[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

K-Netizen comments about IU winning in Music core. This is quite positive. I'm happy. :D
The original link is here: 
Article: 'Music Core' IU wins #1 following 'Music Bank'... 'at the top' even without broadcast appearances
Source: Financial news via Naver
1. [+1,556, -207] Congratulations!! The song is so sweet and easy to listen to. 
2. [+1,413, -177] Digital domination
3. [+1,056, -162] IU fighting!!! Hit daebak ♥ 
4. [+801, -98] IU can be hated for her viewer ratings but never for her singing talent. It's difficult to achieve a feat like this without broadcast appearances. 
5. [+362, -46] IU shines the brightest when she's a singer
6. [+293, -47] I like the song. Actually, I've liked all of IU's compositions. They're all so sweet.

IU won #1 at Inkigayo this week again with "Friday". Wahhh...this is really cool. She succeed with her own song without any promotion. I'm so proud of her.BdM2VwKCIAEq8OU.jpg
140105 SBS 인기가요 아이유 1위 - 금요일에 만나요: 
http://youtu.be/g4rawfz3fKQ via @youtube

140104 Hidden Singer ‘King of the Kings’ - IU interview

cr: uploader

[TRANSLATION] 140104 Hidden Singer ‘King of the Kings’ - IU interview

They almost didn’t get to have such a chance, but since they both managed to get in, I’m really grateful towards (Jeon Hyunmoo) uncle. The contestants sang my songs really well and even cried when they met me, so I’m grateful towards them as well. 

Yeonjoon imitates my singing really well. The times when I felt a sense of danger were all the parts when Yeonjoon was singing. Throughout the show, I felt she posed the greatest danger for me. 

As for Shannon, she sings really well. In order to imitate my singing, she hid her own talents and did not have the chance to showcase them. She had other talents but she hid them to imitate me. 

(During the recording) I was wondering what I should do for them and since they said they wanted to come for my concert… It’s a really simple dream, so I wanted to fulfil their wishes. I wanted to introduce them to my fans too, since I feel like we’re on the same side. 

You sang better today than you did that day (during the Hidden Singer recording). 

-Hugging everyone tightly to thank them-

Shannon and Yeonjoon, go for the ‘King of the Kings’ as IU and… shall we try to win the competition? Fighting! 

Translated by squishy with love

Ok...I have a random question.  Is IU a sunbae or a dongsaeng to other idols like Hyorin and Ailee, who are both older than uri IU, but who both debuted years after IU?  Does anyone know? I know they've all interacted with each other before, so perhaps they've already agreed to greet each other comfortably??  LOL...not sure, but I'm very curious about this, especially knowing how important rank and title is in SK.   :-/ :-?

BdN6g0pCUAA9Ygt.jpg
Food support casts and crews of Pretty Man by IUdotcom fan cafe. I'm part of them. kekeke. The banner said "Is it alright to treat a BBQ restaurant daughter to a buffet?" LOL Cr. Squishy for translation.
Today is the last day of filming.