[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest shinhdeplol

“Angel” IU showers friends with gifts

zNfiK.jpg

It has been revealed that singer IU showered her friends with gifts drawing attention.

Recently on an online community board, several pictures have been posted tagged, ‘IU gave gifts to friends in her class’.

The pictures show many things that IU had gifted her friends in her school and it’s obvious that she cares about her friends.

One of the pictures shows a necklace with a musical note pendant that IU gave her friends at the graduation ceremony which is simple yet stylish.

When IU had won the #1 spot on a music program, she had also given rice cakes and drinks and other snacks for her friends who were preparing for the college entrance exams.

Netizens commented, “I envy the kids in IU’s class”, “I want a gift from IU too”, “IU’s pretty inside and out”, and “IU seems very thoughtful. IU’s like an angel.”

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

Translated by: CERIDWEN @ KPOPfever

Guest shinhdeplol

IU asks actress Yoo In Na for real estate as a graduation present

2eVRV.jpg

Singer IU recently graduated from high school, and revealed that she would like to receive some… real estate, as a graduation present.

On the episode of SBS ‘Midnight TV Entertainment‘ that aired on February 15th, footage from IU’s graduation ceremony was revealed to the public.

The program’s MC Yoo In Na who is rumored to be close friends with the singer sent a special video message to congratulate IU.

“Hi IU, are you watching?”, she said. “Congratulations on your graduation, and I’ll get you the graduation present you asked for… eventually.”

The curious panel wanted to know what IU had specifically asked for, and Yoo In Na remarked, “To be honest, I congratulated her via text today and asked what she wanted as a graduation gift. Her response was one word, “Land!”

The response from the mini diva caused the entire set to roar in laughter.

Source & Image: MK Sports via Nate

Taken from: ALLKPOP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SunRiseYB

Does anyone know if there are still videos available of the time when IU was a host for the music show GOMtv? While she was fangirling over Taeyang? :D

I'm so addicted to IU these days and her fangirling over Taeyang is so cute!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mcramsey

Hi.

I want to ask something.

IU used to be cast in 'Heroes' correct?

I recall the scene where she was sleeping and started twitching (so cute) when Noh Hong-cheol said 'Good Morning' to her.

Which episode was that?

Guest SunRiseYB

Hai, anyone know where I can find IU's Marshmallow, but the Heroes ver. of it? You could hear it quite often in SBS Heroes show.

It sounds really nice! :)

Guest mcramsey

Hai, anyone know where I can find IU's Marshmallow, but the Heroes ver. of it? You could hear it quite often in SBS Heroes show.

It sounds really nice! :)

Try before episode 8.

In the scene below there's a scene where she said 'marshmallow' while being sleepy.

Must be in the previous episodes.

Episode 8

Good morning IU :wub::wub:

IU2.gif

Episode 10

Suddenly busy searching for IU 'twitching' like a baby...arghh!! so cute.

And found other scenes.

Maybe it's only for a few seconds but that few seconds are enough to attract fans.

And made them fell in love.

i.gif

i1.gif

You understood that....then you know why Taeyeon are so special to me :D

She's very good at those 'few seconds' thing.

'Always stands out'...that's the key to be popular.

IU in the morning.

Swollen...as cute as a chipmunk :wub::lol:

Cut down on those sodium(salt) please.

Even her pointing the index finger was cute.

Episode 6

IU.gif

PS: Want a 80% females casts? Watch 'Heroes' :P

Guest SunRiseYB

@ mcramsey : I meant if there is a mp3 version of it :D. I wanna add it to my playlist ^^.

EDIT:

Does anyone do translations? I found this interesting video, but obviously can't understand anything keke..

As I've said earlier, I'm so IU addicted and I love Taeyang.

Here is the clip. And if there is already a subbed video of this, then I'm sorry and will delete this post. ^^

http://v.youku.com/v...Y0OTIzODAw.html

Also this:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUzNTc3OTY4.html

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SunRiseYB

I'm so in love with her new song, Peach. It's so dreamy and her soft vocals just melt in your ears..

Plus the recorder brings out memories from your childhood. She really touches your heart ^^.

She's just all-round perfect girl! :) Proud to know she is also born in '93 like I am.

Whatever you do, wherever you go, I will always and always support you!

Hwaiting JiEun! =)

Guest SunRiseYB

I'm honestly so in love with her! The short film is so perfect, though when she held hands and stuff with the dude... I felt kinda jealous haha!

From top to bottom just daebak!

But then again, I didn't expect any less from IU. The song is so good, no, its amazing, no, there's no words to express!!!

Spring has really arrived !!

I swear I will one day make it to Korea and meet you along with my other kpop favorites!

LEE JI EUN A.K.A IU, THIS 93-BORN CHINGU WILL FOREVER SUPPORT YOU! IU JJANG! HWAITING IU!

Guest SunRiseYB

Happy Birthday to my favorite girl! Jieun-ah, I hope your birthday will be memorable as this is your 20th one!

Many many more to come! Good luck with your concert and don't overwork yourself!

As always, this 93-chingu will always support you. Always hwaiting, always smiling, always our IU! :)