[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@meahri66 IU has traveled to london twice as far as I remember, kkk (please correct me if I'm wrong)

First for a fashion photoshoot (SURE magazine) on april 2011

Second on august 2012 to cheer on the

Korean football team during their match on the 1st against Gabon at Wembley Stadium.

Good night, everyone.. Zzzzzz

airbening said: @meahri66 IU has traveled to london twice as far as I remember, kkk (please correct me if I'm wrong) First for a fashion photoshoot (SURE magazine) on april 2011 Second on august 2012 to cheer on the Korean football team during their match on the 1st against Gabon at Wembley Stadium. Good night, everyone.. Zzzzzz

Haha. British accents aren't that difficult for me to decipher, so I'll watch through the entire video and see if they mentioned Ayumi or if they mentioned IU. :D

Edit://

HAHAHA. Okaaaaaay. I don't even know what they're talking about. They said IU, for sure, but then they go on about how she's living in London, but IU doesn't... and has never lived there before. But if they were talking about Ayumi, that wouldn't even make sense either because they were talking about nothing but Kpop and Kcelebrities before and after the IU/Ayumi mention. lol. Maybe they got their information mixed up somehow.

Reposting the following. Was originally posted by @Edensor on the YTBLSS thread regarding uri IU's diet.  :)
From IU-jjang.tumblr
[TALK] On acting in the drama 'Lee Soon Shin' and eating

• Huruya: I checked with the staff just now and heard that there's a lot of crying scenes, like it's all just crying?
  • IU: Yes, that's right. I'm going to be crying tomorrow too.
  • Huruya: But don't crying scenes use up a lot of your energy?
  • IU: Well, I keep eating recently and I put on 4kg, so since a week ago, I've been eating only one meal a day.
  • Huruya: One meal a day? Are you being too hard on yourself?
  • IU: Umm~ well there's no other way...
  • Huruya: I see... I think you must really use a lot of energy from working hard on the drama.
  • IU: Well, crying really makes me hungry so I keep eating and eating.
  • Huruya: Today, did you also only have one meal before you came?
  • IU: Umm~ I failed today. My mum made me breakfast and I thought to myself, 'That will be all for today!' Then on the plane I got a really really yummy omurice, so I was like, 'That's enough for today!' Then I arrived here and the catering had really yummy meat and miso soup and all sorts of stuff. Ah! Honestly, even though I had all that food, I was really happy to receive lots of cake gifts today. Everytime I come to Japan, I eat cake before I go back, but I haven't had any yet today.
  • Huruya: But you said that's all for today right? No matter what, you've already had 3 meals today.
  • IU: Actually, I'm really nervous so I'm hungry again now, but I promise that will be all for today.
  • Huruya: You promised... but you'll definitely be looking for more stuff to eat next.
    Can't help but laugh out loud She is so Soon Shin  Poor IU... but...  ok... ok... *somebody give her cakes please:))*

For anybody who is interested what Choi Daniel said on Happy Together....
I have asked Squishy about it. He apologized IU on HT about the mistake he made on radio show. Basically, he ended the show without letting IU greet the audience farewell. He was so apologetic towards IU that he mentioned it again on HT.
Cr. @squishy
This is the clip once again.
140116 해피투개더 최다니엘 아이유언급.LAPUTA: http://youtu.be/kz7_NoyD6Kc via @youtube

Guest Tran Thuy

Eng said: For anybody who is interested what Choi Daniel said on Happy Together....
I have asked Squishy about it. He apologized IU on HT about the mistake he made on radio show. Basically, he ended the show without letting IU greet the audience farewell. He was so apologetic towards IU that he mentioned it again on HT.
Cr. @squishy
This is the clip once again.
140116 해피투개더 최다니엘 아이유언급.LAPUTA: 
via @youtube