[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

I already try. I'm ok in the 1st part. I already have daum id, but then I stop in the 2nd part. It need real ID card 

5ff0.gif

Personal information passed online might not be too safe anymore, like the case of the major credit cards data leak in SK.

Hackers too have become too brazen. it can happen in any country.

its january 25 here my country hahahaha later i will visit the thread sorry @airbening i cannot bring the JoU in the thread i dont have plane ticket to korea and its kidnapping hahahaha  =)) =)) =))
hahaha i will visit the thread to great 1st anniversary  :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest jksfanatic

Oh!! Thank u everyone for the welcome :)
JGS said they still have overseas promotion to look forward to. I hope if JGS & IU could promote it together it would be nice to see :)
since not many of us visit the PM forum much these days i just thought to share IU's pics here itself :) I hope it's ok if i do?

There maybe few more pics of IU that i might have missed while posting. So u can check them here :)
http://slide.ent.sina.com.cn/tv/k/slide_4_704_73962.html#p=1

Also A new interview of the cast has been posted recently with new year greetings. Just sharing it if it hasn't been posted here before.

nzucd5izsig6rgfufrlgcstdqmly6b2i.jpg
IU wishes everyone to stay extra healthy and work very hard towards their goals in this brand new "horse" year!

She also reflects on Pretty Man which aired its finale episode 3 weeks ago ....
"I feel very happy and enjoyable acting out as Kim Bo Tong for this drama."
"Jang Keun Suk 
was naturally very good with livening up the atmosphere. As the youngest, I was especially grateful and thankful to him." *giggles* 

As for actor Lee Jang Woo, she exclaims that after discussing the topic of losing weight, they connect very well on set.

Lastly, she added in that "Kim Bo Tong is a very good role for me to take on, I feel that time passes by so quickly for "Pretty Man" 
maybe partly because my previous project was a long series drama...
still I'm quite sad that it has ended in a blink of an eye."