjen

Hi everyone! This is my last time coming here till my exams are done next week (although I doubt myself for not peeking and going crazy when the SKKS subs are out), just dropping by to say hello and thank you :D

One thing I really like about him is how he's so idealistic and reactive (to current/controversial issues) but he doesn't force his opinions; he evokes people to reflect and think deeper.

Guest janjher

tumblr_lbag0tHkjb1qckpg6o1_500.jpg

Im uploading Old Yoo Ah In Vids (first 3 --- LOL) ---- sorry no eng subs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9bTKgkFCfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrFmKjCAxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK6w7gh8RSM

Guest tinysunbl

Okay I lied again. I said I'd stay away from this thread, but I'm here! I'm super sleepy and tired right now, but the gifs shared by 1crazynyt just made my day (night)!!! LOL (Will you share that again on the blog, migs? We need something to spazz over after all the discussions about Ah In's writings lol)

@janjher

: the vids you shared!!!!I'm dying! Is it you who made the Bromance series? I love that series to bitssssssss. LOL SKKS fans are the best!

Hmmm... as to updating the first page about Blue Dragon nomination... I would like to keep it simple and list only the ones he has won... I am sure he will win "ton" of awards this year!

As to Ah In's twitter account name... the first time I saw it, I thought he meant seeking knowledge (seek in English and sik as in 지식 Jee Sik in Korean)? Didn't know it can mean so many other things! LOL Well~ maybe #2 I could have guessed...

With so many contributors, can I retire now???

A page without a purple post of RxGoodleaf is not a Yoo Ah In thread page anymore! To be honest I'm inspired by your dedication as a fan just as much as by YAI's talent. If I were an actor and there were a fan who followed me quietly from the very beginning like you, I'd consider myself pretty accomplished. You're the essence of this place, our guardian angel. How can you retire unnie?

Really hope that he will add tons of more awards to his resume. While other young actors his age earn a lot of popularity awards or TV station drama awards (whose quality is, in many case, doubt-able), the awards he got so far are pretty meaty.

About the twitter name, I think your interpretation makes sense too. Plus,he repeatedly talks about "seeking knowledge" in his tweets...

K off for real this time. Night everyone!

Guest janjher

tumblr_lbaen6G9QL1qckpg6o1_400.jpg

More Yoo Ah In Old Vids --- sorry no eng sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGBiTzi_F6E (CF)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2AgBGYvZfE

Guest jaeshinah

Nooooooo!! Please stay! This thread would be much much less than what it is without you!! Also, as a more selfish reason, I need you... ^___^ I have been on threads/forums before where there is so much pressure to translate everything quickly because there aren't enough translators around and the joy of translating totally disappears. I don't want to feel that way in this thread either >__< You have done an amazing job of maintaining news about our lovely YAI for so long and now you have other people (like me!) to help you out, but that doesn't mean you should go anywhere tears.gif

tinysunbl, It was my pleasure :) I'm so excited to see what else the YAI Preventorium is going to post... I have a severe lack of YAI pictures and vids and my harddrive is demanding its Ah In fix... hehehehappy.gif

jenjnyjen, I completely agree about what you have to say about YAI. He really does provoke me to think more deeply. I love how seriously and thoughtfully he responds to interview questions. He could take the easy road and just give reporters the answers they want to hear, but he genuinely thinks about they are asking and looks deeply inside himself to talk about what he believes. His idealism shows just how much he cares. :) He really is like the 21st century's Hong Byeok Seo, hehe.

janjher, thank you so much for the YAI video clips!!! Baby YAI is so cute omfg wub.gif

Guest jaeshinah

LOTS OF YOO AH IN NEWS from 101102-101103 wub.gif

"I am taking good care of the lips Song Joong Ki liked" At a press conference on the 2nd, Yoo Ah In was asked, "Song Joong Ki remarked that Yoo Ah In's lips are pretty. Do you also think your lips are your most attractive part?" to which Yoo Ah In gave an embarrassed laugh and said, "I am taking good care of them," drawing laughter. 

