[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Yeoreobon

All of the 3 songs IU performed at MCountdown - showing everyone how a true Artiste performs!!! So much class.

tumblr_mugpn5SAW21qjlwsdo2_500.jpg 

tumblr_mugpormOWH1qjlwsdo1_500.jpg 

tumblr_mugphzmuAg1qjlwsdo1_500.jpg

Veteran actress Go Doo Shim praises IU's acting skills

IU_1381418322_af_org.jpg

Many of you may not know Go Doo Shim by her name, but you will surely recognize her face as she is a veteran actress who has been in countless dramas.  Most recently, she will be appearing in Yoon Eun Hye's upcoming drama 'The Future Choice,' but before that, she was featured in 'You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin' as IU's adoptive mother.

On October 10, she appeared at the press conference for KBS 2TV's new Monday and Tuesday drama 'The Future Choice,' where she talked about working with singer IU in the past.

She said, "I was lucky.  IU did really well.  She went at it really ambitiously."

She continued, "I saw her on the very first day and I initially gave her a hand.  However, she did really well after one or two tries, enough so that I could remove my hand.  She did her part perfectly.  To tell the truth, I cannot let go of my script.  I am always holding it.  I do have the habit of letting it go once I enter the shoot, but IU did not hold her script even during rehearsals.  She had memorized it.  There are no words for how well she did."

Meanwhile, Go Doo Shim's latest drama 'The Future Choice,' also starring top stars Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Dong Gun, and Yonghwa, will be premiering on the 14th!

Source: AKP

And THAT... is how talented our IU is! :D :D :D So proud of her! :x :x :x

mumfu said:

Yeoreobon

uri IU with her fans after Inkigayo recording, apparently she treated them to a meal, this not unheard of for IU, she never stops Giving.                                    

@shabbychic

It's ridiculous and laughable how haters of IU are always 24/7 on the look out and vigilant for negative or conflicting news about her, like vultures ready to peck holes on her credibility. They pretend to be know-it-all and righteous, when they are all a bunch of hypocrites, and cowards who can only blurt out strong words when hiding behind their computers.

I didn't ever want to ever say this, but if they are rabid hound dogs sent out by the camp of that no-good-no-balls-no-looks coward idol they are supporting.. then their life has turned to be as more rotten than i thought. it is just too much already, WHY CAN'T THEY MOVE ON? Seriously is this for their idol who's career and popularity is like 'duh'. That unfortunate day, nobody dragged him by the hair and forced him to visit IU's house, nobody hog-tied him, or drugged him. It was on his own volition. there are other people in IU's house, her mother was there. there are a HUNDRED credible defense for IU and him, if he had been man enough to state so the issue did not had to escalate. but what did he do, he just kept quiet and hid behind the skirts of his irrational fans! and this is the type of guy they idolize? just sick!

• Like 1

Guest eunhyeonly

@ Katkat09
          aren't they cute?..their chemistry in the MV is
really something... I heard his really into her 'coz he
like her way before this albun was made...IU is his
favorite singer...I can't stop watching Red Shoes b'
coz of the music and b'co of them 2...i love all the tract
there is nothing to throw away...I just love this girl...

Guest normalahamid

the issue between Yang Hee Eun & IU are just misunderstanding..LOEN & the producer of that song already released their statements..so, don't worry about that..don't mind haters, they just can't see her being on top~

@normalahamid

Thanks for the clarification.I think this is Yang Hee Eun ?
She seemed to have amicably participated to have her photos taken for the photo-book that goes with the album? so maybe those supposedly harsh words about the recording had been blown out-of-context?
a8af17bf-1082-4087-871a-c2ca12ea4a05_zps

Anyway haters bring about the comeback of their alter-egoRichard Simmonsnyahhahaha!
:D
5_zps20cc4f2b.gif
"whoaahh haters...you keep on invoking my presence..."

@junemoonstone
Maybe he's just staying there and wouldn't budge...and have the PD make them do another take...Lol.He's so adorable.Who wouldn't be smitten with IU...with her blonde-brown highlights that becomes her...the see-through black-lace dress..and hot red shoes.There was that other scene when JKY was changing and putting her shoes on...her shapely, silky legs are all in view to him...oh my...@-)

:P