[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Here's a "You and I" parody to spread some holiday cheer! ^_^

You & I Parody

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QVLuInd6NbA

cr.-JaliMonkey@youtube.com

Oh my gosh, does it make me a bad person if I laughed at this? xD Poor pet goose!! :(

Most memorable lines: "I've seen the restraining order and I forgive you, boy" and "Stop hiding in my car. I've already called the cops. Get away you crazy--- Aiiii~"

If I didn't know what the real meaning of this song was, this is pretty darn accurate (not to mention hilarious) xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mcramsey

IU pwned SNSD on the charts :lol:

Literally everyone.

IU rocks!!!

Hope she'll be invited to 'Happy Together' again.

Since her new album is out.

Wish came true :D

Cute :wub::wub::wub::wub:

iu.gifiu1.gif

Teaser :hehe:

iu2.gif

OMG! Ji Eun... :P

iusexy.gifiusexy2.gif

Nuff said.

marco.gif

Guest zoddguts

That's a really cute baby pic of IU. At least, I'm pretty sure it's her, because it looks just like her. The expression, and the mouth.

^This. Don't understand that people say she had plastic surgery or a double eye lid. Those baby pics shows the same eyes and facial structure she has now. She only look different a few years back was because she still had her baby fat in her teens, that's it. Nothing else has changed since than.

Guest zoddguts

Here's IU's (audio only) ‘IU Japan Premium Special Live‘ at Bunkamura Orchard Hall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmeytrBCCIQ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shinhdeplol

IU with Kim Yoo Jung, smaller than grade schoolers

iukimyoojungchildrenspr.jpg

Singer IU‘s tiny figure even in comparison to grade schoolers is making waves.

Recently on an online community board, some pictures have been posted titled, ‘IU, who is smaller than average grade schooler’.

The pictures are from when IU had appeared on a children’s program and IU’s figure looks so skinny and tiny that it makes it possible to imagine just how thin she is.

IU seems even skinnier than the child actress Kim Yoo Jung who is standing right next to her causing some netizens to point out that it caused an unintended embarrassment for Kim Yoo Jung. IU’s known to wear size 33 & 1/2 (equivalent to 00 or so in the U.S.) and the pictures say it all.

Netizens commented, “Skinnier than Kim Yoo Jung. Daebak!”, “IU, you really do have the figure of a grade schooler”, and “IU, I really feel so bad for you.”

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

Translated by: CERIDWEN @ KPOPfever

Guest shinhdeplol

IU goes on a cruise in Japan, “She has gorgeous shiny hair”

WYoQm.jpg

Pictures of singer IU going on a cruise in Japan were recently released.

On February 7, an online community posted pictures with the caption, “IU is going on a cruise.”

In the pictures, IU is having fun on a cruise in Japan.

She is spending great time on board smiling and playing with her cell phone. Her long black shiny hair and her beautiful face with sunshine on looks gorgeous.

People responded: “She is pretty.” “She is innocent, cute, and lovely.” “She looks like an elementary school girl who is excited to be on a cruise.” “The pictures look like a pictorial.” “Japan will love IU.” “She is beautiful than ever.” “She has super nice skin.” “She is a world star now.”

IU will start performing in Japan in March by releasing her song “Good Day.”

Source: TV Report

Translated by: dkrogers @ en.korea.com

Guest shinhdeplol

IU looks perfect even with short hair

Izr76.jpg

Singer IU‘s pictures with short hair have been revealed.

Recently on an online community board, a few pictures have been posted tagged, ‘IU, who can perfectly carry short hair too’.

The pictures of IU transformed with short hair is from the photo shoot for the French sports apparel brand ‘Le Coq Sportif’. In a white T-shirt and a black hat, IU looks chic and charming. The shot of IU with short hair wearing a pair of glasses and a backpack also draws attention as IU manages to look as adorable as ever even with the different look.

Netizens commented, “IU’s short hair transformation totally cute”, “IU’s short hair must be a wig, right?”, “IU looks pretty no matter what she does”, and “IU’s student fashion looks good on her.”

IU will be releasing the Japanese version of ‘Good Day’ on March 21st and will kick start her Japanese promotions.

Source: Seoul Shinmoon via Nate

Translated by: CERIDWEN @ KPOPfever

Guest shinhdeplol

IU shares her wishes for the future at graduation ceremony

IB1RP.jpg

IU‘s graduation ceremony was revealed on-air during the February 13th episode of MBC “Happy Day“.

At the ceremony, the singer revealed fun stories, tips, and secrets during an interview with MBC’s reporters. She even offered advice on taking a good graduation photo.

IU said, “Since I am 20 now, I want to sing more mature songs.” She also humorously added, “I’m wearing make-up today, so reporters, please don’t say that this is my fresh no-make-up face.”

When asked about what she would like to do after graduating, IU answered, “I want to do cheers with my company workers at a dinner. There are a lot of things I want to do.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Taken from: ALLKPOP