[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest realVIP09

happy birthday IU!!! :) You're one of my favorite solo artists in Korea!! And I hope you'll have a wonderful years ahead of you!!! God bless and take care always!! much love from your fans!!

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest trisha_jangguensuk_leehongki_jungyonghwa

happy happy birthday to you iu hope that you will be more successful with the years ahead goodluck 

sweatingbullets.gif:D

Guest saballop.IU

Happy Birthday IU! 

I wish you all the best on your career... More birthdays to come! Stay happy and optimistic as always!

I hope you will continue to make awesome and touching songs! 

정말로 정말로 당신을 사랑합니다. 그리고 당신의 노래!

Saranghae! <33333 wub.gif

Guest pamasi_02

IU unnie! Happy happy Birthday to youu! You're one of my favorite solo artists. Your voice is unique that's why I like you very much! Stay pretty and healthy! :)) Happy Birthday! laugh.gif

Guest ...yoona

Happy Birthday to my favorite girl! Jieun-ah, I hope your birthday will be memorable as this is your 20th one!

Many many more to come! Good luck with your concert and don't overwork yourself!

As always, this 93-chingu will always support you. Always hwaiting, always smiling, always our IU! :)

saengil chukwaeyo ui unnie :) wishing you all the best .. many filipino fans are supporting you :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shinhdeplol

An exhausted IU greets her fans with a wave

20120524_IU.jpeg

Singer IU was spotted sleepily waving to her fans from a van.

The above photos were recently posted on an online community site with the title, “An exhausted IU chooses her fans over her sleep.”

Although the singer was so tired she could barely keep her eyes open, she managed to give her fans a small wave. IU, already famous for her manners and thoughtful behavior, reminded fans that it’s not only her face and voice that shine.

Netizens commented, “Cute IU. Her heart is amazing,” “I want to be greeted by IU too,” and “Must be really tired, your uncle fan’s heart is breaking.”

Source & Photo: Naver

Taken from: ALLKPOP

Guest shinhdeplol

IU’s sweetest proposal, “Will you marry me?”

B3L7E.jpg

IU had the audience go wild with her public proposal, “Will you marry me?”

On the May 25th installment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’, IU sang her song ‘Peach’ which she personally wrote and composed. While singing the song, IU stopped at the part with the lyrics ‘Wanna marry me?’ and stared at the camera flirtatiously and asked, “Will you marry me?” filling the studio with a feeling of a verly public proposal of marriage.

The audience members went wild and IU continued to sing.

MC Yoo Hee Yeol asked IU after the song ended, “What did you say in the middle? You were flirtatious” and IU answered “(I asked) Will you marry me?” Yoo Hee Yeol pointed out, “The guys were shouting in excitement.”

Yoo Hee Yeol then continued to talk about ‘Peach’ saying, “I came to know about the song because ‘IU Sexy Peach’ came up as a search keyword on a search engine. I clicked it by chance because I was curious if there was a new variety of peach that has a different level of sweetness then a drawing came up. Now that you’re twenty years old, what were you thinking when you did that?”

IU explained about the drawing, “To promote the song that I wrote, I drew a picture of a peach to include in the back of the album at the request of the (management) company. But it got drawn really like the buttoks so couldn’t use it and used something else.”

IU made for a very fun time for the fans to enjoy with their favorite star.

Image: KBS ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’

Source: My Daily via Nate

Translated by: CERIDWEN @ KPOPfever

Guest shinhdeplol

Adorable IU, skinnier even next to beautiful Suzy

7ktHO.jpg

IU unintentionally embarrassed her friend Suzy with her tiny hand and skinny arm.

On May 26th, Miss A member Suzy tweeted, “Eating watermelon together. Poob ‘This was taken in Thailand‘”, along with a picture.

In the picture, Suzy and IU are making cute faces with a watermelon seed on each of their arms. Suzy is pouting her lips slightly and IU has a slight smile on her face. The two friends could not be more adorable or beautiful.

However, the difference between IU and Suzy’s arms and fists are easily noticeable in the picture. IU is known to wear a 33 & 1/2 size (About 00 in the US) and the skinny arm of IU ended up embarrassing Suzy a bit albeit unintentionally. On top of it, IU’s hand is so small that it almost looks like a child’s.

Netizen comments on the picture of these close friends IU and Suzy include: “IU embarrassed Suzy without meaning to”, “But Suzy’s still pretty”, “Makes me feel bad… IU must be so skinny”, and “It’s not that Suzy is chubby but that IU is too skinny.”

Source: NewsEN via Nate

Guest shinhdeplol

RM, Yoo Jae Suk buying IU a car for her birthday?

m5u2z.jpg

Yoo Jae Suk might have to buy a car for IU.

On the May 27th installment of SBS’s ‘Running Man’, IU and Park Ji Sung, a professional soccer player from Manchester United, came for a game of Superpower Soccer and Incheon Race.

