[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

[GIF] HEROES - IU LESSON

tumblr_n28staP0PD1ql46ngo1_250.giftumblr_n28staP0PD1ql46ngo2_250.gif
tumblr_n28staP0PD1ql46ngo3_250.giftumblr_n28staP0PD1ql46ngo4_250.gif
tumblr_n28staP0PD1ql46ngo5_250.giftumblr_n28staP0PD1ql46ngo6_250.gif
“The most difficult was when my first album wasn’t successful. I’ve said it numerous times before, I’m successful now because my foundation was set right. If it didn’t happen then, I would’ve wavered. I’m thankful for it yet it’s a painful memory. ”
source : IUmushimushi

Guest mumfu

Annyeong chingu, here are some fan accounts of uri AWESOME IU/Lee Ji-eun class="title" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-weight: normal; font-size: 35px; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Verdana, sans-serif; text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px 0px 0px;"K-POP, K-FANS

Exploring K-POP from Korean fans' perspective

Pann: IU's love for her fans

As an IU fan, I found that IU communicated with her fans well. She always says hi to her fans and other idol fans say they envy IU fans. A fan once went to the airport and aimed her camera at IU, and IU slowed down and posed for the fan. This is the picture.

download.jsp?FileID=28001916

IU's fanservice at last year's Open Festival

p+(1).gif  download.jsp?FileID=28001923

She says hi until the end...

As she left, she gave snacks to her fans.

download.jsp?FileID=28001924

She excuses herself from her manager and walks with her fans.

download.jsp?FileID=28001925

IU grabbed her fan's hand and pulled her because a car was passing by them. The fans' Twitter.

download.jsp?FileID=28001926

At a fan meeting, a girl asked IU to marry her and IU answered, "I'll think about it". And the fans later said her dream was to become a Japanes teacher, and IU said, "no! You're supposed to marry me!"

At a fansign, IU saw a girl who was not dressed warmly. IU gave her a blanket and warm water.

IU saw a fan who was struggling in a group of people. She helped the fan and the fan was able to take a picture of IU.

download.jsp?FileID=28001930

Guest mumfu

continued...She talks to her fans like friends
download.jsp?FileID=28001933

She listens to her fans' concerns
download.jsp?FileID=28001935

She watches over her fans' clothes ㅋㅋ
She said "your pants are too short, you naughty".

A fan asked her to write "I hope you would be as pretty as me in the future~"
IU thought about it a bit and wrote, "I hope you would be prettier than me..."
download.jsp?FileID=28001941

Guest mumfu

continued...
Her manager is dragging her because there are too many fans but she's still smiling, so cute ㅎㅎ
download.jsp?FileID=28001942

She's kind and pretty. No matter what others say, you're the prettiest to the fans
download.jsp?FileID=28002560

All three parts were taken from http://kpopkfans.blogspot.ca/2014/03/iu-and-her-love-for-fans.html?m=1all credit to them.

Guest maashi

Yoo In Na - Daily Sports Interview

tumblr_n2gymz5j9G1qzjb8ko3_1280.jpg

as always , she mentioned IU~~that's the part of it:

-You always say your best friend is IU.

Yoo In Na: “We are really close friends.

We first met in a TV program ‘Heroes’ and also appeared in the drama “You are the Best, Lee Soon Shin.” I’m 9 years older, but generational gap doesn’t exist between us.

She sometimes seem more mature than me. When I feel down, she comes to me and comforts me and gives me presents.

While I’m DJing, she comes suddenly and cheers me, and sometimes gives gifts to my manager to hand to me. One time we were shopping, and she later bought me an item that I said I liked.

When my sister got pregnant, I said I was joyful that I would have a nephew, and she gave me baby articles for presents.

Well, come to think of it, I have always been in the receiving end (laughter).”

Source: Ilgan Sports 1,2 , 3

Translated by: YG LIFE

Guest maashi

IU says she doesn't want the title of the 'nation's little sister'

IU has been followed by the title ‘nation’s little sister’ ever since her rise to stardom, but she revealed that she rather not be called by that.

=============

but Why????

Why she doesn't want to be called by this title??

Guest mumfu

@maashi,Chingu the title of 'Nation's Little Sister' is actually quite burdensome for uri IU, from our perspective it restricts her ability to be 'herself'.  As a Uaena you know how she can be so funny and dorky, laughing and joking all the time.  But with the title she will be constantly watching what she says, how she behaves, who she talks to, but what I detest the most is the expectation that she stay 'cute' and not grow up, and that she belongs to the 'Nation' therefore she is not to have a life of her own.Of course uri IU is too respectful to voice her true feelings about the topic, and this is just my opinion.  IU has worked tremendously hard to change the title as the. 'Nation's Little Sister' which by-the-way does not acknowledge her talents or efforts to now be known as IU the Singer Songwriter, which is much better - maja! 

Guest maashi

Maashi... refrain quotting images please... Don't invite mods to come here. That is a big NO in Soompi XDD

===

What IU news today? Why its quite again here...^^a

sorry, I fixed it.

==============

@mufu

thank you chingu, well said ...

I think you are right, I like your thought that she now be known as IU singer and songwriter that is much better.

@maashi @mumfu here's the original article that discusses why IU doesn't want the Nation Little Sister title
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/iu-says-she-doesnt-want-the-title-of-the-nations-little-sister

As usual, IU responded with maturity.

Guest mumfu

@nikki89,Kumawo for that article, uri IU is mature beyond her years which is quite rare in the KPop world.  Proud to be a Uaena. 

IU 2000th Day Uaena test question - Remember to try and fill in the blanks first before looking at the answers
Cr: squishyblob

tumblr_inline_n2kz0xug901qz9xe6.jpg

26. A question for Uaena? (free writing)

Share your most memorable episode since the first time you met IU and fill in the blanks below!!!! (Note: She’s getting back at the fans who kept setting questions for her on her most memorable episode since her debut keke)

Hello Uaena, my name is _ _ _
For always being by my side _ _, _ _, _ _ _ _ me and caring for me more than myself, being _ _ _ _ and more sorrowful than me about things that happen to me, thank you and _ _ _ once again. Sometimes I feel like I’m _ _ _ to you guys. I worry about not being able to live up to become the person you look up to, look forward to and love. I have my flaws but you guys even love my flaws, are you guys my _ _ or something? Did you _ _ to me? hahahaha thank you really. I’ll work hard to be grateful towards you guys, instead of being _ _ _. Let’s stay healthy! Let’s live a long age and _ _ _ together for a long time!!! Sa _ hae!!

Answers:

Hello Uaena, my name is IU.
For always being by my side, laughing, crying, remembering me and caring for me more than myself, being happier and more sorrowful than me about things that happen to me, thank you and thank you once again. Sometimes I feel like I’m lying to you guys. I worry about not being able to live up to become the person you look up to, look forward to and love. I have my flaws but you guys even love my flaws, are you guys my parents or something? Did you give birth to me? hahahaha thank you really. I’ll work hard to be grateful towards you guys, instead of being sorry. Let’s stay healthy! Let’s live a long age and play pool together for a long time!!! Saguhae (Hit four balls in)!!

Translated by squishy with love