[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest iheartyou1518

edensor said: Anyyeong @mumfu... uuz.gifAuwhhh... Taeyang... i used to ships them SO MANY MUCH MUCH MUCH...Now never see them again T_TNow IU is much more grown up to do that crazy fangirling like she used to, to Taeyang. I don't know if we will ever see that fangirling like first time we saw on Heroes 81y.gif

Annyeong Yeoroban and Uaena's, the very beautiful IU, absolutely stunning!  Chukkahae you lucky people going to see the real IU.  Singapore is 13hours from me.  Wish I was going, one day it will happen.  My family always tease me, they keep asking if BigBang, 2ne1, or Epik High were to hold a concert in Australia who would I go to see - my answer IU.

Cr OtakuWasabi

tumblr_msjbwjTs3w1s1ne6to1_500.jpg

pilsuks Follow tumblr_msihwdqWNd1ql46ngo6_250.giftumblr_msihwdqWNd1ql46ngo4_250.gif tumblr_msihwdqWNd1ql46ngo2_250.giftumblr_msihwdqWNd1ql46ngo5_250.gif tumblr_msihwdqWNd1ql46ngo1_250.giftumblr_msihwdqWNd1ql46ngo3_250.gif #lee ji eun #jmgifs3 #the cutest