My Best Friend Didn't Believe Me

Guest heyyyitsme

Guest heyyyitsme

When i told her that her bf hit on me
Ok, well heres what happened like a couple of days ago.

My best friends boyfriend started hitting on me and i didn't liek it so i told him to stop. He didn't listen and continued. I told my bestfriend and she confronted him. He DENIED it. Now my best friend isn't talking to me cuz she thinks im jealous of her bf! (He's a retared wanker by the way and i HATE him). So i don't know what to do or how to make her belive me.

Any advice?

Frm, Spongebob Lover a.k.a heyyyitsme

x x x

Guest insanelyCRAZY

this just shows how important your friendship is to her. worth nothing.

i say, shes being dumb for not believing you.

and that in the future shes really going to regret not believing you, because her bf is really going to crush her.

there is nothing you can do.

just dont think too hard on the situation and ignore her bf.

if your friend ever comes around and says sorry, its up to you whether or not you want to stay friends with her or not. =/

=/

just tell her that you won't be there for her when he leaves her.

if you don't want to be that mean,

then just tell her, and if she doesnt believe you and still thinks your jealous...

then shes not really a friend.

Guest WildSevenGirl

Ew, wtf, I hate girls like that.

>_>;.

You should tell other people about this (people that you can trust that won't turn this into gossip, of course).

The next time her bf tries to hit on you, walk away.

And then if your friend decides to open her eyes and apologize for her stupidity, decide if you would wanna stay friends with her (Like the poster above me said).

Guest cheerydumdum

she sounds like she's in denial. i mean, nobody really wants to know that their boyfriend is doing that. but i still think she's wrong. just ignore her for now. she doesn't deserve your attention if she doesn't trust you and calls herself your best friend. but like the others said, wen she apologizes, you can either choose to be her friend or not.

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

this just shows how important your friendship is to her. worth nothing.

i say, shes being dumb for not believing you.

and that in the future shes really going to regret not believing you, because her bf is really going to crush her.

there is nothing you can do.

just dont think too hard on the situation and ignore her bf.

if your friend ever comes around and says sorry, its up to you whether or not you want to stay friends with her or not. =/

Look when you are in 'love' your caught up in your relationship with your s/o and you are oblivious to what outsiders may see.

Her reaction does not mean she's a bad friend or w.e (sayin' in case you thought otherwise).

Be understanding of that.

If you value your friendship, just talk to her one more time.

Tell her that he's up to no good and that she should be careful or dump him

Tell her you're just looking out for her, and no matter what she thinks you'll still be friends and there for her.

Careful with your words, and don't yell because she's not going to listen, she'll just get caught up in her emotions.

If she starts getting defensive by attacking you verbally, don't take it to heart. Keep calm.

If you want to get through to her, you'd do this all in person in a private place.

If you weren't able to talk get her to talk to you in person, sending her an email.

If she doesn't listen, at least you said something =/ Some people need to learn the hard way.

Guest Kira_Hyuu

Haha yeah there are people like that out there - who still live in a fantasy world that their s/o is like the best person in the world and they'll never break up and they'll be together like forever...have u talked to her after the event....Like i mean atm she might take his side but like deep down shes probably more curious and suspicious....like u can say you've done wat u can and i'm sure that she knows too...

if she's your bff, allow her time to come around.

give her time to soak in the information, even if she denies it.

everybody reacts differently, some take longer then others to realize truth.

ahh eww, she's like one of them girls that think their bf is everything to them and put them in front of friends <_<

I don't really know what to say :/ but if that happened to me I would probably just ditch her and find new friends :/

Guest lephisto17

Well seriously no one would really like hearing their bf hitting on their bff behind their backs.

Maybe one day she finally realize the truth and apologize to you.

I say forgive and forget. =)

Look when you are in 'love' your caught up in your relationship with your s/o and you are oblivious to what outsiders may see.

Her reaction does not mean she's a bad friend or w.e (sayin' in case you thought otherwise).

Be understanding of that.

If you value your friendship, just talk to her one more time.

Tell her that he's up to no good and that she should be careful or dump him

Tell her you're just looking out for her, and no matter what she thinks you'll still be friends and there for her.

Careful with your words, and don't yell because she's not going to listen, she'll just get caught up in her emotions.

If she starts getting defensive by attacking you verbally, don't take it to heart. Keep calm.

If you want to get through to her, you'd do this all in person in a private place.

If you weren't able to talk get her to talk to you in person, sending her an email.

If she doesn't listen, at least you said something =/ Some people need to learn the hard way.

Hiyaaa Spongebob Lover! I totally agree with this person! That is exactly what yu shud do!

Or if that dont work

let her catch him red handed.

Good luck!

Lollipop!

x

Guest heyitzthatfc

Ok, well heres what happened like a couple of days ago.

My best friends boyfriend started hitting on me and i didn't liek it so i told him to stop. He didn't listen and continued. I told my bestfriend and she confronted him. He DENIED it. Now my best friend isn't talking to me cuz she thinks im jealous of her bf! (He's a retared wanker by the way and i HATE him). So i don't know what to do or how to make her belive me.

Any advice?

Frm, Spongebob Lover a.k.a heyyyitsme

x x x

Give her time to cool off about what's going on and just make it clear you still want to be friends.

Ignore the boyfriend, because if you say something, he could use it against you to make your relationship with your friend worse.

I know too many people who lost REALLY good friends due to a third wheel (the boyfriend, in your case), so just make things clear that you're not jealous and she'll come too.

Haven't you watched any chickflicks?

It always goes like that, and ends with the boyfriend getting busted when hitting on some other chick, your bestfriend will come crying to you and say what "a fool she's been" and "how she was so stupid for not trusting you" blahblahblah, and then you'll comfort her because in the end - she is still your bestfriend (even if you were super pissed during the time she didn't believe you and wanted to kill her).

Because chicks are like that.

You're kinda screwed because in this situation, every girl's boyfriend somehow always gets the upper-hand and she turns against the bestfriend instead. I know that girls tend to get incredibly offended upon hearing things like this, I mean, think of her situation. Her boyfriend is not satisfied with only her, so he turns to other girls and not just any girl, but her bestfriend? She must feel ashamed, and therefore is in denial about it all.

Maybe she'll cool off when her pride does.

Guest tofu plushie

Just be patient with her. Tell her she is your good friend and you want to help and support her than just back off to give her space. Hopefully, eventually she will break off with her jerk boyfriend than patch things up with you. Sometimes, it takes awhile for people to come around realize who their true friends are.

Pull her aside one time, tell her that you care about her and don't want her to get hurt. You are just telling her the way you think things happened, and letting her know your concerns, given the behavior you saw. Let her know this is not about your personal impressions of her boyfriend, but about your concern for her happiness. Let her know she is free to do what she wants with the information/advice you're giving her, but you're not going to talk about it unless she wants to.

If you want to continue being friends, tell her you'll be around to support her no matter what.

If you want to continue being friends but feel uncomfortable around her boyfriend, suggest that you two do more activities that don't include the boyfriend (i.e., "Hey let's go to lunch just you and me" instead of "Hey, let's go to lunch, make sure your bf doesn't come along.").

If you don't want to continue being friends, find new friends and spend less time with her.

Archived