[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

hello uaenas my 1st 2014 i got sick have a cold and cough  :(( :((
hows your day???

i heard wooyoung will be in wgm replacing taeun couple is sad for me well i know wooyoung will be WGM the funny and sad part its not IU lol the Milky Couple Hopefuls Like me broken hahaha we really want that WooU in WGM =)) =)) =))

kimsoyeon18 said: hello uaenas my 1st 2014 i got sick have a cold and cough  :(( :((
hows your day???

i heard wooyoung will be in wgm replacing taeun couple is sad for me well i know wooyoung will be WGM the funny and sad part its not IU lol the Milky Couple Hopefuls Like me broken hahaha we really want that WooU in WGM =)) =)) =))

airbening said: kimsoyeon18 said: hello uaenas my 1st 2014 i got sick have a cold and cough  :(( :((
hows your day???

Guest 9jill9

@leouna
Hi!  I'm always happy to see people that appreciate IU!Although I took 5 years of French, I hardly remember it anymore.  :P
@airbening
Thanks for those IU goodies.  That picture of IU in the dress looks very nice but it must be really cold!
@kimsoyeon18
I hope you feel better soon.  Here's something that may make you cheer up a little.  You may have seen this already.

[FANCAM] 131229 Suzy went to IU when they were getting ready to sing You’re Miracle song at 0.25 sec. I love their interaction. IUZY ~ 

But what really made me happy that Wooyoung just standing next to Suzy while they’re watching the final part of the parody. Though they didn’t talk, it’s okay by me…. Woozy~ 

You can see Ailee talked to Jun. K too and Jun. K talked Yonghwa. Good!!!! ^0^

source: endlistyle
cr- iumushimushi 
Anyways, WGM is scripted and not real so no worries.

edensor said: Oh my God! Jiyeon and IU !!! How I miss them bl5.gifWelcome aboard Leouna... you not they only French here. There is Chabby who came from France too ^^Enjoy the forums and discussions. Don't worry my english is a mess too hahaha... ^^;;;;

@Leouna Salut/Hi :) WOW awesome another french ueana on this thread :D Welcome, happy to see our uaena's family getting bigger and bigger. I'm french too but I'd be honest, I never posted on the french version of the forum, I sometimes post some comments on soompi fr when there are articles related to IU but I didn't even know there was an IU's thread on the french soompi forum. I will definitely start to post from now on :)

Guest babysmile

Hello and i hope it not to late for me say Happy New Year....I really like IU and her new song 'Friday" really make my day...I love her sweet voice and i hope she can sing that song live someday<3(sorry for my bad english)

Guest jazernette

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new fan of IU...my favorite actor is Jang Geun Suk and because I've been waiting for his new drama I'm so excited for Bel Ami..after the news that IU will play Kim Bo Tong I'm really happy. She's a combination of pretty and cute girl..Well, I first noticed her in Dreamhigh ( because one of our local channel aired it, forgot the year) but I'm not yet into K-pop back then. But everytime Dreamhigh flashes in our TV screen I'm always looking for that cute girl..she's prettier than the lead...and now I'm gonna be catching up with her past dramas and concerts..I think that being in Bel Ami is a good decision.This drama will definitely be a hit overseas..plus she's perfect Kim Bo Tong...if other actress done that role maybe they will look ridiculous.
She's now my first and only Korean girl idol favorite..

and I would like to thank all of you for posting IU's update..wohoo...your a blessing for someone like me who's new in K-pop land...

Guest Tran Thuy

Wowwww

More fan of IU joining!! Yayyy

Very happy and welcome you all

@Leouna @babysmile @jazernette >:D< >:D< >:D<

pls visit our home often and leave some IU goodies or anything you wanna share

what you think about IU

Who you wanna ship IU with

Why you love IU

Or how you become an IU fan - Uaena? Bla bla bla

Keke

Let's have fun together here ;)