Yoo Ah In played the role of Guh-ro Moon Jae Shin who has eyes for only one woman, causing 'Guh-ro [Heart]ache' syndrome. He also showed a unique friendship with Song Joong Ki's character of Gu Yong Ha, prompting viewers to say that rather than the Seonjoon-Yoohee couple, the Jaeshin-Yongha couple was the real gay couple. Yoo Ah In was asked what Song Joong Ki's most attractive point was, to which he replied "His skin...his skin is really good; it's like a white gem."

"I'm thinking about whether or not to grow my beard" At a press conference on the 2nd, Yoo Ah In was asked about his beard. He said, "At first I grew it out for the drama, but I actually like it," and "People around me say it looks alright, so I'm wondering whether I should not shave it [and let it be]."

SKKS, Season 2? Yoo Ah In was asked about the possibility of appearing on a potential second season of SKKS, to which he replied "If I have deep and good-looking wrinkles in 10 years, I would participate [in a second season]."

"'SKKS' will remain in my heart for a long time" "My regrets [about my acting in SKKS] are as great as my happinesses, but this drama will remain in my heart for a long time." -YAI

At the last shooting on the 2nd, Yoo Ah In confessed, "When I first took on the role of Guh-ro, I came out and said, 'I have confidence [i will do a good job],' but in truth I was scared and worried a great deal about whether I would be able to do a good job."

He added, "I thank everyone who gave me a great deal of love despite my lacking points, as well as the hard-working producer, the director to whom I sent that first letter, my fellow actors, and all the staff."

Song Joong Ki: "Park Yoochun, Yoo Ah In and I sobbed at the last filming" Song Joong Ki said, "The Jalgeum Quartet's Park Yoochun, Yoo Ah In, and I, as well as Ahn Nae Sang [who played Prof. Jung Yak Yong] gathered together and shot a sincere and serious scene. We're not normally these kinds of people, but for the first time in a while we shot in a serious mood," and "Once we heard 'Cut!' our tears started pouring out."

He was then asked, "Do you think you were able to portray the emotion of your last scene well?" to which he replied "I'm not that good of an actor..." and trailed off, drawing laughter. 

Song Joong Ki & Yoo Ah In have gained the most from SKKS The ones who have benefited the most, by far, from SKKS are Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In. 

Though the male lead was played by Park Yoochun, who conquered the music world with DBSK, the popularity of Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In left Park Yoo Chun in the dust to the extent that one might call it 'Rebellion of the Sub-leads.'

Despite the fact that Yeorim Gu Yongha and Guh-ro Moon Jaeshin's had relatively smaller proportions of broadcast time, they were able to cause waves of love for 'Mischievous Yeorim' and 'Guh-ro Ache.' Song Joong Ki went back and forth from showing mischief to charisma, cleanly ridding himself of his former image as [merely] a kkot-mi-nam star. Yoo Ah In, whose image as a child/juvenile actor had lingered, captured women's hearts with his voice resonating from somewhere deep within his chest and his penetrating gaze. 

Whatever the two actors said in the drama were quickly uploaded online as soon as each episode aired, building their popularity. Even after the last episode of <SKKS> airs on the 2nd, it looks like it will continue for a very long time. Whatever else anyone says, Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In are the greatest beneficiaries of <SKKS>. However, they did not merely get a free ride from the popularity of the drama, but rather they, along with Park Yoochun and Park Minyoung, are actors who deserve to be recognized for helping to make the drama popular.

Yoo Ah In's passionate crying scene... viewers said, "My heart dropped like a rock" [Ep. 19] Jaeshin said, "The person who made hyung like that was not the Left Minister," and insisted Lee Sunjoon was innocent. However, his words fell on deaf ears, and his father Moon Geun Soo locked Jaeshin in a closet so he could not surrender himself as the Red Messenger. Jaeshin, who was going out of his mind with rage, tried to persuade his father with apologies and tears. 

He said, "I was wrong. I went around thinking that I was more hurt than you. I was wrong. I was sure I loved hyung more. I was also wrong to think that. Father--" and opened his heart to his father for the first time in 10 years. He cried, saying he did not want to live in the hell of hating his father any longer.

