RULES

JohnnyMoon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest linker

do you think you could have the admin rewrite the quoting function to strip out image tags? ive seen images quoted many times and it would be much more effective in my opinion, than forcing users to manually delete them. i think a simple string replace call should handle everything. heck, it could probably be done with javascript.

• 3 weeks later...

3. Do NOT post or request for music files (mp3) or music video. As long as the file is downloadable, it is not allowed.

Do not post any file sharing links or ask people to upload a song for you. Doing so will result in closing of that topic and a warning to the topic starter.

this is also a rule for the rest of the forum too, right?

Guest femaki84

Besides MVs n mp3s..Can we share other vid clips? like news n stuff..The rules aint clear...sometimes it's posted that all kinds of filesharing is not allowed...then after which it's said..MVs n mp3s not allowed? which is the one? all kinds not allowed or onli those 2?

thanks.

Besides MVs n mp3s..Can we share other vid clips? like news n stuff..The rules aint clear...sometimes it's posted that all kinds of filesharing is not allowed...then after which it's said..MVs n mp3s not allowed? which is the one? all kinds not allowed or onli those 2?

thanks.

As long as it is a direct downloadable link it is not allowed.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bwitched

4. If you're going to make an official singer/album topic, NOTIFY US AT THE PINNED THREADS!

This is so we can keep a clean track of what's up in the forums and what is not. Please post a reply with the name of the singer and a link to your official thread once you post it. Remember, if your official thread has been posted already, then yours will be closed.

this rule, can somebody elaborate on it please. what is a pinned thread?

I'm thinking of opening The Nuts's thread. Is it already exist or nope?

4. If you're going to make an official singer/album topic, NOTIFY US AT THE PINNED THREADS!

This is so we can keep a clean track of what's up in the forums and what is not. Please post a reply with the name of the singer and a link to your official thread once you post it. Remember, if your official thread has been posted already, then yours will be closed.

this rule, can somebody elaborate on it please. what is a pinned thread?

I'm thinking of opening The Nuts's thread. Is it already exist or nope?

Pinned threads are threads that appears on the top of 1st page of each forum, like the thread you are reading now. :)

I don't thinks The Nuts have a thread. Go ahead and make it.

Are you allowed to post direct links to clubbox?

I've been seeing a lot lately.

Ex:

Direct link: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/cookiemonster/blajfsf

Clubbox link: http://www.clubbox.co.kr/cookiesmldmf

No direct link, but clubbox link is okay.

Archived