[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

I think chipmunk manager oppa (Park Junghyun) is good looking. :x

Quote from Last Fantasy Storybook:

Park Junghyun. The handsome and friendly manager who has been through thick and thin with IU since her first regular album. Having worked closely with IU for the longest, he’s the one that understands IU’s feelings best.

I second this :D

Yeah, so very true !!!

Fans don't have to worry much about IU cause he is around.

Rest assured that no matter what, he will always be there for IU, care for her and keep her safe. awww :x

Ah .... It's lovely to see IU's pictures coming so regularly now.  I found this one
"Parallel universe, I beg you… I’m down on my knees… During the time we were working on the lyrics for The Red Shoes~~ A day of commemoration I decided by myself!!! Congratulations!!! Uaena ^^; “ (Note: IU wanted to add the phrase ‘parallel universe’ to the song lyrics, but Lee Minsoo turned down the suggestion.) cr: 이민수

"Parallel universe, I beg you… I’m down on my knees… During the time we were working on the lyrics for The Red Shoes~~

A day of commemoration I decided by myself!!! Congratulations!!! Uaena ^^; “

(Note: IU wanted to add the phrase ‘parallel universe’ to the song lyrics, but Lee Minsoo turned down the suggestion.)

cr: 이민수,

iujjang

Ah, IU is so cute!  Although I think Lee Min Soo should have taken IU's suggestion for parallel universe

I saw this on iu's fan page
Photo: [CHART] 131018 #IU #아이유 - #분홍신 (The Red Shoes) is #17 and "Everybody Has Secrets (feat. #Gain)" is #29 on the United World Chart for week 43 / 2013 through October 26. This site is charting the most popular tracks according to global paid download, single-sales and airplay. This chart includes EVERYONE, not just Korean artists.   source: http://www.mediatraffic.de/tracks.htm top 20 video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIzNjM2OTg4.html via @egghead_me on Twitter Media Traffic on Facebook  -admin kpoppa

131018 #IU #아이유 - #분홍신 (The Red Shoes) is #17 and "Everybody Has Secrets (feat. #Gain)" is #29 on the United World Chart for week 43 / 2013 through October 26. This site is charting the most popular tracks according to global paid download, single-sales and airplay. This chart includes EVERYONE, not just Korean artists. 

=D>  Congrats to IU/Lee Ji Eun!
This is such good news but I am worried about her competition, K-Will.

9jill9 said: I saw this on iu's fan page
Photo: [CHART] 131018 #IU #아이유 - #분홍신 (The Red Shoes) is #17 and "Everybody Has Secrets (feat. #Gain)" is #29 on the United World Chart for week 43 / 2013 through October 26. This site is charting the most popular tracks according to global paid download, single-sales and airplay. This chart includes EVERYONE, not just Korean artists.   source: http://www.mediatraffic.de/tracks.htm top 20 video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIzNjM2OTg4.html via @egghead_me on Twitter Media Traffic on Facebook  -admin kpoppa

131018 #IU #아이유 - #분홍신 (The Red Shoes) is #17 and "Everybody Has Secrets (feat. #Gain)" is #29 on the United World Chart for week 43 / 2013 through October 26. This site is charting the most popular tracks according to global paid download, single-sales and airplay. This chart includes EVERYONE, not just Korean artists. 

=D>  Congrats to IU/Lee Ji Eun!
This is such good news but I am worried about her competition, K-Will.

I heard that her Japanese full album release date was changed. Not sure about the reason. It could be from her tight Korean promotion schedule. Some people talked about the possibility of "pretty man" drama. I'm still thinking that she didn't accept this drama but I don't know. Hopefully, we will know the fact soon.

Eng said: I heard that her Japanese full album release date was changed. Not sure about the reason. It could be from her tight Korean promotion schedule. Some people talked about the possibility of "pretty man" drama. I'm still thinking that she didn't accept this drama but I don't know. Hopefully, we will know the fact soon.

@KatKat 09

Annyeong,

IU's manager PJH has been with her the longest so he is the 'Older Brother' figure she has never had and as such he tends to take on a 'fathers' role of protector.  As for his personality in regards to him calling a spade a spade as you mentioned that is an example of their closeness.  Do you remember when IU unexpectedly visited YIN on her Radio show without  PJH's knowledge, he was so angry he physically manhandled her - IU told this story in an interview. Looking at things from another aspect I'm sure PJH is grateful to IU after all without her so many people in Loen wouldn't have such a good job, particularly her managers as she is the 'cash cow,' the Companies main income earner.  She is responsible for the livelihood of so many people and carries all of this on her tiny shoulders without begrudging anyone.  Just another reason to Love and Admire this young woman.  

@mumfu
Hi :)
Through the years, PJH as her manager wouldn’t have last that long if it were just mainly for working for the company and the paycheck.  Almost 24/7 for years now they are together, if each one has no real, sincere concern for the other I think such partnership, or any partnership for that matter, will never last.  Young as she is, IU is a very strong, determined person.  If she thinks she cannot trust the manager assigned to her, and she definitely will not tolerate someone who would manhandle her in whatever way, she would have definitely requested for a different one to be assigned to her long time ago.
As I have learned about her, she is very observant of other people.  She’s also very guarded, doesn’t allow just anyone to get close to her that easily.  So for someone to have gained her trust and affinity, that person she has chosen to get close to is deserving.
The world she works in is a volatile, high-wired, tough competitive industry.  If her manager, or any part of her staff is not going to give the proper support she needs, she will definitely not be as successful.  And with all the family, friends, sunbaes also watching over her, no one, whoever it may be will be able to take advantage of her. 

[spoilers] IU and Park Myung Soo play mind games on 'Running Man'

IU-park-myung-soo_1382299540_af_org.jpg

With 'nation's little sister' IU and 'great park' comedian Park Myung Soo in tow, the cast of 'Running Man' played a series of mind games which culminated in a dizzying drop to the water!

At the beginning of the episode, players were asked to choose between two cards: the lambs or the wolves. Along with that choice, each individual picked an expected ratio for the final number of lambs versus the number of wolves, which they would have to work to maintain throughout the course of the episode.

park-myung-soo_1382299561_20131020_rm.jp

The winners from each round of games would get the chance to find out the standing ratio at that point in time, along with an opportunity to switch their own card! The winner would be the one who picked the correct ratio of cards at the final tally. Although many cards changed hands and several members crossed the line between the two sides, the final victory went to the 'Monday Couple' of Song Ji Hyo and Gary!

Although the focus was on mind games, that didn't mean that this episode didn't get physical -- in fact, it gave us one of the most nail-biting nametag ripping challenges yet!

Check out the full episode below!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1674rn_ep168-131020-1-2_fun

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1675r6_ep168-131020-2-2_fun

Source: AKP