The great majority of viewers chose Yoo Ah In's crying scene as the episode's best scene. One viewer said, "When Jaeshin said to his father's back, 'I was wrong,' my own heart felt like it hit rock bottom. Whether he is explosively showing his deep pain or hiding it all away, the acting is properly done."

Another viewer wrote, "I was surprised at Yoo Ah In's acting skills. His expressions, emotions, eyes, voice tone, and speaking speed are all perfect. This scene could have been unbearably corny, but Yoo Ah In kept the proper feeling alive. His acting felt so authentic that I started crying without realizing it."

The attraction of SKKS to the female hearts it captures? Whatever anyone might say otherwise, the first foundation of 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' is its beautiful male cast: 'perfect prickly man' Garang Lee Sunjoon, the blend of rough masculinity and sweetness in Guh-ro Moon Jaeshin, and mischievously attractive Yeorim Gu Yongha.

The best performance among the flower-like cast is Yoo Ah In. Could anyone have known from his very first appearance as a 'Joseon Dynasty Bad Boy' overflowing with rough beauty that he would establish such a full presence later on?

Yoo Ah In, whose character's older brother was brutally murdered by the Norons, created the 'Guh-ro Ache' syndrome through his frequent line, "[if you keep doing that] it'll become a habit." [This is] Moon Jaeshin, whose bluntness is only softened by Daemul Kim Yoonshik.

With his bittersweetly loving eyes and his bass voice digging deep into the heart, he has earned compliments such as 'Rediscovery of Yoo Ah In.' This has been the catalyst for transforming Yoo Ah In from someone with a child actor image to a mature, adult actor.

Jalgeum Quartet, high pass! 'Guh-ro Moon Jaeshin' Yoo Ah In is the actor whose growth we most anticipate.

When actor Yoo Ah In was cast [as Jaeshin], fans of the original book reacted negatively. Yoo Ah In's milky image as a young boy was devoid of anything resembling a 'crazy horse.' But Yoo Ah In turned this around. Yoo Ah In portrayed his crazy passion whenever he appeared, overwhelming the screen. Though his part in the first episode was just 5 minutes at the most, it was plenty enough to become a hot topic.

His rough beauty was clear as he fought a group of raiders in his ragtag 'beggar clothes.' On top of that, his consideration for Yoonhee by covering her eyes so she wouldn't be shocked shook women's hearts. 'Guh-ro Ache' began from the moment he realized that his roommate Yoonhee was actually a woman. His delicate, emotional acting as he watched over the girl he loved fall in love with another was truly earnest.

Moreover, his anger against the cruel world that witnessed his brother's unfair death and his rage and disappointment against his cowardly father stirred one's protective instinct for the character of Moon Jaeshin. Though the character of Moon Jaeshin was plenty attractive in the original book, Yoo Ah In used his personal charm to create a new Moon Jaeshin and gave an excellent performance that exceeded expectations. Viewers who have fallen into 'Guh-ro Ache' are, now that the drama is over, falling equally deeply for Yoo Ah In's charm.

How did Yoo Ah In become the star of SKKS? Though 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' raised the profiles of many young stars, the definitive center of all the hype is Yoo Ah In, who played the part of Moon Jaeshin. The two main leads of the drama were Park Yoochun and Park Minyoung. However, the popularity of supporting main actors Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In rose with each episode, eventually reaching sky-high levels. They surpassed the performance of the two main leads.

Yoo Ah In is, especially, the best star to emerge from SKKS. One may easily confirm his extreme popularity on all kinds of surveys and polls about SKKS on various portal sites. Moreover, nicknames like 'Guh-ro Ache' definitively show the heated response viewers had to his character, providing concrete proof that Yoo Ah In has risen to become a star through SKKS.

