[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Eng said: Today's concert with Choi Baek Ho. She sang Love of B and The story only I didn't know. Both songs were sung with Park Juwon's guitar.
This is the clip of The story only I didn't know. This version is really cool. I love it.
140124 파워FM 콘서트 꼴라주 아이유 나만 몰랐던 이야기 (Guitar 박주원):

Eng said:

Kekeke..this is my account. Follow me guys!!

How long you creating an account?? green-scarf-emoticon-01.gif?1292794363green-scarf-emoticon-43.gif?1292794375

I'm afraid I can't make it..hangul make me dizzy green-scarf-emoticon-19.gif?1292794368green-scarf-emoticon-31.gif?1292794372

@Eng are you comunicating with english?? mmh..is there someone who understand english and know about IU thread at soompi??

Glad you can make it...

If someday i can make my account, i will follow you green-scarf-emoticon-41.gif?1292794374

I just got it today. My level is too low to communicate with anybody. I have to submit a short essay in Korean first to become the 2nd level. We can submit only on Sunday and Wednesday so I couldn't do anything right now.

Try applying now!! Just follow the tutorial. It's hard but possible. No need to know hangul. Just follow thi

http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/72262293317/tutorial-how-to-join-ius-uaena-daum-fancafe

@jksfanatic 
Welcome aboard, chingu, and thank you, thank you, thank you also for the beautiful pictures of IU and JGS. They both look beautiful.  
I sincerely hope JGS and IU do another drama together...or perhaps a movie.  In PM/BA, the relationship between Mate and Botong was secondary to the story of Mate's growth, so I don't think we really got to see the on-screen potential of JGS and IU. I just have a feeling it would have been on par with the great chemistry JGS had with MGY in Mary Stayed Out All Night.   :):)

@airbening @meahri66

It's only a short one, at least 30 words. The word "essay" is probably too much. Sorry that I scared you. It's actually an answer for the question. The question is "what is your favourite IU's song, please give the reason". That's all. So it's not too bad, right? :)

Eng said: @airbening @meahri66 It's only a short one, at least 30 words. The word "essay" is probably too much. Sorry that I scared you. It's actually an answer for the question. The question is "what is your favourite IU's song, please give the reason". That's all. So it's not too bad, right? :)