[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greenrose934

in today's episode :wow ...

and why is it Boris is not being charged with EJ's father injury?!!!

Because EJ's father attacked Boris first , Boris just protected himself ( That what I said EJ's father 's actions looks like gangster )

Since I didn't have internet connection since monday... I have missed 4 episodes already. 5 if I can't finish downloading tonight and tomorrow. That's a lot. Considering I have other dramas to download too.

Guest saranghae_miyavi

in today's episode : wow ... thanks to Boris ... GW finally found out about the kidnapping and made up with EJ. so GW & EJ supporter can rest assured he ain't going anywhere. I still wonder if the real freaky MSH will turn up and if she does ...

anyway ... Natasha's kid still freaks me out and I must be evil because I don't feel a single bit of pity for Natasha because she totally deserves that and more. kind of stupid & risky for EJ to keep her working even as a cleaning person at the company though.

i wonder what EJ had in mind ... did she or did she not tell Boris that they should just get married simply and that it can be tomorrow itself? :o Is she really planning to go through with marrying Boris again? anyway, it's crazy~

and why is it Boris is not being charged with EJ's father injury?!!!

i'm still pissed with that stupid KJ ... i can't believe after he stupidly believe in AR & kidnap MSH ... he never thought he should at least release the person he tied & locked up when AR laughed him off~

Haha, mino looks like an alien, and in ep.72 like 25 minutes in, he keep sniffling in a consistant pattern haha. And i really want ej and gw to get married, i will be really mad if ej marry boris...

Boris deserves the rest of his life alone! and so does aeri, they are so evil!!! i cant believe that they havent repented for their sins. ughh, this is unbelievable!

But i cant wait to get home and watch ep.73 because i want to see MSH/EJ torture natasha some more,

And natasha dosnt deserve mino, even though he'll live with a koumonim, and his crazy grandma, and his pervert dad, its still better to do that, rather than grow up with a cold hearted evil wench/murder/kidnapper/weirdo lol :)

Guest Greenrose934

TNS

Nationwide Rank / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank {if different from Nationwide}

1. Cruel Temptation / Lure Of Wife <아내의유혹> (SBS) - 39.6%, 40.8%

2. Boys Over Flower <꽃보다 남자> episode 12 (KBS2) - 31.4%, 31.2%

3. East Of Eden <에덴의동쪽> (MBC) - 25.9%, 27.0%

4. The Road Home <집으로가는길> (KBS1) - 18.5%, 17.3%

Please anyone tell me about The Road Home ?? is it interesting ? thank you.

Guest csnrain

아내의 유혹은 시즌3 드라마, 이제 시즌2"

작가 "죽은줄 알았던 소희 등장한다"

"'아내의 유혹'은 총 3가지 시즌으로 나뉩니다. 현재 시즌2 진입을 앞에 두고 있습니다."

웬만한 오해는 5분 만에 풀리고, 여느 작가들이 보름에 걸쳐 풀어낼 소재를 단 한 회 분에 해결하는 스피드의 SBS TV '아내의 유혹'. 120회로 예정된 이 드라마는 4월 말 종영 예정이다. 그러나 예정됐던 복수는 이미 어느 정도 전개가 많이 됐다. 과연 앞으로 어떤 이야기가 더 있을까.

이에 대해 김순옥 작가는 "할 이야기는 아직 많이 남아있다"고 잘라 말했다.

그는 "'아내의 유혹'의 시즌1은 은재(장서희 분)가 물에 빠져 죽을 고비를 넘긴 후 복수를 결심하는 것이었고, 시즌2는 은재가 복수를 위해 교빈(변우민)의 집으로 들어가는 것이다. 그리고 시즌3은 죽은 줄 알았던 소희(채영인)가 등장하며 또다른 복수를 예고하는 것"이라고 명쾌하게 설명했다.

김 작가는 "소희의 등장은 시놉시스 때부터 예정됐던 일"이라며 "벌써부터 사람들이 이제 할 이야기를 다 한 것 아니냐고 걱정하는데 그렇지 않다. 아직 할 이야기가 많다"며 웃었다.

시청률 40%를 넘나드는 이 드라마에 대해 SBS는 자연스럽게 연장을 추진하고 있다.

김 작가는 "은재가 100% 복수를 마치면 우리 드라마는 끝난다. 그 원칙에는 변함이 없다"면서 "연장 요청이 있어 2~3주 연장을 검토하고는 있지만 절대로 억지로 스토리를 늘리면서까지 할 생각은 없다. 드라마의 마지막회는 은재의 복수가 끝나는 내용으로 꾸며질 것"이라고 귀띔했다.

그는 "스피디한 전개를 유지하기 위해 설거지를 하면서도 교빈이를 어떻게 풀 것인가를 고민하는 등 한 순간도 쉬지 않고 소재를 생각한다"면서 "결국에는 모든 인물들에게 그럴 수밖에 없었던 이유를 줄 것이고, 그 안에 용서와 화해도 녹여낼 것"이라고 밝혔다.