The main driving force behind Yoo Ah In's rise as the best star of SKKS was his attractive character [of Jaeshin]. Yoo Ah In's character of Moon Jaeshin was not a normal scholar but a defiant character who showed strong masculinity even while he risked his life for a noble cause. Though he showed his strong, wild charm in this sense, he also loved Kim Yoonhee from afar, quietly protecting her even as she fell in love with another man. He earned explosive responses from female viewers for his character's charm. Moon Jaeshin's attractive character is the first and most important factor in making Yoo Ah In a star.

The combination of strength, softness, and cuteness, along with his good looks and natural acting style has earned Yoo Ah In high popularity. For Yoo Ah In to take a place as a true star, however, he must refine the areas of his acting he is still unable to express, and he must be able to enter so completely into a character that [the viewer can see] no traces of the actor Yoo Ah In.

Although SKKS has given Yoo Ah In the status of a new and great star, there are many challenges ahead for him if he wishes to become a true star.

Creating the perfect man: SKKS's Yoo Ah In Yoo Ah In is beautiful. When he smiles brightly his eyes disappear and he seems mild, pretty, and delicate. But if you look closer, he is not an easy person. He has denounced the internet's dysfunctional treatment of the Tablo controversy on his Twitter, as well as written heartfelt posts on his mini-hompy that criticize movies in which he himself appears. Nowadays, this courageous actor has been gaining passionate fans by the day. [...] Seven years after his debut in the 2003 drama <Banolim>, Yoo Ah In is enjoying his greatest popularity thus far as the beastly man of the Joseon Dynasty.

Moon Jaeshin does not have very much to say in 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal.' His actions come before his words. He is an uncontrollable man who acts exactly how he feels, even as he meets the night dew as a dark hero and lets red arrows fly.  The original work 'Lives of Sungkyunkwan Scholars' on which 'SKKS' is based features Moon Jaeshin as a large, manly man at great contrast to Yoo Ah In's slim stature and young face. As a result, there was a backlash from fans of the original book [when Yoo Ah In was first cast]. There were concerns about the casting of milky-bright kkot-mi-nams Micky Yoochun, Song Joong Ki, and Yoo Ah In. But Yoo Ah In's prickly acting is plenty attractive and charming, with his disheveled Banolim hairstyle and facial hair. He adds yet another fun side to the rough and heavily weighed-down original character [from the book].

There have been other rough, beastly men like Moon Jaeshin in several other dramas. The role of Kyungsangdo-style men who mask their anxious hearts with pretended nonchalance have consistently earned love. Moon Jaeshin is also that type of man. He, too, casts lingering gazes at the one he loves and throws out his words bluntly. But [unlike other beastly men,] he communicates his inner feelings with one look. One is able to feel not only [his] love, but also [his] happiness, rage, and sadness. The character from the novel was reproduced as a much more complex, vivid character. This is the result of the foundations of his steady acting, his unique color [as an actor], and thorough character interpretation.

When Yoo Ah In appeared in 2003's 'Banolim' as Go Ara's nice boyfriend, his popularity was explosive. In just a few months, his fanclub membership exceeded 150,000 people and his popularity was so sensational that he was even chosen as a school uniform model. Though it looked like Yoo Ah In would rapidly rise as a young star on the strength of his brilliant looks, he took a sudden hiatus. Three years later in 2006, he came back through the indie movie 'Boys of Tomorrow' and also took roles in the movie 'Shim's Family' (2007), the drama 'Strongest Chilwoo' (2008), the movie 'Antique Bakery' (2008), and the drama 'The Man Who Can't Get Married.' Though the movies premiered and the dramas enjoyed popularity, Yoo Ah In did not become a star. Instead, he patiently perfected his acting skills in order to become a true actor.

Yoo Ah In is an actor whose writing precedes his spoken words. His active use of Twitter and his mini-hompy have earned him the nickname of '21st Century's Red Messenger.' Like Moon Jaeshin, whose talent with words captures the public's attention, he frankly reveals his opinions and convictions to the general public. His writings speak for the deeply thoughtful actor Yoo Ah In. Though he has sparked debate at times by speaking too honestly, he shows us the human Um Hong Shik (Yoo Ah In's actual name) without a filter. Yoo Ah In possesses not only brilliant good looks and brilliant acting skills, but also a firm personal sense of conviction. This is precisely why I so look forward to seeing what Yoo Ah In has to show us in the future.