After the game of Superpower Soccer, the ‘Running Man’ members and guest went to a sushi restaurant for some breakfast. At the restaurant, HaHa mentioned “It was IU’s birthday recently. She’s going to get her driver’s license in a near future so the National MC should give the National Little Sister a gift.”

Yoo Jae Suk suggested, “Let’s collect 10,000,000 KRW (about $8,400 at press time) each” but IU put an end to the discussion thanking Yoo Jae Suk, “I’ll put it to good use.”

Yoo Jae Suk was flustered and asked Park Ji Sung, “What are you going to do about IU’s gift?” and Park Ji Sung wittily answered, “I’m going to buy her car seat covers.”

Park Ji Sung played soccer against the ‘Running Man’ members who were each given their own kind of superpower and was still able to defeat them all.

Image: SBS ‘Running Man’

Source: Review Star via Nate

RM, Park Ji Sung so shy meeting IU for the first time

UvDdi.jpg

Soccer player Park Ji Sung looked really shy meeting IU for the first time on ‘Running Man’.

On the May 27th episode of SBS‘s ‘Running Man’, Park Ji Sung appeared as guest and seemed quite shy around another guest, IU.

The ‘Running Man’ members noticed Park Ji Sung standing away from IU feeling awkward and made fun of them asking, “How come you’re standing so far away?”

In meeting Park Ji Sung, IU said “It’s so amazing.”

However, Park Ji Sung surprised all by choosing for his team, not IU but Lee Kwang Soo.

On the episode, Park Ji Sung and IU presented a game of Superpower soccer with the ‘Running Man’ members.

Image: SBS ‘Running Man’

Source: Star News via Nate

Guest shinhdeplol

Supreme Team's Simon D "The Biggest Regret of My 20s is Turning Down IU"

Supreme Team Simon D revealed a story of the time when he had to turn down IU's offer.

Supreme Team member Simon D revealed a story of when he had to turn down IU's offer.

During the recent filming of Mnet ‘vol. TEN’ Simon D revealed that he had turned down IU's offer for collaboration due to his busy schedule.

Right after releasing the song 'Nagging,’ IU had asked Simon D to feature in her new song. However, as Simon D explained he "had to turn down the offer because I was so busy. Now I feel so bad that I can't even talk to her.”

To this news, Jung In and Im Jin Mo nagged him for putting down the offer of 'the hot' IU. Simon also made everyone by stating "I also think it is the biggest mistake of my life in my 20s.”

C: http://www.kpopstarz.com

Guest ringdingdongjun

IU to Reveal Her Exact Weight and Height on ‘Strong Heart’

2012-05-29 14:39 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=7299&idxType=News

It′s a fundamental rule never to ask a lady about her weight, but in IU′s case, she is willing to share that tidbit with everyone.

In the second episode of the two-part special of SBS’ Strong Heart, IU will reveal the exact measurements of her weight and height on May 29.

95337818.JPG

After the media gave her the nickname the body of an ‘elementary school student,’ IU explained during the recording, “A while ago, a lot of articles were being written about how I look like a starved child during a famine because of my weight loss, but I’m not that skinny right now.”

To comfort her worrying fans that she isn’t starving herself, IU shared her real height and weight on twitter, but her fans didn’t believe her, saying that she probably weighs less.

In order to rid of all the rumors and speculations around her weight and height, IU decided to get herself measured during the recording, surprising the people in the studio.

IU’s exact measurements will be revealed on Strong Heart on May 29.

Photo Credit: SBS Strong Heart

Source:enewsworld (enewsworld.com)

Guest shinhdeplol

IU, "When I Get Married, I'm Going to Retire And Focus On Being a Housewife"

v2SR7.jpg

IU revealed her plan about her marriage life.

On May 29, IU came out in SBS 'Strong Heart' and said, "I want to get married quickly. When I get married, I'm going to stop working and focus on being a housewife. I want to give my all to my household duties."

At this, Boom said "IU must be having a really hard time working. She always talks about quitting,” and IU said "My life's final goal is a happy marriage. I think the stability from a warm family is the best. I think all my materialistic greed are going to be gone if I get married."

IU also added, "I think I'm also talented at cooking."

Photo: SBS

Taken from: http://www.kpopstarz.com/

Guest shinhdeplol

MC Shin Dong Yup makes fun of IU’s graduation photo on ‘Strong Heart’

S0uXs.jpg

Comedian Shin Dong Yup‘s imitation of IU‘s elementary graduation photo brought out a lot of laughter from viewers.

On May 29th’s airing of SBS‘ ‘Strong Heart‘, Super Junior‘s Leeteuk prepared a collection of IU’s transformations throughout the years by revealing her graduation photos.

Boom pointed at her elementary graduation photo and asked, “Who is that? It looks like Shin Bong Sun,” and MC Shin Dong Yup added, “Why did you make that expression? It looks devilish,” imitating her smile.

IU cried from laughter after seeing Shin Dong Yup’s impression of her expression.

HXdTT.jpg

vfwMz.jpg

ydyrg.jpg

Source+Picture: Mydaily

Taken from: ALLKPOP