[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest shinhdeplol

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 15px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Jiyeon plays a joke on IU
0YrxZ.jpg

IU revealed a proof shot of her friendship with T-ara member Jiyeon.

IU tweeted a funny message on the 5th, “Jiyeon picking IU’s nose in Japan“, and she attached the photo above.

The photo shows Jiyeon pretending to pick IU’s nose in front of a giant poster celebrating IU’s debut in Japan.

One can easily tell how close these two beautiful friends are just by the sort of jokes they play on each other.

Netizens commented on Jiyeon’s joke on IU, “Jiyeon and IU are the cutest friends on earth”, “I guess Jiyeon was glad to see IU in Japan”, “I like how IU tweeted”, “I can’t belive Jiyeon did that! She’s so funny”, and so on.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Translated by: JJ @ KPOPfever

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Diddy Kong

K-Pop Star IU Expected to Deliver a Baby?

Recently, a photo of an exam question generated a lot of talk among many IU fans. 
A netizen in Korea posted a story titled “IU appears in school exam”. In the exam, a question asks to calculate the delivery date of a 31-year-old pregnant woman named IU,
The question asks,
“If (1) IU, a 31-year-old female, had her last period on Nov 29, 2011, and (2) August in the year of 2012 has 31 days. What would be the correct date for her expected delivery?”

Read more...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pink sarang

Went to IU's concert in Busan the other day~and I took a quick fancam. ^^Just wanted to share (:

*pictures and videos were not allowed during the concert, but at one point there was a "photo time" so that's why IU was posing (:
**Sorry.. my fancam-ing sucks.. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nadiajovita

i like her so much since "marshmellow" era <3 she's already released her 2nd japanese single and the mv is totally gorgeous <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IU Pulls Out Her Hidden Curves

CJ E&M contents.asp?idx=12372&idxType=News&tren Lee, KyungNam Translation Credit : Erika Kim  
The Nation’s little sister is all grown up.

A video showing IU and her new curvy body has been uploaded on various online community websites. The video is from IU’s first exclusive tour in Korea, and shows her in a black, revealing sleeveless shirt.
12372002.jpg
Many have been surprised that she decided to wear such an item against her cute image as the Nation’s little sister, yet at the same time have been attracted to her new image.

Netizens who saw the video left comments such as, ‘She’s gathered together not only her breasts, but her soul’, ‘I’m an uncle fan who thinks she shouldn’t be too revealing’, ‘She’s not a kid anymore’ and ‘This is shocking.’

On September 17, IU will be holding an exclusive concert in Tokyo, Japan titled IU Friendship Special Concert.

Photo credit: Online community website

IU’s Photo Essay For Samsung’s Galaxy SIII Released

IU’s photo essay for Samsung’s Galaxy SIII has been released in Korea.

The photos in the photo essay was shot by IU using the Galaxy SIII’s ‘intelligent camera’ under the title, 20 Year Old IU’s Photos of Feelings.

Equipped with the phone’s camera, IU was aided by famed photographer Kim Han Joon as she took the pictures in the essay herself and also included her tips on how to best shoot with the camera phone.

50278496.jpg

The photo essays will be distributed for free at all Samsung Electronics stores in Korea beginning on August 23 while the first 500 individuals who show at Coex’s Galaxy Zone on August 22 will be able to receive the photo essay prior to its nation-wide release.

Additionally an ‘IU’s SIII Photo Playing’ app for mobile phones will launch featuring the photo essay’s contents, IU wallpaper and other content.

Photo credit: KPR
Source: enewsWorld | Stewart Ho

• 1 month later...
Guest nicolen

I never like to wear them. They may be quite comfortable, but it happens sometimes that a person hates about a particular thing without even trying it for once. The similar is the case with me also. I am fine with other fittings.