[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only watched until ep. 77.

AR is starting her evil plans again. And now attacking just anyone even SH/EJ's family.

It's hard for bith EJ and her family to be like that. She has to deny them. And her parents are dying to believe it's reall EJ.

Talking about more complications...

Guest saranghae_miyavi

aeri is one psycho hell of a biotch. maybe if she just repented for all her sins this might have never happend...oh well, what can we say, she's just an idiot.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

This week was kind of a subpar for "Temptation of Wife." Hopefully, the pace will start picking up again, but watching everyone was rather unsettling. Also, why is EJ still weak against her mother-in-law. She needs to do her like she did to Ae Ri. I'm still optimistic for next week! And, I'm kind of excited for the real So Hee to return that should be intense.

Guest pinkwave

Aeri just damaged my eardrums!! i;ve been using headsets ever since coz i dont want my family to be hearing loud screaming from my computer...but i never realized from the start that when watching this drama, you have to operate your audio levels again and again or else, you'll become deaf!

What the heck! The real sohee will return? to whom will she get her revenge? im so excited...

Byeon Woo Min's character is crazy since the start of the drama..it is his fault(lust???) that EJ's life became a mess...then now, it's like he wants to rape her again...what a terrible life for EJ....

I wonder why they think that the drama's plot is strange...I actually like it...i think it's really getting exciting...

But I hope there will be a happy ending....like EJ and GW will be together...Boris and Natasha, B's mom and dad in jail, then the real sohee in hell. hahaha...that was way too crazy!

Guest pinkwave

2003 MBC Awards

Jang Seo Hee's appearance here is funny coz she slipped while walking on the stairs while she was being introduced in the 2003 Yun Gi Dae Sang awards..haha...

I posted it here coz there might be a possibility for her to get this year's SBS daesang...no wonder coz her acting in TOW is superb....

have you seen pictures wherein Boris' face looks like a beggar..his face was covered with dirt while he was being bullied by ej oppa...i guess that is a spoiler...what will happen to them?!!?

Guest Greenrose934

Cococrust Thank you

Epi 79

I have a question , Is there police in Korea ? why people can attack and abuse other easily ? , EJ parent , EJ brother ... they are criminal too

finally may be EJ brother 'll die by AR and Boris ( I really want that ,...stupid guy , troublemaker ) what did they get when they barged in Boris house ? and AR apt ? in stead of reporting to police ?

Cococrust Thank you

Epi 79

I have a question , Is there police in Korea ? why people can attack and abuse other easily ? , EJ parent , EJ brother ... they are criminal too

finally may be EJ brother 'll die by AR and Boris ( I really want that ,...stupid guy , troublemaker ) what did they get when they barged in Boris house ? and AR apt ? in stead of reporting to police ?

I always thought AR and especially Boris are the scariest characters in the show. They are people who are not killers but rather those who will kill you. :ph34r:

Oh, btw, you must suspend any realistic ideals about hospitals and police station when watching Asian drama. Otherwise you will think that both entities are completely inept and the surrounding people are in danger. :phew:

Guest starrysmile

i can't believe there's not much hype about this drama here. it's SO good. i keep waiting for the next day to come so i can watch the next episode. go jang seohee! she's been a really great actress. i totally loved her in miss mermaid.

Archived