Guest jenjnyjen

Oh God, what am I doing here after stating that I'm going to study?!?

ANYWAY I LOVEEEE THE LAST ARTICLE. Definitely captures the YAI we all adore here.

@jaeshinah Truly a hyungbyeokseo! I think that's one of the reasons why he keeps on saying he'll miss SKKS a lot.

@Rxgoodleaf Retiring doesn't mean leaving right? You're one of the reasons why I stick to this thread. I could remember how I read from the first to the last page for almost the whole day and you're always there even when no one was actively paying attention to YAI. I admire you for that and I really thank you. It's a blessing to have you here, someone who understands YAI in and out, from young till now and in the future. It's good that there are many active contributors now, so there's some burden sharing hehe. You can relax a little now, but please don't leave! :)

Guest tinysunbl

I lied again :( I'm pulling an all nighter for a project tonight, making my 3rd cup of coffee now. Thank you everyone for the new updates. The goodies are as good as expresso for me. There are THAT much news about him now? Jaeshinah-sshi thanks so much.

If you want some good quality pics of Ah In, I'd recommend checking out this site

For pretty pics of Moon Jae-shin, this site is a MUST-SEE.

Another place to get pics is to visit the Yoo Ah In pics thread@soompi :) You'll be surprised. We have such a thread!

I'll upload my collection when I'm less busy.

@janjher those vids=love

Janjher, I remember you from 1N2D thread =), hello there! You've got some old clips of YAI, whew! I'll be camping on your YT tonite before hitting the bed. Thanks for sharing them!

Awesome translators! Jaeshinah and Rxgoodleaf!

Jaeshinah, thanks for the interview translation. Whew, that was pretty long. In all honesty, unless it's an interesting piece, I don't read a lot of interviews, even on the actors I like. But I find myself constantly looking to read interviews on YAI. It's just that he seems really frank, if not borderline fatalistic that you can count on reading great, insightful interviews.

Guest aycel02

thank you jaeshinah for the article

and 1crazynyt thanks for the cast party gifs :wub:

Rxgoodleaf don't retire! what will we do without you! YAI needs you!

collage.jpgcr greenrosetq krfilm.net

makoreanDOTblogspot.jpgcr makorean.blogspot

another ah in thread created by Rachel Lee. My linkit only has 3 pages, latest post was last year, she posted lots of pics on 1st page: from there: (can i do that, will delete if not) :ph34r:

ahinpink.jpg

cutie.jpg

Guest jaeshinah

The goodies are as good as expresso for me. There are THAT much news about him now?

Another place to get pics is to visit the Yoo Ah In pics thread@soompi :) You'll be surprised. We have such a thread!

First of all, good luck with all your work o__o All-nighters are the worst... and yup, I just went to Naver yesterday and searched for Yoo Ah In in the news section and tons of stuff came up. I picked and chose the interesting stuff to translate, and only did the excerpts related to our YAI. I did another search today and there was no new news. It seems like there was a surge to coincide with the end of the show, but if I find anything new, I'll definitely share it!

Second of all,

*GASP*

That Naver blog is absolutely breathtaking!!! I... cannot... tear my eyes away.......... wub.gif Thanks so much for the link!!

And zomg where is that Yoo Ah In pics thread?! I looked but failed to find. Help! =)

But I find myself constantly looking to read interviews on YAI. It's just that he seems really frank, if not borderline fatalistic that you can count on reading great, insightful interviews.

I agree with this so much it hurts. This is why I can't stop translating his interviews =) I just found a couple a LOT more through the Naver site tinysunbl linked... they'll be coming up=)

Ahh my lovely, beautiful Yoo Ah In... I can't stop thinking about you these days <3 

[EDIT]

I know this is all kinds of crazy but I freaking love that his eyes are uneven... hehe it's so cute. It's lovely to know that even Ah In has cute little flaws that make him a bit more accessible ^^ /forgive my babbling... I have Guh-ro Heartache <3

LOTS OF YOO AH IN NEWS from 101102-101103wub.gif

jaeshinah, you don't know how much I appreciate your help in translating Ah-in's news, I read again again and again all these news. Thank you so much, please bring them more ^^

Tinysunbl, all night Yoo Ah-in huh? Thanks for the Naver blog, the pictures are gorgeous.

