[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

u guys got prob? it's a .smi file, play in Windows Media Player, but I can reup an .srt format.. ..hang on!

Love this drama!!! YAY!!! Keep up guys!!!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EPISODE 2

j.lee's poor view.

Ijuksa episode 2

singing urichib kang-ajji

rooftop:

Bogku visits his bro's place right after he knew he was found

while Cha eun seo visits Halmonni's house.

Kangbogku just cleaned his bro's room.

And his bro was surprised and decided to visit Bogku

On the way home

Bogku and Eun seon was riding the same bus.

At the resto:

kim sarang's gets free meat from old pervert.

Bogku ask:are you selling your body now?

bro came:and stop him from hitting the old man

rooftop

flashbacks from past

bi fighting scenes,with bro

did you look for me?did you miss me?

no.i didn't

Brother: can u call me hyung?

please?only for once?

Bogku:i will not call you,not until you die

Brother:i should die quickly so you will forgive me.

bro,saw the billboard add

The add was about

Mina's engagement with LKW and about the scandal prank and

was televised nationwide.

Bogku:Are you eun seok's stalker?(wondering why is he approching towards the billboard)

Brother kept on moving,

and then he fell accidentally.

Bogku shouted:HYUNG!!Brother

At the hospital,The doctor explained to bogku abt his brothers critical condition and the operation was done.

Bi asked the doctor

why did he jumped?

is he crazy?

(spitting on the floor)

Minah went to LKW house(mansion)

arguing about the instant marriage to LKW.

She begged LKW to stop the engagement thing.

But LKW was on his way to Eun seok's house.

LKW went to ask for SMA's parents for forgiveness and at the same time ask to be engage.And looks like the parents are blinded by LKW's wealth and fortune,because they knew Miah has a boyfriend for a long time.

But LKW insists.

Bogku found out that eun seok was his bro's girlfriend and because of her he fell accidentally at the building

The doctor said that His bro cannot move nor think/in short veggie..

The last scene was Bogku riding a bike and min ah nearly hit by his bike.

IJUKSA episode 02

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/0ja94

Yeah, I know but why is Bok Gu's house 'wallpapered' with Eun Suk's pics? (Assuming of course that that was Bok Gu's house.

Again, thanks becu for the subs! Downloading now...

i thought it was his hyung's house but then again paulette it must be bogku's house because bogku's friends came over. my logic's off <_<:huh: edit..ok now it's clear, it's min gu's house haha we were right all along

thanks for the subs becu and ay_link and eulicid too

Just wanna say a BIG Thank you to everyone who has put in so much hard work - post links & clips, translations, summaries and the subs! You are all very much appreciated. What a great bunch of Bi's fans!!!

Chongmal kamsa hamnida!!! ;)

amen to what you have said ayu..thanks for the hard work of all the subbing team and the summaries..you made our day :P

i salute the following names for being so patient and giving to us biers..hooray to the subbing team!!!

Ijuksa english subbing team soompi

Timers:

Innerouter

Mangosteen

Myself

Sub edit:

Seirin

Translators:

Dorkette

jlovex637

creditz- J.LEE

you guys are doing a great job. Though I watch the drama with chinese sub.

hehe ,still want to say thank you to them .

erm... I downloaded a HTML file as subtitle file... can i play that with the BS Player?

did you got it?

download the other one i just uploaded

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Oh sorry! mistake!

That was MINgu's house... Bok Gu went there, cos the fren told him where Mingu stayed

sorry!

Now that made more sense to me. :D Thanks!

Thanks also to Jen for the summary!

Wow... so many people doing so much for us... who said this line, again? "so much love for A Love To Kill"? :) I couldn't have said it better myself.

hi all! so many people in this thread!

thanks to those who uploaded the videos of ijuksa's first episode. i'm still downloading...

To those who have seen the first episode, please comment on the acting of Bi and Shih Minah. Thanks!

Guest Katrina

okay...sorry spamming again....

i cant get both of the file and the sub file to play simultanouesly. help!

either just the subs playing, or the drama playing, is my case! help!!!!!!!!! screaming! :blink:

okay...sorry spamming again....

i cant get both of the file and the sub file to play simultanouesly. help!

either just the subs playing, or the drama playing, is my case! help!!!!!!!!! screaming! :blink:

what kinda player did you use?

I don't know about BS, but in Windows Media Player, you have to turn on Local Subtitle (under Option or sth).. ..or just watch one at a time :P

Wow...just woke up and subtitle is already available...Thank you so much to the subbing team :wub::wub: ...you guys are amazing. Please take good care of yourself.

Yesterday I forgot to post the video clip of the opening song...so here it is...hehe...by now...someone must have posted it already :)

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30QZBK1...KA0RRFRW6ZP8C1D

Guest Katrina

what kinda player did you use?

I don't know about BS, but in Windows Media Player, you have to turn on Local Subtitle (under Option or sth).. ..or just watch one at a time :P

using windows media player 10... nothing about local subtitle in option... cant find it anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::unsure:

thank you! thank you!

now my mummy can watch too... the chinese fonts were too small for her!

Thak so much! :)

just curious, how many languages can you speak? Are you Korean?

damn...cuz i saw you translate france, and some other, and now you said your mom watch in Chinese sub :blink:

Guest LoveRain

Wow...just woke up and subtitle is already available...Thank you so much to the subbing team :wub::wub: ...you guys are amazing. Please take good care of yourself.

Yesterday I forgot to post the video clip of the opening song...so here it is...hehe...by now...someone must have posted it already :)

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30QZBK1...KA0RRFRW6ZP8C1D

any idea who sang the theme song of the series? and titles??

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Comment on the acting... hmmm... I think Bi really has improved tremendously in this drama. I mean, he already had potential in SangDoo and has honed his acting skills in Full House, but in this drama, he really showed depth and control in his acting. Many of us got annoyed at Kang Bog Ku in the first ep... I guess that means Bi's acting is working...

(enter swooning mode) Again, can I just say Bog Ku is simply the hottest mechanic in the entire universe?? :wub: (end swooning mode)

Shin Min Ah, like I said before, I've seen her past work and I already thought she's a good actress. She hasn't disappointed me yet, so far.

I'm still reeling from the previews! :o

Archived