[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

babybeck-- yup, yup. no worries! ratings will go uppp!

EPISODE TWO PREVIEW // from KBS WEBSITE // attempted translation DORKETTE

10년 전에 헤어졌던 형 민구와 만나게 된 복구는 재회의 기쁨도 잠시, 건물 옥상에서 추락하는 형을 지켜보게 된다.

이 사고로 민구는 식물인간이 되고, 복구는 민구의 집에서 발견한 사진들로 민구와 은석이 오랫동안 사귀었던 연인이었음을 알게 된다.

두 사람이 헤어진 사연을 모르는 복구는 은석이 민구를 배신했다고 믿게 된다.

민구의 사고를 알리 없는 은석은 집으로 인사 온 준성 앞에서 민구의 존재를 밝히고 약혼을 할 수 없음을 못 박는다.

그러나, 준성은 자신을 거부하는 은석에게 강한 승부욕을 느끼게 되고..

Bok-gu manages to meet up with his older brother, Min-gu for the first time in ten years. He watches Min-gu as they sit on the rooftops, but an accident causes Min-gu to fall and turns him into a "living vegetable". Bok-gu finds a collection of photographs at Min-gu's house and concludes that Min-gu and Eun-seok had an ongoing relationship for some time.

Bok-gu, not really understanding the circumstances of their separation, comes to blame Eun-seok for his older brother's critical condition.

Meanwhile, Eun-seok has no information of Min-gu's accident. Joon-sung [LKW] makes an unexpected visit and Eun-seok confesses to Joon-sung regarding Min-gu's existence, and because of this untold past, they cannot get engaged. Joon-sung watches Eun-seok's refusals and feels a sense of 승부 [defeat, i think].

somebody check me on those translations? [they're in white.]

it got a bit shaky towards the end.

i lost my korean-english dictionary, too. :blink:

okay, i'm really gone this time.

Thank's andrea for the quick translations...yup its victory/defeat

Can't wait for today's EPI!!!

Bok-gu manages to meet up with his older brother, Min-gu for the first time in ten years. He watches Min-gu as they sit on the rooftops, but an accident causes Min-gu to fall and turns him into a "living vegetable". Bok-gu finds a collection of photographs at Min-gu's house and concludes that Min-gu and Eun-seok had an ongoing relationship for some time.

Bok-gu, not really understanding the circumstances of their separation, comes to blame Eun-seok for his older brother's critical condition.

Meanwhile, Eun-seok has no information of Min-gu's accident. Joon-sung [LKW] makes an unexpected visit and Eun-seok confesses to Joon-sung regarding Min-gu's existence, and because of this untold past, they cannot get engaged. Joon-sung watches Eun-seok's refusals and feels a sense of 승부 [defeat, i think].

thanks for the translation, gonna watch todays episode after dinner ;)

Guest 팥빙수<3

AHH FEW MORE MINUTES UNTIL MINES DONE DONWLOADING!! :D YAY!! :D ASDFJHDHF!!<33 BI`S DRAMAS ARE ALWAYS FREAKING GOOD .. GOODNESS THAT MAN CAN ACT!<3

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU for those behind the "scenes" in this thread for providing us the link to watch the debut episode !

Guys...I'm not too worried about the ratings..it will get better as the drama rolls along ! The nation will be gripped by his superb acting once the storyline is gradually revealed ! :lol:

Bi..we love and support you all the way ! :D

Guest l33mimi

for those who knows chinese,

the first episode of BT has been came out!

really? can you tell me where to download it at? thanks in advance

Guest l33mimi

This Love that I Want To Kill -First Episode (Chinese Subtitled)

torrent file:

http://bt.kaicn.com/Torrent/20051101/20051119208249.torrent

or

http://www.hjrx.org:8080/torrent.html?info...7253355d1f251fa

THANKS a bunch.

I'm not chinese.. but DANG!!!! Those chinese translations are SUPER fast.

yea they are. i cant read chinese so im just gonna make my mom

translate it for me. haha.

^aawww

It was thrilling!!!We were all excited and many from the bier's have their links lagged/buffer.

While watching on tv,i was holding my webcam..

And yeah kbs's had IJUKSA for a title.

I'm uploading the 181mb thru YSI.

I know u will like it,although he speaks a little saturi. :blink:

jen u had your webcam on??? haha...it buffered last night but i think we got to watch 75% of the time buffer free...oh well couldn't understand a word. subbing/translation team fighting!!!...oh wow the chinese team is really fast, wendy you can leech from torrent at least you understand chinese

hey! where'd you hear that this was the real title?

i don't think kbs has released an official english title yet, but it'd be very cool if that was it.

SO HOW WAS THE FIRST EPISODE?!

dang it. all my biers are asleep. haha.

Andrea...not asleep..but getting frustrated due to the buffering and lagging on KBS. But I get to watch now !!! :D

Bi's subbing team..Aja aja fighting !!!

Hi Rica...*waving*...!

Guest bier4ever

im here now..sorry if i am discussing soe ijuksa stories in bi forum...i will try to visit here more often...waiting for the first epi...

Guest Rain_Prodigy

ploading it to YSI..I really appreciate it. :)

Hi Coreana...Thank u so much for u

Poor dorkette u lost your korean-english translation book....aaiisshhh but still wan to thank u for the effort made in the translation...Kamsamidah :)

Guest Rain_Prodigy

Hi Coreana...Thank u so much for uploading it to YSI..I really appreciate it. :)

Poor dorkette u lost your korean-english translation book....aaiisshhh but still wan to thank u for the effort made in the translation...Kamsamidah :)

Archived