[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

9jill9 said: OMG, I laughed so much when I saw this CF for the Dungeon & Fighter CF.  If you want to a hint before you view the CF video, look at the spoiler but I recommend that you just watch the video.  :D
edit:  darn spoiler tag is giving me trouble :(

Annyeong chingu, uri IU looks fantastic, I loved the CF but I now yearn to see IU as a strong sword wielding character in a movie/drama.  Perhaps this is a hint of what is coming this year...kekeke!Cr - iumushimushi from Tumblrtumblr_mzuv0fGt4s1rlzlwyo1_500.jpg

Chingu I really don't understand how all these awards work, but for me two of the most outstanding albums of the year 2013 came from IU and GD yet neither of them received a thing......I agree with the highlighted comment on the bottom too.
colorechoFEMALE ARTIST WINNING IN SMA

23th High1 Seoul Music Awards Winner

Daesang - EXO ‘GROWL’

Best Album - CHO YONG PIL ‘HELLO’

Best Digital Music - EXO ‘GROWL’

Bonsang

• SNSD ‘I GOT A BOY’ SHINEE ‘DREAM GIRL’ INFINITE ‘IN LOVE’
  • 4MINUTE ‘WHAT’S YOUR NAME’ B2ST ‘SHADOW’ B1A4 ‘WHAT’S GOING ON’ BAP ‘ONE SHOT APINK ‘NO NO NO’ EXO ‘GROWL’
  • CHO YONG PIL ‘HELLO’ SISTAR ‘GIVE IT TO ME’ VIXX ‘HYDE’

Newcomer Awards

• BANGTAN BOYS LIM KIM CRAYON POP

High1 Popularity Awards

• SHINEE B1A4

Hallyu Special Award - SHINEE

Performance Award - LEE SEUNG CHUL

R&B Award - K.WILL ‘LOVE BLOSSOM’

Hip Hop Award - DYNAMIC DUO ‘BAAAM’

OST Award - THE ONE

I’d say that we’re missing really important female artist here that really shined this year: Lee Hyori, IU, and Ailee  colorecho - tumblr

Chingu if something weird happens to my post.....I have no explanation as to why.

Chingu this is interesting uri IU is doing incredibly well and her fan base appears to continue growing with more and more people recognising her talent. She is becoming a true entertainer in every sense of the word....Uaena and proud.
Kpopforum - tumblrtumblr_mzw1x4QJ7Z1sm19izo1_500.jpgtumblr_mzw1x4QJ7Z1sm19izo2_500.jpgtumblr_mzw1x4QJ7Z1sm19izo3_500.jpg

The rest from the chart...                                                      2014] Girl Group Fan Cafe Ranking

Check out the updated list of fan cafe rankings of all your favorite female K-pop artists! The list was made on January 4th, 2014 and represents the current amount of fans in each cafe along with how much the fan base has grown or shrunk.

Use this list to gauge how popular your favorite artists are!

TOP 28:

Girls’ Generation: 268,707
IU: 141,098 
Wonder Girls: 82,756
2NE1: 75,976 
APINK: 73,450 
f(x): 62,835
KARA: 47,050 
Brown Eyed Girls: 38,208 
missA: 34,427
4MINUTE: 34,423
Girl’s Day: 33,169 
SECRET: 28,208
SISTAR: 24,974 
T-ARA: 24,158 
Davichi: 24,158
After School: 19,419 
9MUSES: 19,419 
Hello Venus: 14,151
G.NA: 11,536 
JUNIEL: 9,129
Crayon Pop: 8,636 
Ailee: 7,489 
Dal Shabet: 6,916 
AOA: 6,916 
Sunny Hill: 6,183 
EXID: 6,140 
Rainbow: 4,878 
SPICA: 4,781 

FASTEST RISING GIRL GROUP FAN CAFES:

APINK
Girl’s Day
9MUSES
Crayon Pop
IU

source

How big is your bias’ fan base?

Kayoforum is a K-pop and Asian Entertainment discussion board dedicated to giving a voice to international fans like you and me. We have an active and friendly community talking about all-things Hallyu everyday. Want to have your opinions heard and befriend more fans of your bias? Join Kayoforum today. 

Guys...!

I am currently official daum IU fancafe member. Yay!!! I'm still at the first "Mia" level so nothing much I can do. I have to wait until Sunday to send my short essay then I will level up to 2nd "Boo" level. At that step, I can read IU "From IU" messages. So excited! :)

Wahhh its been a while I'm here. Thanks for all the goodies guys... So many goodies to check.
And ohh... who is that... welcome aboard chingu @jksfanatic 2bdo.gif
Just watch the new cf now. Bring back Heroes memories for sure. I still regretting why that show is end too soon bl5.gif