{official} 2 P M's [{ O K ★ T A E C Y E O N }] [옥택연]

Guest SUPERSTAR

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aireia

Taec is just to die for in 'Friday Night' perf. And he looked happy dancing with that girl... xD

He was so cute in 'Gee.' He looks good in orange.

Taec Fan Cam in 'Gee:'

cr. 2pmtaecyeon

There was some TaecMin in the beginning. Haha. I think that SungMin was trying to show that TaecYeon had a ring on.

Guest jaeners

OMG SUPERSTAR, I just finished watching Friday Night performance. I wanted to download the full show so it took me a while, haha. x: But OH EM GEE! Taec is SUCH a freaking tease! I absolutely loved him in the performance. I think he did a really great job on Joon's part. It's perfectttttttttt. The gif you made, LOL. That has to be my FAVORITE part of all. I kept replaying it so many times. I didn't even care that he was dancing with a girl, HAHAHA. I was too focused on him to notice anyone else. xD; But yesssssss, I can't get over the "Baby, baby you can have me" part. :wub: It keeps replaying in my head, lol.

Aireia, thank you for the fancam! TaecMin is cuteeeee. Ming trying to show that Taec had a ring, haha. Taec just laughed. Gah, so cute. <3

Guest SUPERSTAR

ahaha i love him so much in the GOD performance. he sounds so sleazy XD

and then in gee he sounds all cutesy!

oh god i love this man.

omg SLEAZY was exactly the word I was looking for! Like one of those "Hey baby~" lines LOL. Such a tease! But I love it!

Guest lurv3yj

Hell yeah! "Baby baby you can have me" was the bomb of the performance 8D

Taec darling you better mean what you say! :X

But when the girl pulled him away, i was like "oi! whatchu doing! give him some screentime man!"

He rocked in those orange skinnies! I have nickhun's purple one but now I really want a orange ):

Guest heartdrops

OMG, those gifs are ftw LOL.

I love the first one! He looks so adorable being pulled away!

KBS Music Bank Rehearsal.

d00593464a42472ccb11b.jpg

d00593464a42472c7230a.jpg

Looking great in casual clotheeeees :D

Guest PUNKB*TCH

I can't believe I backtracked through all the pages and right click + saved every single picture of this sexy monster.

God Taec is the total package for me. And apparently for a bunch of other fangirls that have good taste in men. ^^

Guest jaeners

heartdrops, thank you for the pictures! Indeed Taec is looking good, haha. *hugs him*

SUPERSTAR, thanks for the mv! HAHA. But omgosh, the boys are all so adorable and dorky. Taec looks so sexy in there. Oh, that one part of them doing that one photoshoot, LOL. Jumping around like a bunch of monkeys, haha. Okay, well. That's how I pictured them. Gah. xD;

Guest bright.crystalx3

2PM'S "I HATE YOU" M/V IS OUT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0VdGuijUPk

the boys are absolutely adorable and crazy hot here, and of course, especially our TAECYEON!

I love how Taec looked SOOOO sexy during his photoshoot, then he acted like a dork

after..haha. I think I'm getting love sick again... :(

This is what usually happen when I don't keep up with Taec for awhile, and then

it came back allll over again. =/ Haha.

P.S.

The English sub for his Scandal show is finally up.

I was GONNA watch it but I stopped...lol, I need major

help. Oiiiiii.

Guest jaeners

^ AHAHAHAHAHA OMG THAT FIRST PICTURE! *DIES* Why is he so adorable yet sexy at the same time?! HAHA. *saves pictures* Gosh, he makes me smile so much. <3 Thanks for the pictures! :D

Guest ddalgi<3

mm taec really did own that friday night performance...

i was too mesmerized by his sexy sleaziness that my jealousy went down a bit

til the performance was done and i got jealous the dancer girl got to pull him away.

ugh.

i hate how sexy he is.

i wouldnt mind it if he were next to me instead of thousands of miles away being loved by millions of other girls too :X

Guest jaeners

mm taec really did own that friday night performance...

i was too mesmerized by his sexy sleaziness that my jealousy went down a bit

til the performance was done and i got jealous the dancer girl got to pull him away.

ugh.

i hate how sexy he is.

i wouldnt mind it if he were next to me instead of thousands of miles away being loved by millions of other girls too :X

Lol, I feel the same way. The performance literally replays in my mind. Well, just Taec's part, actually. He's so sexy. Gah. <3

Guest SUPERSTAR

'so very young?'

how old is he .___. I don't wanna cradle snatch lol.

It's his sleazy sexiness that makes him the sex lol.

He's 20 years old in American age. A year younger than me :(

Archived