Janiher, thank you for the links, Yoo Ah-in goodies are never enough for me :wub:

Hmmm... as to updating the first page about Blue Dragon nomination... I would like to keep it simple and list only the ones he has won... I am sure he will win "ton" of awards this year!

As to Ah In's twitter account name... the first time I saw it, I thought he meant seeking knowledge (seek in English and sik as in 지식 Jee Sik in Korean)? Didn't know it can mean so many other things! LOL Well~ maybe #2 I could have guessed...

Oh dear Rxgoodleaf, as jenjnyjen said, I understand that retiring does not mean leaving because Yoo Ah-in thread is never be the same without you. We're inspired by your dedication and your passion. I'm just a new fan of him but because of you I come to understand him more and fall in love with his personality and talent. We have more contributors now and I really thank all of you for your great works. So Rxgoodleaf, please relax, take a break but do help us more when you have time, *hug*.

----EDIT----

More pics at the SKKS party (credit greenrosetq @krfilm.net)

YAI-SKKS-BTS-party10.jpg

YAI-SKKS-BTS-party9.jpg

YAI-SKKS-BTS-party6.jpg

YAI-SKKS-BTS-party5.jpg

AND ...

ROFL, *die of laughing*, omg netizens are so scary, they pay attention to any tiny detail

YAI-SKKS-BTS-party7.jpg

YAI-SKKS-BTS-party8.jpg

:w00t::lol:

Guest Shiroiyuki

^I just saw the last photo from your post just now xDDD. I almost died hard from laughing. DID HE REALLY WEAR THAT???

If you want some good quality pics of Ah In, I'd recommend checking out this site

^Thanks for sharing us the link!!! The pictures were all HQ-y...too much HQ-ness that I can't help but save all the pictures.

another ah in thread created by  Rachel Lee. My linkit only has 3 pages, latest post was last year, she posted lots of pics on 1st page: from there: (can i do that, will delete if not) :ph34r:

^I stumbled upon this certain site where it has YAI pictures in it. The pictures were not posted anywhere EXCEPT that site. I might try to find that site again and contribute to the picture thread~!

and @jaeshinah:

Thanks for translating the news! I'm expecting he will accept roles that separates him from women xDDD.

Last but not the least, the madame of this thread, RxGoodleaf:

DON'T RETIRE YET, FOR PETE'S SAKE!!

I just finished watching the farewell party, and I was surprised at how thin our Yoo Ah In is. Even Min-young looks heavier than him. I'm hoping that the reason behind it is because of his lack of rest, not because of smoking..

Guest janjher

More .... Yoo Ah In (OLD CLIP)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO0YtOEOYS4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aI8cXzZE4I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-g9N5iZC7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-234VlymsQQ

@deeta --- hello hello hello - 1n2d and eun jiwon fan here ... and now yoo ah in (LOVE LOVE LOVE)

Guest jaeshinah

ROFL, *die of laughing*, omg netizens are so scary, they pay attention to any tiny detail

:w00t:  :lol:

HAHAHAHA is he wearing a cowl-necked pleather backless halter top turtleneck??? OMFG I THINK HE IS

L M A O  <3

HAHAHAHA is he wearing a cowl-necked pleather backless halter top turtleneck??? OMFG I THINK HE IS

L M A O  <3

Ha ha ha, yes I believe so. I laugh so hard at this "discovery", ROFL. I don't know how to describe this style, so just let the pictures say it all :rolleyes:

@janjher, OMG, I've to say again, those old clips are gold. How do you get them? Thank so much for sharing.

1crazynyt, thanks for updating pictures at the Orbis-Colombo Art Exhibit. Ah-in looks thin and tired, I hope he's getting enough rest and enjoys his time at home before joining any new project.