[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

mumfu said: @9jill9 kumawo chingu it is AWESOME, I can't wait to see the full cf as well, I bet uri IU will kick #** in this game....I might check it out myself.  BTW I would love to see her play a strong character with fighting skills in a drama/movie in the near future...hopefully.

@9jill9
Ah. If you got yours on Saturday, then I should be getting mine soon too. I've just been impatiently waiting for it. lol.

The CF is for Dungeon & Fighter by Nexon. IU's character is the new female Knight class. (They spelled it "Knight" on IU's Official Fansite.)

And yes, I want to see IU in an action drama or something. That would be totally awesome!

Mamado: 16/1/2014 IU (Soonshin) got dumpling from her halomoni
http://youtu.be/mFzOTniJwfA
What kind of dumpling is it? IU: Umm...well, it's a delicious dumpling. It seems there is something like crabmeat inside (correct answer!)
Halomoni gave IU a big hug when they finished filming YTBLSS and IU blurted out "grandma" accidentally. She usually calls her "Sonsaengnim".
Cr. Squishy

Updated IU's schedule:
14/01/23 [Release] Dungeon and fighter knight CF (Full version)
14/01/24 [Perf] SBS Powerfm concert - collage @7.30 pm (Duet with Choi Baekho)
14/02/08 or 09 [broadcast] SBS Powerfm concert @ 6pm
14/02/12 [Event] 3rd Gaon Chart kpop award @7pm
14/03/23 [Event] Modern times showcase in HK @8.30pm
[Postponed] [Release] "Untitled' Full Japanese album (tracklist and titles still unconfirmed)
Cr. iujjang @squishy

[TRANSLATION] 140116 KBS2 Mamado - IU’s yummy crabmeat dumplings

Grandma: Actually I want to give them to all of you here, but I would really like to give them to the pretty lady whom I filmed ‘You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin’ with, IU.

[TEXT] Yongrim, who gave many acting tips to IU, who was taking on her first lead role

[TEXT] Even after the drama has ended, both of them maintain a special relationship

[TEXT] Giving the fortune dumplings made by Yongrim to IU

[TEXT] ’Pretty Man’ drama filming site

[TEXT] IU filming outdoors

Girl: IU-ssi, here’s a present for you.
IU: Yes.

Girl: Would you like to open this up to take a look?
IU: Ah, alright.

IU: Oh! It’s dumplings.

IU: Seonsaengnim made them by herself?

IU: They’re really pretty. Good enough to sell.

IU: I’ll eat them well.

[TEXT] Swallowing in one bite~

Girl: What kind of dumplings are they?

IU: Umm…
[TEXT] savouring

IU: Well they’re delicious dumplings!

[TEXT] IU concentrating on the flavour

IU: Seems like there’s crabmeat inside.
[TEXT] Correct answer!

Girl: Yes, Seonsaengnim personally went down to Uljin to make them.
IU: She went there and brought them back? Wow.

Girl: Yes, she bought the crabs herself to make these.
IU: Wow really? They’re so pretty, right? These are really good enough to sell. So pretty, and delicious.

Girl: She said she wanted to send you her blessings.
IU: Thank you.

IU: During our last filming session, she hugged me really tightly. She said I had worked really hard, that our maknae girl worked really hard.

IU: I had been calling her ‘seonsaengnim’ all along, but at that point in time, for some reason, I went like, ‘halmoni (grandma)~’ just like in the drama.

IU: I had been calling her that so much that I started calling her that in real life too, so I was like, ‘Oh, sorry!’ and apologised for it.

IU: Hello, seonsaengnim~ Your maknae girl, Soonshinie, is back after such a long time. I was going to get you a new year present and wish you good health, but I didn’t expect to receive a present from you instead. The crabmeat dumplings are really, really delicious. I heard that you were sending me something and thought it might be food, so I didn’t even have lunch today. I’ll enjoy eating these and gain more strength to work even harder than I did last year. Do stay healthy too and I’ll visit you soon, together with Inna-unnie. I’m really grateful for those 6 months and really grateful for this too. I’ll continue to work hard in future with a grateful heart, as your pretty granddaughter. Thank you~

IU: I’ll really enjoy eating these. Let’s eat one more~

IU: !@#$%^&* (I’ll enjoy these, please help me pass on the message to seonsaengnim.) I really don’t need to have lunch.

IU: You’ve worked hard!

Translated by squishy with love Cr.iujjang @squishy

Annyeong chingu, @Eng kumawo for the updated schedule and all the latest posts, I love to see IU eating she enjoys her food so much that she makes it look delicious....I want some crab dumplings now too.Chingu you are off to the Hong Kong concert majayo, wow how wonderful, I am excited for you....again kekeke!
Welcome @maashi lovely to have you on Board, please bring anything and everything you would like to share about IU.  Agreed we all love her too.

allkpop's Top 50 K-Pop MVs of 2013: 1-25

Throughout the month of December, we brought you our list of the best and most important K-Pop songs of 2013. Now, with the new year, we're pleased to present the best K-Pop music videos of 2013! 

Read on to find out where your favorites rank in our list. On today's list, we bring you the second half - numbers 25 through 1.

~

20. IU "The Red Shoes"
Label:
 LOEN Entertainment

Release Date: October 7th, 2013

Hans Christian Anderson's "The Red Shoes" is a cautionary tale about the dangers of vanity and selfishness, represented by a pair of red shoes that control the wearer and force her to dance wherever they want to go, taking total control of her life. In the video, IU tries to choose her own fate, but the shoes eventually chase her down and take her away from the person she wants to be with. It's a sad story for such an upbeat song, but the beautiful, silent film era-inspired filming makes up for the sadness.

allkpop's 'Top 50 K-Pop Music Videos of 2013′ was compiled by allkpop staff. This list is staff-determined and is not in any way connected with the fan-voted 2013 allkpop awards.

Source: AKP

Annyeong chingu, this is great, I love the the colour palette.  Some people are very creative, I was thinking how fabulous uri IU looks as a mermaid and it would make an awesome Movie/Drama.....kekeke! 

IU as The Little Mermaid

"Why have not we an immortal soul?" asked the little mermaid mournfully "I would give gladly all the hundreds of years that I have to live, to be a human being only for one day, and to have the hope of knowing the happiness of that glorious world above the stars."

Chingu you know how we always look FORWARD to any news/photos of uri IU well this person has made a mv of IU that shows her BACK.  She looks just as gorgeous from any angle.Cr - patrisha mae YT