[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest mumfu

@akinahana89,IU Shout Out Project - DONE... and sent via email, kumawo.
You are correct IU does enjoy movies and books with depth that takes the viewer/reader on a journey or an experience of some sort.  What we have learnt about IU is that she is a very deep thinker, we hear it in her lyrics like 'Bad Day', 'Voice mail' etc. So I do feel she is carefully considering her next Drama project, she may even surprise us with her choice possibly taking a 2nd role rather than the lead to be apart of something 'awesome'.I cheekily giggled my way through the possibility of her being in JJS's next movie which involves some time travelling.....kekeke!....wouldn't that be nice....ooops done it again.....wrong thread......mianhae.

Did you guys know that Yoo In Na is a special guest at KCON? I just found that out today. Looks like Yoo In Na and IU will be keeping each other company then? Kekeke. That's good to know. I was really happy when I found out.

@mumfu
Thanks for sending in the video! I'll check to make sure I received it!

Guest mumfu

@akinahana,Yes we knew about YIN attending KCon, we believe it to be one of the main reasons for IU's attendance this year and it's possibly the beginning of 'the girls' overseas adventures.....kekeke!.....now doesn't that sound like fun!!!

akinahana89 said: Did you guys know that Yoo In Na is a special guest at KCON? I just found that out today. Looks like Yoo In Na and IU will be keeping each other company then? Kekeke. That's good to know. I was really happy when I found out.

@mumfu
Thanks for sending in the video! I'll check to make sure I received it!

Official KCON Flyer
This seems to be the official flyer, so I guess it is as official as it is going to be.  For a big show like this, there is still a chance for last minute changes, but, well, not much you can do about that.  The lists are alphabetical, so the performance order is likely to be different.

Looking at the list, with IU and G-Dragon on Saturday, they have the two most popular individuals.  Putting SNSD and Spica both on Sunday is interesting.  Between IU and Spica they could end up with a strong reputation for vocals this year.  SNSD has very good vocals too, but it all depends on what they perform.
It will also be interesting to see if they use MC's for the show.

Hey guys! Don't forget that submissions for the Shoutout to IU Project is due TOMORROW!! If you have a moment, please contribute to the project, especially those who will, unfortunately, be unable to support her in person at KCON. (But if you are going, it's okay to submit too! Kekeke.)

Guest kpop26

buckwheat01 said: KCON:  IU to perform on the first day?
I have just seen Wikipedia.com's 'KCON' page and apparently IU is performing on the first day.  I do not know how reliable this is.
Wikipedia "KCON" page
As of 2014-07-29 the following is listed:
August 9, 2014 (Performance):G-Dragon, B1A4, IU, Teen Top, VIXXAugust 10, 2014 (Performance):Girls' Generation, BTS, CNBLUE, Jung Joon Young, SPICA
2014-07-30 format correction

Guest aidos

Hey guys!
Yesasia is doing a huge summer sale. I'm wondering which version of Modern Times I should get..
Limited edition:http://www.yesasia.com/global/iu-vol-3-repackage-modern-times-epilogue-cd-2dvd-limited-edition/1034829370-0-0-0-en/info.htmlSpecial edition:http://www.yesasia.com/global/iu-vol-3-modern-times-cd-dvd-special-edition/1034142817-0-0-0-en/info.html

Thanks~

ATTENTION

The Shoutout to IU Project has been EXTENDED to Sunday, August 3rd at 11:59PM EST. PLEASE show your support for IU by submitting a video message, no longer than two minutes, with congratulations, well wishes, support, or anything else you would like to say to her. We have someone who will try his hardest to get it to IU at the airport in LA. Include your name, username, or both and where you are from. Let's show IU the spirit of Uaenas! Submit all videos to poeticrebellion@yahoo.com

We only had ONE submission before and I know that is not all the Uaenas we have out there! This is a chance for IU to see you and only you for those two minutes! A chance to be remembered and known by face AND name. A chance for IU to look back at the DVD during difficult times and remember the support of those who will always support her. LET'S DO THIS, UAENAS!! Come on!

Guest agoodheart

akinahana89 said:

Hard decision, @aidos. I, personally, got both. MT:E has two songs on it that MT doesn't have, but MT comes with a DVD. It just depends on which one you want more?