(서울=연합뉴스)

I love this drama...it is so fast paced....

Huh? the real Sohee is going to come back again?? Please tell me I read that wrong...

I don't get how they are going to fit her into the story....and this just takes the focus off of EJ and GB..The relationship with EJ's brother and the aunt is already annoying, now they are bringing back the most irritating character? (I could not stand her when she was alive...)

Is any one else skipping the majority of the scenes? I end up rolling my eyes, sighing in exasperation and skipping through all of the scenes with Gunwoo, EJ's family or that aunt.

but still, this is a pretty entertaining drama; seeing EJ's evil schemes and AR suffering is somehow extremely satisfying. Plus, this drama does tend to be a bit fast paced than other dramas which is a huge plus, I hate how korean dramas tend to drag out their plot lines. I don't see how much more EJ can do to AR but apparently she wants to make it so that she, like EJ, will experience being dirt poor.

At this point, I can't wait until she reveals to everyone that she really is EJ, hahaha, but apparently there's still a long way to go...

Guest Greenrose934

Huh? the real Sohee is going to come back again?? Please tell me I read that wrong...

yeah!

That what I guessed long time ago

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...p;qpid=12264590

Thanks cocorust

May be in the next some beautiful day real SH 'll be back ? who knows ? because no one could find out her corpse :rolleyes:

And what should GW do ? :rolleyes:

I want to see how's going GW/EJ

Min Ho the alien looking kid ... that sounds apt~ :lol: ... Anyway, for sure if I meet a kid like him in some dark alley ... I'll run for my life instead of asking if he needed help looking for his mom.

I think I'm more afraid of the crazy MSH over Natasha. I agree on how she's such an annoying character. And what's worse ... she could make life hell for EJ and EJ might not retaliate because of the kindly treatment she has had from the mom & GW. And EJ is basically a sweetheart until Boris & Natasha pushed her to the max. Oh dear...

Guest pinkwave

yesterday's episode's ratings was 40.6... cool...cant wait for more...

haha...nino, the alien looking kid...i thought he was cute on his first appearances but i hated him after cutting his hair short...hhaha...

Guest Greenrose934

2 ladies got married to Boris ( and Boris family ), EJ lost baby &her life, AR lost everything ! :sweatingbullets:

It means this family really bad, and after get married they should move out

I guess AR 'll revenge EJ again , in the second tour , may be , wait and see :rolleyes:

Cococrust , thank you

Guest saranghae_miyavi

Min Ho the alien looking kid ... that sounds apt~ :lol: ... Anyway, for sure if I meet a kid like him in some dark alley ... I'll run for my life instead of asking if he needed help looking for his mom.

I think I'm more afraid of the crazy MSH over Natasha. I agree on how she's such an annoying character. And what's worse ... she could make life hell for EJ and EJ might not retaliate because of the kindly treatment she has had from the mom & GW. And EJ is basically a sweetheart until Boris & Natasha pushed her to the max. Oh dear...

lmao mino is really creepy, and he's always crys and sniffles in a constant pattern lol

If i was natasha, i would abandon the baby and sick him ej lol, thats as much as revenge can get hahaha :D

wait...so this drama dosnt air on weekends rite? so we have to wait till monday for the new episode??

Guest Sleeping Doll

lmao mino is really creepy, and he's always crys and sniffles in a constant pattern lol

If i was natasha, i would abandon the baby and sick him ej lol, thats as much as revenge can get hahaha :D

wait...so this drama dosnt air on weekends rite? so we have to wait till monday for the new episode??

yep, this only airs mon~fri.

and i thought the kid's name was nino o_o

I've finished watching until ep 74.

I still can't understand why EJ wants to "marry" KB. I know everything is only for revenge's sake.

I don't know but I still can't feel any pity for AR even after being thrown out of his ex-husband's house and being so down without nothing left for her except his son which EJ also wants to take away.

Well, AR is not yet done. And another secret of hers is yet to be revealed too. About his son having nothing to do with the Jung's.

Happy hearts day everyone.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

Hold on, Nino has nothing to do with the Jungs? I thought they confirmed that with a paternity test several episodes before?

I really like the music that played during Ae Ri's depressing scenes. This is a good change for the actress. Up until now, she's been only screaming like a psycho ho, but I'm glad they're going to give her some tragic material to work with. I've been impressed with what she's done so far.

Guest saranghae_miyavi

I've finished watching until ep 74.

I still can't understand why EJ wants to "marry" KB. I know everything is only for revenge's sake.

I don't know but I still can't feel any pity for AR even after being thrown out of his ex-husband's house and being so down without nothing left for her except his son which EJ also wants to take away.

Well, AR is not yet done. And another secret of hers is yet to be revealed too. About his son having nothing to do with the Jung's.

Happy hearts day everyone.

omg!!!! i knew it!!! he must be EJ oppa's son, or some stranger lol....but omG! i cant wait for that...if so, koumoneem is going to b heartbroken :(

Archived